NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
Thanks Guys !!

Finally..I submitted EE Profile !! I added my education of all time and didn't see ineligible any more.

Score : 401 // I said that I have Provincial Nomination from Alberta but Alberta doesn't participate in EE so they can't confirm my nomination. What to do in this case ?

Please advice ??

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
Raj2014 said:
Thanks Guys !!

Finally..I submitted EE Profile !! I added my education of all time and didn't see ineligible any more.

Score : 401 // I said that I have Provincial Nomination from Alberta but Alberta doesn't participate in EE so they can't confirm my nomination. What to do in this case ?

Please advice ??
Well you can't do anything, if Alberta aren't participating in EE and won't confirm your nomination for your EE profile then your options are to stick with the original PNP application that I'm assuming you submitted? Or make do with 401 points or try and find an employer that would try and obtain an LMIA for you.

aeonflux

Jan 31, 2015
Alina.Taranenko said:
The same problem.
I'm applying for FSTW I have more than two years of experience and IELTS 6-6-6.5-7 and I'm ineligble.
I think that without job offer or provincial nomination it's impossible to meet the minimum criteria. Am I right?
I tried to input my current work here in Canada ofr job offer and I was able to get a 942, eligible. however when I unclicked the job offer thing I was ineligible already.

Lee587

Sep 25, 2014
aeonflux said:
I tried to input my current work here in Canada ofr job offer and I was able to get a 942, eligible. however when I unclicked the job offer thing I was ineligible already.
So we need a job offer even if we work in Canada. that sucks

babarsaeed02263

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Hi,
I need your help As i see you guys have already tried:
I have filled EE profile today and untill the submission of application all things were fine:
later, when i logged in second time I had a message, i opened the message it shows Profile Ineligible:
Currently i dont have Education Assesment? Could you people guide me what could be the possible reason as i am applying in NOC 2234

Kind regards:

jamal ahamed a

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/4/2015
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
attached with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hello guys,

I created my profile in EE, but said non eligible

IELTS - Overall 6.5

ECA - Available

Experience 4 ( 3142 ) 2003-2007

Now in different career, but apllied with 3142, still non eligible

help me pls

minajd

Apr 12, 2015
I have also the same problem with ineligibility. Is there any one who can help?
I guess there is a point in filling the application form ::)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jamal ahamed a said:
hello guys,

I created my profile in EE, but said non eligible

IELTS - Overall 6.5

ECA - Available

Experience 4 ( 3142 ) 2003-2007

Now in different career, but apllied with 3142, still non eligible

help me pls
1. Overall IELTs doesn't tell us anything, you have to have at least 6 in every module.

shawarma_v

Dec 9, 2014
guys, in the education part, should i include my high school? or just my bachelor's degree??

and, on the question "country of residence", should i write my country of origin or the current country im residing in, as i am currrently working in the middle east now. its my 5th ineligible profile already.. this one im making is my sixth.. :(

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
Hi all, I finally found what I needed to change the status to being able to apply.

I am trying to apply in the FSW

I tried several combinations to see which would be successful. A little about me.

I have Ilets average score of 8, I am 42 married with a daughter we are all going to Canada under my application. I have 25 years of hairdressing experience including management. I am only applying under Hairdressing and barber noc not my management. My score came to 62 I needed the job offer with LMIA to go above 67 points.

I was wondering why it wasnt letting me past ineligible even if I put that I had a Job offer..... that was until I changed my money fund to $19000. I had mis read about funding

I thought that with a Job offer I didn't have to worry about the funds but that is for people already in Canada or already have a permit to work in Canada. Because there is 3 of us funds I need are Higher.

This I find quite frustrating, I can see why they need people to have this money but firstly my daughter is 3 so why do I need to count her in these funds secondly Im lucky to have a company (LMIA still in process) willing to cover alot of expense bring me over and my family over this includes accomadation for the first couple of months.

So it seems I have to wait till I get to Canada before I can enter the pool.

ahmad321

Mar 21, 2014
Assalam o alaikum every one,
I have solution for this profile ineligibility thing.......
i was facing same issue....

1..firstly ALL you need to again make a new profile.....and before making your profile you go through to the eligibility questions.....
2.Secondly,Make sure if you have been already done with ECA so you need to write your highest education in the table i.e MBA or BBA etc....and you will write that ECAS agency serial number against that degree...ONLY HIGHEST DEGREE....NO MATRIC OR FSC..
3.Thirdly,if your applying over experience in one category and currently you are doping job in other category...dont mention your current job so as category...we can fill that up when we will get ITA....we can give details in applications

If anyone still face any issue inbox me..feel free to ask brothers...

JAZAK ALLAH khair...

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
babarsaeed02263 said:
Hi,
I need your help As i see you guys have already tried:
I have filled EE profile today and untill the submission of application all things were fine:
later, when i logged in second time I had a message, i opened the message it shows Profile Ineligible:
Currently i dont have Education Assesment? Could you people guide me what could be the possible reason as i am applying in NOC 2234

Kind regards:
ECA reference number is mandatory for an eligible profile. Try creating a new profile after you have the ECA ref num.

Atrr

May 5, 2015
ahmad321 said:
Assalam o alaikum every one,
I have solution for this profile ineligibility thing.......
i was facing same issue....

1..firstly ALL you need to again make a new profile.....and before making your profile you go through to the eligibility questions.....
2.Secondly,Make sure if you have been already done with ECA so you need to write your highest education in the table i.e MBA or BBA etc....and you will write that ECAS agency serial number against that degree...ONLY HIGHEST DEGREE....NO MATRIC OR FSC..
3.Thirdly,if your applying over experience in one category and currently you are doping job in other category...dont mention your current job so as category...we can fill that up when we will get ITA....we can give details in applications

If anyone still face any issue inbox me..feel free to ask brothers...

JAZAK ALLAH khair...

Hi,
i submitted my ee profile and it was found ineligible. I am eligible but i forgot to put the info for ECA. i have one question, what should i write under the information that if i have applied for ee before..(YES or No)
thanks, help would be much appreciated.

adamsv

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Cool_before said:
only 10 ineligible letters with empty rate tablets
Into them the same text :
• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds

... What to do now ? Support is depth to my letters .....
.hi. I am facing some problems as yours. What did you do to make eligible? I revoked my gc acct. And create a new one. But still ineligible and the result was same as yours. Please help me.

Hi. I am facing same probles as yours. What did you do to make eligiblr?

for FSWP I have
language - 18
education - 23
experience ~10 years - 15
age - 12
= 68

IELTS G6.5 issued in November 2014, WES master's and bachelor's degree in August 2014.
funds more than 12000 cad