+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile ineligible

Cool_before

Jan 8, 2015
Thanks.
technically "academic year - the period of time each year when the school is open and people are studying"
"primary and secondary education" - I think they do not need them. It might be enough the evaluated education by agency, like wes.
I have school 10 years and university 5 years of full time studying = total 15 years.
IMHO
good luck

Ashwaq

Dec 24, 2014
newGirl_sk said:
Hi Ahmed,

I got the same issue when i created my profile first.
It has to do with "number of academic years". You may have mentioned 4 or something,
you need to mention the total number of years you have studied

Elementary/Primary School : 7
Secondary/High School : 5
University College: 4
Masters : 1 or 2
Total : 7+5+4 ( + 1 or 2) = 16 (17 or 18)

When i created my profile based on this calculation the second time, i got through.

Regards,
NewGirl_sk
Hi
I have the same problem. I tried to fill the prifike 3 times snd got ineligible
But where exactly i have to mention the full academic years
we are uploding each degree separately, i mean high school ,bachelor, in my case master and PhD
So under which level i have to write the full academic years??
There is no overall question for academic years for education.
should i write it in each education level
Please clarify
Thanks

sk 1981

Jan 9, 2015
Cool_before said:
Thanks.
technically "academic year - the period of time each year when the school is open and people are studying"
"primary and secondary education" - I think they do not need them. It might be enough the evaluated education by agency, like wes.
I have school 10 years and university 5 years of full time studying = total 15 years.
IMHO
good luck

Thanks for ur help

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Danforth said:
I'm also ineligible for no reason I can find. I do not have an ECA, but it says very clearly in the FAQ that an ECA is not required for Canadian Experience Class. I have lived and worked in Canada for almost 4 years under NOC 2171.

I think it's a bug. I tried 4 different variations on my application, changing small things that were subject to interpretation, but no luck.

I suspect the system makes an ECA mandatory, regardless of which class you are in.
hey
I think you're right you shouldn't need eca. did you check that you said "no" for self-employed and studying full time, and yes for working legally? work exp doesn't count for CEC if studying ft or self-employed, or not working legally. and you did IELTS or CELPIP or TEF and got good marks, right ;)

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Ashwaq said:
Hi
I have the same problem. I tried to fill the prifike 3 times snd got ineligible
But where exactly i have to mention the full academic years
we are uploding each degree separately, i mean high school ,bachelor, in my case master and PhD
So under which level i have to write the full academic years??
There is no overall question for academic years for education.
should i write it in each education level
Please clarify
Thanks
Hi Ashwaq,

You don't have to mention full academic years anywhere. I had been mistaken about that.
You only have to mention the number of years that you studied for that particular degree, which I think you have done. So you are good to go.

The reason I got ineligible the first time was because I had not mentioned my work experience years correctly.

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Ahmed172 said:
Newgirl, what is your IELTS score
Ahmed,

My score is

R /L - 9
S - 8
W - 7.5

Overall - 8.5

naWin

Sep 7, 2014
Hi,

I have scored 66/67 in CIC. I am one point short of eligibility.I have submitted my EE application and it was rejected back saying ineligible. Is there a way to link with job bank without entering the Express entry pool and get a offer letter(so that I will get extra points) and resubmit my application again ? Please let me know whether this is possible ? If possible kindly share me the job bank url to register.

Alina.Taranenko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
The same problem.
I'm applying for FSTW I have more than two years of experience and IELTS 6-6-6.5-7 and I'm ineligble.
I think that without job offer or provincial nomination it's impossible to meet the minimum criteria. Am I right?

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
Alina.Taranenko said:
The same problem.
I'm applying for FSTW I have more than two years of experience and IELTS 6-6-6.5-7 and I'm ineligble.
I think that without job offer or provincial nomination it's impossible to meet the minimum criteria. Am I right?
Finally, I found someone who in FSTP, welcome my friend, I got the same ineligible under NOC : 7313.
It's unfair and injustice to give the FSW only the right to get chance and register on Job bank and other FSTP have to find a job offer or a certificate of qualification by themselves and without entering like FSW the job bank.
I believe that Express Entry is for only FSW or Canadian Experience Class not for FSTP.

Alina.Taranenko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
ramyfathalla said:
Finally, I found someone who in FSTP, welcome my friend, I got the same ineligible under NOC : 7313.
It's unfair and injustice to give the FSW only the right to get chance and register on Job bank and other FSTP have to find a job offer or a certificate of qualification by themselves and without entering like FSW the job bank.
I believe that Express Entry is for only FSW or Canadian Experience Class not for FSTP.
Yes! And now I'm trying to find job via jobbank, but haven't found an employer who is ready to wait half a year. yet. )))
Is it possible to find job in Canada from outside?

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
Alina.Taranenko said:
Yes! And now I'm trying to find job via jobbank, but haven't found an employer who is ready to wait half a year. yet. )))
Is it possible to find job in Canada from outside?
Yes it is possible if you have a connection or to being physically in Canada, without that in my opinion it's impossible.

Alina.Taranenko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
ramyfathalla said:
Yes it is possible if you have a connection or to being physically in Canada, without that in my opinion it's impossible.
Look at Saskatchewan site, there is a stream where you can get a provincial nomination without job offer, there is a list of professions, maybe your profession is among.

arshadsiddiquie

Oct 21, 2014
hopeforthebest1 said:
folks you simply need 67 points ... read carefully the website its clear and you will know where you are short of .
i believe you are right.

i had 65 points during FSW so i was short of 2 points. When i applied in EE, i got rejection with same IELTS score and other credentials. So i guess this is clear that , its pretty much similar to the 67 points critieria.

first we got to calculate out points from the CIC website according to new grading system , then we can get the idea what parameter needs how many points.

arshad