NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
L-8.5 / R-8 / S-7 / W-6.5
Marooned said:
There is a job seeker code in your msg and a link.you have to register in job bank by them.then your "application status" will "open."
Yeah I did, and at the Job bank field it says Accepted. But that is when we link out Job bank profile to EE profile. My question is about the first message I got saying that your candidature will expire and You must get confirmation of your nomination, register for Job Bank, or update your profile with a valid job offer within 30 days. OR is it that you have to do any of the things here to retain the application?? Im confused ::)

susana

Nov 4, 2008
sahil kalia said:
Guys I lied under NOC 2281.
I am done with my WES.
I am done with my Ielts with L-6.5,R-6.5,W-7,S-6
I have 2.7 years experience.
I am getting negative reply while checking my eligibility.
Kindly help me out guys where i am making mistake.
You don't qualify due to the 5.6 on Ielts

phsetaknev

Nov 12, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
L-8.5 / R-8 / S-7 / W-6.5
Ahmed172 said:
Ielts 6,6,7,7
10 years work experience outside Canada
Bachelor degree with accredential assesment from WES
Age 32
fund is 17,000 CAD
Why still ineligible?
How many family members did you select while selecting the funds? you should enter funds based on the number of family members you specify (per person 11000 CAD approx is required to be eligible) and use this to calculate your ielts score using the IELTS calculator and see how many points you get.

Ahmed172

Nov 22, 2014
No problem with the funds, but for the IELTS i should put the IELTS score or i should convert it to CLB

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Ahmed172 said:
No problem with the funds, but for the IELTS i should put the IELTS score or i should convert it to CLB
Put IELTS score directly

SS1706

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
sent with doc
Dear All

I read this on an another thread an I completely agree with him, at least for FSW. Many of us are not able to submit their profiles in new EE system while applying for FSW as the 67 min criteria still exists.

So no matter you meet the criteria under EE you still need to score 67 points to be eligible for FSW.

Below links might help:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Use this tool to determine your elgibility:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

ceejee88

Jan 8, 2015
Guys mine too came out ineligible, ECA,IELTS(R-8, W-6, S-7.5, L-7.5) and all the documents gathered and have 2 years of experience in NOC 2173 , What I want to know is could i edit my EE and resubmit? :mad:

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
ceejee88 said:
Guys mine too came out ineligible, ECA,IELTS(R-8, W-6, S-7.5, L-7.5) and all the documents gathered and have 2 years of experience in NOC 2173 , What I want to know is could i edit my EE and resubmit? :mad:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/attention-fsw-candidates-applying-under-ee-67-points-are-mandatory-t264281.0.html

refer to this thread and check your eligibility first

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Danforth said:
I'm also ineligible for no reason I can find. I do not have an ECA, but it says very clearly in the FAQ that an ECA is not required for Canadian Experience Class. I have lived and worked in Canada for almost 4 years under NOC 2171.

I think it's a bug. I tried 4 different variations on my application, changing small things that were subject to interpretation, but no luck.

I suspect the system makes an ECA mandatory, regardless of which class you are in.

If you read the instructions, you won't get any points for Education without an ECA, even though it is not a requirement for CEC. So you may not be getting 67 points without it to qualify for EE.

Education

There is no education requirement for Canadian Experience Class. But, if you want to earn points for your education under Express Entry, you either need:

a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree, or
an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report produced by an agency approved by CIC to show your education is equal to Canadian education standards.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
PMM said:
Hi

If you read the instructions, you won't get any points for Education without an ECA, even though it is not a requirement for CEC. So you may not be getting 67 points without it to qualify for EE.

Education

There is no education requirement for Canadian Experience Class. But, if you want to earn points for your education under Express Entry, you either need:

a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree, or
an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report produced by an agency approved by CIC to show your education is equal to Canadian education standards.
Minimum 67 points requirement is only for FSW program as has been for the past few years, not for CEC.

Cool_before

Jan 8, 2015
only 10 ineligible letters with empty rate tablets
Into them the same text :
• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds

... What to do now ? Support is depth to my letters .....

for FSWP I have
language - 18
education - 23
experience ~10 years - 15
age - 12
= 68

IELTS G6.5 issued in November 2014, WES master's and bachelor's degree in August 2014.
funds more than 12000 cad

sri012015

Jan 1, 2015
I created ee profile after submission it gave me that I am ineligible...

IELTS:
L:7.5
R:7
W:6.5
S:7
got my ECA done it gave me bachelor's degree. and i gave funds as 17000 and i tried even adding 4 yr as academic years n 6 too, though i am getting my profile ineligible n i gave noc as 2174 and have 3 yeras of IT experience. and the worst part is i am even unable to edit the submit application. someone plz tell me what to do or give me CIC contact details.
when i used the tool to determine eligibility it gave me that i am eligible but after filling the forms n submission its giving your profile is ineligible
i re-checked evrything. is there anyone with same problem :(

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
sri012015 said:
I created ee profile after submission it gave me that I am ineligible...

IELTS:
L:7.5
R:7
W:6.5
S:7
got my ECA done it gave me bachelor's degree. and i gave funds as 17000 and i tried even adding 4 yr as academic years n 6 too, though i am getting my profile ineligible n i gave noc as 2174 and have 3 yeras of IT experience. and the worst part is i am even unable to edit the submit application. someone plz tell me what to do or give me CIC contact details.
when i used the tool to determine eligibility it gave me that i am eligible but after filling the forms n submission its giving your profile is ineligible
i re-checked evrything. is there anyone with same problem :(
Buddy,

Have you checked if you have the 67 points required for eligibility?
Also, EE only awards points for experience in your primary occupation, so calculate your score based on that.

Then see if you qualify.

Regards,
NewGirl_sk

Cool_before

Jan 8, 2015
it finally registered me ;D
I increased the money amount on one step, and put there whole education period - school + high education in overall academic years line.

sk 1981

Jan 9, 2015
Hi
Congratulations for ur registeration.
Could u please elaborate on how u added ur total no of academic years ?
As i believe here is the problem which most of us are facing.
Do we have to add our primary and secondary education also and how many total academic should be entered ?
Thanks for the help in advance