Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
--/03/2017
Excellent excellent work !!!!! Your efforts are of great benefit to the hopeful applicant. Congrats on your work. :)

Michau

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does "ECAS in progress" mean the text in ECAS saying "We started processing your application on XXX" or something else?

tidelander

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's the status you see opposite your name when you log in into ECAS. It's usually short: Application Received, In Process, etc.
Also note that PR application is In Process 2 times. So each PR takes following path: In Process => Application Received => In Process => Decision Made. "ECAS in progress" in my report corresponds to second In Process. There is nothing I can do about this. This is the strange logic of CIC.

Does "ECAS in progress" mean the text in ECAS saying "We started processing your application on XXX" or something else?
In the end no, it's not it.
In my case the date they 'started processing my application' does not correspond with actual date ECAS went In Process.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tidelander said:
It's the status you see opposite your name when you log in into ECAS. It's usually short: Application Received, In Process, etc.
Also note that PR application is In Process 2 times. So each PR takes following path: In Process => Application Received => In Process => Decision Made. "ECAS in progress" in my report corresponds to second In Process. There is nothing I can do about this. This is the strange logic of CIC.

Hi why the link on your Signature does not work? Its just opening the first page of this Thread...

Michau

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tidelander said:
Thank you for the thorough explanation. Unfortunately I was not checking my ECAS daily so I now have no idea if I am seeing the first or the second "In progress" :(

abhisuri13

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
tidelander said:

In the end no, it's not it.
In my case the date they 'started processing my application' does not correspond with actual date ECAS went In Process.
My Ecas shows below 4 lines and again my name 'In Process'-

We received your application for permanent residence on August 21, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 21, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 25, 2015.
Medical results have been received

I don't remember seeing 'Application received' but I don't check my ecas daily. Is this the 2nd In process or the 1st one, based on your judgement?
And what the the timelines I can look for my DM? I have already paid the full fee(550 + 490) for both me and my wife while submitting my application (FSW Outside).
Thanks

Olli

Jan 12, 2015
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
11 MAY 2015
Nomination.....
02 OCT 2015
AOR Received.
06 NOV 2015
Med's Done....
NOV 2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2016
Ive heard that provincial nominants are processing faster, than other categories. Is it true?

8Hannah8

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
It was so far the most accurate and easy to use tool. Is there any chance the stats could be updated by users to create a greater database? or at least have a separate speadsheet so if you want to use more stats, it could be easily available if the format needed?

tidelander

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for the feedback.
I do not know how to make so that users will be able to add their timelines and at the same time I will have control over what is being added so that the data remains clean. So far there is no way to allow users to enter their stats.
Meanwhile I am working on an update that will reflect recent timelines.

nagraju

Oct 26, 2015
urgent help

Hi everyone

I am new to this group. I am planning to apply Canada pr, but we are getting only 370 points while checking in compressive ranking system. I and my wife finished masters and we both have work experience in NOC list occupation. But we got Ielts like 6.5, 6.5, 6.5, 7. Can we get invitation to apply PR with 370 points please help me.. Again writing Ielts means it takes time please can some one help me. Are we eligible to apply PR and will we get invitation or not with 370 points

Thanks in advance. Please help me anyone

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
tidelander said:
I do not know how to make so that users will be able to add their timelines and at the same time I will have control over what is being added so that the data remains clean. So far there is no way to allow users to enter their stats.
Many applicants who are waiting for their PPR will surely be excited about your update. Count me in. ;D

8Hannah8

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
tidelander said:
just a separate speadsheet in a format would be easier for you to extract data from, so this way your calculator may be updated quarterly on a basis of additional batches of candidates. The tool is great as it is, but I remember you mentioned that the sample size is small, so I just though maybe we all can contribute and help somehow :)

MittiDaBawa

Jul 11, 2015
Hi All,

Need a quick word of advice.

My application status updated and I have been asked for my passport submission and 2 photographs. I am a little confused as I only submitted my application on 13th October and this seems too soon. (I am pretty sure I submitted everything). The various profile details read in progress/open or not started. Could you please help me understand this? Here are the profile details.

Application Status: Open
Review of eligibility:Review in progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents:No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview:Not needed at this time
Back Ground Check:In Progress

MEHUL009

Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Here is my time line for Express Entry.

21 APR 2015 EE Profile Created
18 SEP 2015 BCPNP Received
02 OCT 2015 ITA Received
23 OCT 2015 Application Submitted
23 OCT 2015 AOR Received
23 OCT 2015 Review of Eligibility in Progress

Now counting days for further action, does any one know how many days for Final Decision Made status?

Thank you,

Good luck to everyone :)

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
7 months and nothing. I'm still in a query for Review of Eligibility.

Please add note that there is no maximum waiting time for an Express Entry. If there is a mistake with your file, you can not do anything about it.