+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Eligibility: Review Required Please Connect

its4dibyendu

Oct 30, 2018
Hi Team,

I have Submitted my online EE PR application on Sept 13,2018, after that 2 Update only I got so far that my medical and Criminality got passed, Furthermore, I had requested GCMS 2 Times to see whether my application is progressing or not, but seems no progress Since Oct 2018, Case Analyst had given a recommendation to review for my previous employer Job roles and responsibilities as they are not able to verify NOC code for my previous employer.
So it's under "review Required" state. Though they have not requested anything, but Two weeks back I had submitted my previous employer Job roles and responsibilities details with LOE to CIC, Kindly suggest If anyone has gone through such scenario like me earlier.

Thanks and Regards
DB

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi Team,

I have Submitted my online EE PR application on Sept 13,2018, after that 2 Update only I got so far that my medical and Criminality got passed, Furthermore, I had requested GCMS 2 Times to see whether my application is progressing or not, but seems no progress Since Oct 2018, Case Analyst had given a recommendation to review for my previous employer Job roles and responsibilities as they are not able to verify NOC code for my previous employer.
So it's under "review Required" state. Though they have not requested anything, but Two weeks back I had submitted my previous employer Job roles and responsibilities details with LOE to CIC, Kindly suggest If anyone has gone through such scenario like me earlier.

Thanks and Regards
DB
lot of people are in RR for job duties and responsibilities....Usually 'RR' cases take between 7-13 months to get PR...
All the best to you!!!!

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
So I was thinking if should withdraw and apply again asap..
Well lets assume you withdraw now and re-apply (assuming you have points higher than 452ish)...It would still take another 6 months and what is the guarantee you won't go into RR again???
so I am kind of in same boat as you and waiting for decision....

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Well lets assume you withdraw now and re-apply (assuming you have points higher than 452ish)...It would still take another 6 months and what is the guarantee you won't go into RR again???
so I am kind of in same boat as you and waiting for decision....
I agree with @NZ_ozzie. Not long ago I was exactly like you, thinking to withdraw and apply again, but then I thought the same; What guarantees that they don’t put me in RR again? I thought about it like when you move from a queue because you think the other one goes faster, only to loose your place and go slower. Hang in there. It took almost 1 year for me. AOR March 16 2018, in RR since April 4 and no movement at all when I received my notes in November. Then I raised a CSE and was told my application was awaiting the review of an officer. 3 months later in Feb 11 2019 i received a ghost update and a letter about How to find a job in Canada. On Feb 27 I received PPR.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I agree with @NZ_ozzie. Not long ago I was exactly like you, thinking to withdraw and apply again, but then I thought the same; What guarantees that they don’t put me in RR again? I thought about it like when you move from a queue because you think the other one goes faster, only to loose your place and go slower. Hang in there. It took almost 1 year for me. AOR March 16 2018, in RR since April 4 and no movement at all when I received my notes in November. Then I raised a CSE and was told my application was awaiting the review of an officer. 3 months later in Feb 11 2019 i received a ghost update and a letter about How to find a job in Canada. On Feb 27 I received PPR.
Oh wow....Positive post...
Can you please advise what was your VO and what was the RR for?

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Oh wow....Positive post...
Can you please advise what was your VO and what was the RR for?
Visa Office was Sydney NS. I am CEC Inland.
RR was because Duties were missing in one of my Letters of Experience.
Case Analyst even deducted the points of my work experience and my CRS went below the CRS score at ITA so I was freaked out because I read in one of this forums that if your points dropped below the round score it was almost sure they would Reject the application.
As soon as I knew this was the issue, I sent new LOE with Duties.
At review by officer, my application was approved.

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

rahver

Mar 23, 2014
Visa Office was Sydney NS. I am CEC Inland.
RR was because Duties were missing in one of my Letters of Experience.
Case Analyst even deducted the points of my work experience and my CRS went below the CRS score at ITA so I was freaked out because I read in one of this forums that if your points dropped below the round score it was almost sure they would Reject the application.
As soon as I knew this was the issue, I sent new LOE with Duties.
At review by officer, my application was approved.
Does contacting CIC after six month really expedite the process? How much time it took to process your application after submitting LOE with duties? I am only worried that my medical and IELTS will expire soon and then If the application gets rejection, again i have to go thru this process of medicals

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Does contacting CIC after six month really expedite the process? How much time it took to process your application after submitting LOE with duties? I am only worried that my medical and IELTS will expire soon and then If the application gets rejection, again i have to go thru this process of medicals
It’s really hard to know what works. As IRCC says, each case is different and that is true.
My application was approved 2 months after I sent LOE with duties.

Reactions: rahver

djangoboy

May 3, 2018

Roughly how long did it take for ppr?

djangoboy

May 3, 2018

Thanks for the update and did you receive PPR in feb27 2019?

MunnaInd

Mar 22, 2019
Hello All,
It is my first post here and I really appreciate your advice with my PR application. Here are my details;

Application category: CEC
AOR: August 7, 2018
Medical passed: August 28, 2018 and since then in IP2
RCMP ADR request: August 28, 2018; uploaded on September 10, 2018
One GCMS notes (February 11): Eligibility - RR; Criminality - passed on January 24, 2019; Security - not started
Primary visa office: CIO Sydney, NS
Raised a few CSEs after six months time, but got generic replies.

As you can see, I am under RR and completed 7.5 months. The reason for RR is Quebec residence. I was living and working in Quebec at the time of my application with a post-graduate open work permit. I am aware that Quebec residence is a problem, but still decided to go through this route since I have intention to leave Quebec. My PGWP expired in November and accordingly, I resigned from my job and moved out of Canada. I raised a CSE in December, and updated the change in address as well as uploaded a replacement LOE (with resignation date). I read in other threads that the visa officer usually asks for letter of intention to leave Quebec in these cases, but this not yet happened with me. My question is - does the visa officer still ask for this letter in my case since I have already updated the address and LOE? Also, in case if it is mandatory to provide this letter, shall I raise a CSE and upload it proactively to expedite the processing (or) wait until they ask it? Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

DGS

Jan 28, 2019
Hey, I’m also under RR for jobs and responsibilities. What did u mention in the LOE can u please share