+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Eligibility: Review Required Please Connect

Rhezie

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Hi All, after nearly 9 months and two correspondence with the Visa Officer, I received a message today on MyCIC account- its a document titled "How to Find a Job in Canada"- do you guys know if this means anything at all?

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
Hi All, after nearly 9 months and two correspondence with the Visa Officer, I received a message today on MyCIC account- its a document titled "How to Find a Job in Canada"- do you guys know if this means anything at all?
There is no straight consensus about what it means, some people get it very early in the process (around ITA or eAOR), some people much later.
I've seen people mention it may be when their files moved out of the CIO and to a LVO for further processing.

So in short, hard to say what it actually means, but I'd take it as a sign of progress in your case.

Rhezie

Star Member
May 24, 2017
There is no straight consensus about what it means, some people get it very early in the process (around ITA or eAOR), some people much later.
I've seen people mention it may be when their files moved out of the CIO and to a LVO for further processing.

So in short, hard to say what it actually means, but I'd take it as a sign of progress in your case.
Thanks for your insight :) I got the passport request today. Same time I got the How to Find a Job in Canada document yesterday. Question: I didnt get the Passport request on myCiC account, I got it straight from my gmail account. Is that usually the case?

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

nevplus

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks for your insight :) I got the passport request today. Same time I got the How to Find a Job in Canada document yesterday. Question: I didnt get the Passport request on myCiC account, I got it straight from my gmail account. Is that usually the case?
Hi, Yes it is normal to get it via email and often there is no update in the cic account until after they have issued the COPR

Reactions: Rhezie

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Question to people that went through Eligibility RR - has anyone tried phoning and was told by agents that their eligibility has passed/met/recommended then all of a sudden on your GCMS it says RR?

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I received that same e-mail. How to find a job in Canada, and 3 days later I received Ready for Visa (PPR) e-mail.

Reactions: Rhezie

rahver

Mar 23, 2014
Hello Friends..

Need help! I got my GCMS note today and it says eligibility review required. Issue is with the job description letter not provided in detail. I am already on bridge work permit valid till feb 2020. Can my wife apply for an open work permit based on my bridge work permit?
Can i withdraw my PR application and apply again?
Please suggest some options.

Thanks

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hello Friends..

Need help! I got my GCMS note today and it says eligibility review required. Issue is with the job description letter not provided in detail. I am already on bridge work permit valid till feb 2020. Can my wife apply for an open work permit based on my bridge work permit?
Can i withdraw my PR application and apply again?
Please suggest some options.

Thanks
Hello:
About the open work permit for your wife I don’t know but I would try.
Why would you want to withdraw your application? Are you able to get a new letter of employment as required by IRCC? If yes, then get it and submit it through Web Form. It has worked for me and for many people.

rahver

Mar 23, 2014
Hello:
About the open work permit for your wife I don’t know but I would try.
Why would you want to withdraw your application? Are you able to get a new letter of employment as required by IRCC? If yes, then get it and submit it through Web Form. It has worked for me and for many people.
Hi..Thanks for replying. I am not sure how long they will hold my application. I have submitted job roles and responsibility letter through web form, thanks.

Only concern is I am not sure for how long with will hold my application now, I saw some post people mentioning they have to wait for 12-16 months..and if they reject after that then i have to go for medicals, IELTS again. So I was thinking if should withdraw and apply again asap..

any thoughts?

Thanks

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hi All,

I need your help, my PR application is pending for last 17 months, my timelines are --

AOR - August 8, 2017
MEP - September 1, 2017
Re-Medical Request - November 2, 2018
Re-Medical Submitted - November 26, 2018
Re-Medical Passed - November 29, 2018
RPRF Request - December 19, 2018
RPRF Paid - December 19, 2018

I wrote an email to NDVO and got the below response on Jan 2, 2019 --

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India.

This application is under review by an officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance."

I have the below questions --

(i) Does anyone know what "under review by an officer" means, is it something positive or should I be concerned about?
(ii) Does getting RPRF request at this stage means my application is approved?

Regards,
Aditya

Any updates on your application?

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Yes it is because of eligibility, they are not convinced that i have the required experience under the nominated NOC. Yes i already ordered gcms and it is mainly because my saudi pcc is contradicting my profession, hence they need convincing.
Saudi pcc contradicting your profession and what does that mean. We're you unable to submit reference letter?

Reactions: Hinu1142

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Saudi pcc contradicting your profession and what does that mean. We're you unable to submit reference letter?
My visa category in their system was different. You know it’s a common phenomenon in middle eastern countries. So they needed clarification, which I gave them on interview day along with further proof and they cleared/passed my eligibility. I did submit reference letter but that was apparently not enough.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Any updates on your application?
I got my PPR email in Jan and even completed the landing formality, now waiting for my PR Card

Reactions: djangoboy