+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Eligibility: Review Required Please Connect

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hello All,
My AOR is August 3, 2018. I requested GCMS notes in November and found out that I have a "review required" on my husband's status. Please see the following:

Recommendation: Review Required MI3 Summary Notes: CIO Applicant Recommendation: PASS, Criminality Spouse: Recommendation: Review Required - STAT QUESTIONS PLEASE REVIEW STATUTORY QUESTIONS A11.2: Appear Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINT/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 75 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

NOTE: SPOUSE STAT QUESTION [REFUSED REFUGEE STATUS DETAILS] REFUSED USA STUDENT VISA (F1) IN NOV 2017

Could anyone please share their thoughts/prior similar experience. How should I handle this? Is there anything that can be done at my end? Should I be worried?

Thanks in advance.

Avani
also same situation here. found out in gcms notes review required for stat question (i have usa visa refusal) that was last nov 11. Til now, no update.. it’s been 2 months.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
After a long journey of 18 months, I finally RECEIVED the GOLDEN EMAIL around 30 minutes back, I FINALLY GOT MY PPR. Even though it is 12:26 AM (midnight) for me in USA, I can't wait to share the good news with all my friends here. Thanks to everyone for your support, A BIG THANK YOU Guys!

Regards,
Aditya

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
After a long journey of 18 months, I finally RECEIVED the GOLDEN EMAIL around 30 minutes back, I FINALLY GOT MY PPR. Even though it is 12:26 AM (midnight) for me in USA, I can't wait to share the good news with all my friends here. Thanks to everyone for your support, A BIG THANK YOU Guys!

Regards,
Aditya
Congratulations. Mine was 11months. No update yet

robertobolano

Jun 13, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
15-07-2020
How long does a typical Review Required flag add to application processing time? I'm at almost 7 months with review required due to stat question about an arrest from 14 years ago that showed up on my spouse's FBI PCC. Thanks!

ypd_ken

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hi All,
I have query on the India PCC. Can we initiate the PCC in advance before receiving the ITA in anticipation so that we save the time for document submission as soon as ITA is received. I inquired with the BLS customer care here in Canada and they mentioned that ITA is must to apply for PCC in Canada. Can someone confirm about this and if ITA document mentioning the PCC requirement is mandatory to apply for PCC if you are staying in Canada. ?

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
Hi All,
I have query on the India PCC. Can we initiate the PCC in advance before receiving the ITA in anticipation so that we save the time for document submission as soon as ITA is received. I inquired with the BLS customer care here in Canada and they mentioned that ITA is must to apply for PCC in Canada. Can someone confirm about this and if ITA document mentioning the PCC requirement is mandatory to apply for PCC if you are staying in Canada. ?
Yes, i had i show my ita to BLS as well. The police certificate is processed pretty quickly - i think my passport was stamped in less than 2 weeks.

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
guys.. I just moved to IP2 and profile showed Application Updated. No email.
I have Review required on my profile for POF - Does IP2 mean eligibility got cleared or should I stay worried? Your advise and help will be of great value to me.

AOR: 20 JULY 2018
Ip1/MED: 9-AUG
IP2: 29-JAN
RR for POF on file. 2 GCMS received.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
guys.. I just moved to IP2 and profile showed Application Updated. No email.
I have Review required on my profile for POF - Does IP2 mean eligibility got cleared or should I stay worried? Your advise and help will be of great value to me.

AOR: 20 JULY 2018
Ip1/MED: 9-AUG
IP2: 29-JAN
RR for POF on file. 2 GCMS received.
It means your Eligibility is met and criminality is passed. Now your only thing is left is security which can take anytime from few weeks to few months.

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
It means your Eligibility is met and criminality is passed. Now your only thing is left is security which can take anytime from few weeks to few months.
Tears of joy!!! Be blessed.

svetali

Sep 10, 2018

Regards,
Aditya
Con graduations! Hopefully everyone will get the golden email!

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Hi All,

You can go to the Indian embassy it takes only one day but its $100 something.

Once you got the ITA go to the embassy as i said it takes one day.

inna19892507

May 13, 2015
PPR Finally!

AOR: 25th July
MEP/IP1: 16th Aug
Review Required: POF - Fixed Deposit - Maturity Date
CSE/Webform: Gift Deed & LOE uploaded
IP2: 6th December
First GCMS received: 11/12/2018 (Confirmed: Review Required)
Ghost Update: 11/12/2018
PPR: 13/12/2018

- Harish Nair
Hi, I'm on review required too
The reason - unable to verify one of my employer.
Can I ask u if CIC required any additional docs from you re POF or u did it without their request?