+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Eligibility: Review Required Please Connect

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
same here...IP2 DEC 6th..AOR 25TH July...i thought i was stuck in RR....looks like it was a mass update..many other applicants moved to IP2.
I moved to IP2 on 6th december as well.
I have a query though which MIGHT be little complicated so please do help me with it.

So I had applied for GCMS notes in Nov 2018 because my AOR was 27th April and my application was still stuck on "reviewing additional docs" since late July 2018 when I had submitted docs for adding my spouse (I got married in May 2018, after AOR).

So I received my GCMS last week and it was dated 19/11/2019 which is BEFORE my application moved to IP2.
And this is what it said:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Notes:
NOTES: 10
Created Date: 2018/05/16 13:53:33
Created By: LJ9131
Updated Date: 2018/05/16 13:53:39 (this was before I updated CIC on my marriage and before I added my wife's documents FYI)
Updated By: LJ9131
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
*** 11.2 AGENT REVIEW*** Lock-in Date: 2018-04-27 _E001013154 PA: AHLUWALIA, GAURAV INDRAJIT - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
------------------------------------ Ml 3 A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA -
FSW
POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total: 70 RPRF: Complete

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Family of 1 requires CAD $12 475 Approx. CAD $12443 - CAD $9769 as per GAURAV INDRAJIT AHLUWALIA statement at 2018-04-18; - CAD $2674 as per GAURAV INDRAJIT AHLUWALIA statement at 2018-04-18; Officer, please review edoc 214971142

THE OTHER NOTES (1-9) ARE ALL FOR ADDING SPOUSAL KITS, proof of relationship docs which I did in August-Sept 2018, etc etc.

Now the reason the review IN MAY 2018 could have happened is:
My primary account balance did not have the entire amount so I also showed them a statement for my investment policy that had a surrender value on that date of US$30,000. It seems like there might have been confused with it.

This GCMS was in Nov 2018 and by 6th dec my application went from reviewing additional docs to NA and my background started (basically IP2)
AND THEN on 12th December, I got another ADR but this was for my wife's PCC that I submitted on 17th December.
Now since 17th December, additional documents has gone back to NA.

So my question is this:
Since the application background check has started and the 2nd ADR did not ask for anything related to funds and additional documents is now NA, does this mean the officer found it satisfactory?
Or should I get a letter from my broker/agent or the hedge fund itself detailing the policy?

The reason I ask is that my primary bank balance is almost always ZERO. This is because half of my monthly salary goes in this investment+life insurance (aroound US$2750 monthly. yes I invest nearly 50% of my salary) thats paid through my credit card (credit card itself has 100% payment every month so that I dont rack up debt on it) while the rest goes in expenses, small family debt repayments, sending it to my family etc.
So because of this i have to depend on the policy. And this policy is a 20 year policy. I can break it anytime but I get only half the money I invested then. The surrender value as of date (the money I get if I break it) is more than enough to meet the requirements and I get it in a week max.

So should I get a letter detailing this policy and submit or should I just wait in case IRCC comes back with ADR? OR do you think, the matter might have been resolved considering this GCMS was in nov and my application moved to IP2 and the 2nd ADR has nothing to do with PoF.

Thanks guys :D

nair123

Nov 11, 2018
I moved to IP2 on 6th december as well.
I have a query though which MIGHT be little complicated so please do help me with it.

So I had applied for GCMS notes in Nov 2018 because my AOR was 27th April and my application was still stuck on "reviewing additional docs" since late July 2018 when I had submitted docs for adding my spouse (I got married in May 2018, after AOR).

So I received my GCMS last week and it was dated 19/11/2019 which is BEFORE my application moved to IP2.
And this is what it said:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Notes:
NOTES: 10
Created Date: 2018/05/16 13:53:33
Created By: LJ9131
Updated Date: 2018/05/16 13:53:39 (this was before I updated CIC on my marriage and before I added my wife's documents FYI)
Updated By: LJ9131
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
*** 11.2 AGENT REVIEW*** Lock-in Date: 2018-04-27 _E001013154 PA: AHLUWALIA, GAURAV INDRAJIT - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
------------------------------------ Ml 3 A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA -
FSW
POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total: 70 RPRF: Complete

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Family of 1 requires CAD $12 475 Approx. CAD $12443 - CAD $9769 as per GAURAV INDRAJIT AHLUWALIA statement at 2018-04-18; - CAD $2674 as per GAURAV INDRAJIT AHLUWALIA statement at 2018-04-18; Officer, please review edoc 214971142

THE OTHER NOTES (1-9) ARE ALL FOR ADDING SPOUSAL KITS, proof of relationship docs which I did in August-Sept 2018, etc etc.

Now the reason the review IN MAY 2018 could have happened is:
My primary account balance did not have the entire amount so I also showed them a statement for my investment policy that had a surrender value on that date of US$30,000. It seems like there might have been confused with it.

This GCMS was in Nov 2018 and by 6th dec my application went from reviewing additional docs to NA and my background started (basically IP2)
AND THEN on 12th December, I got another ADR but this was for my wife's PCC that I submitted on 17th December.
Now since 17th December, additional documents has gone back to NA.

So my question is this:
Since the application background check has started and the 2nd ADR did not ask for anything related to funds and additional documents is now NA, does this mean the officer found it satisfactory?
Or should I get a letter from my broker/agent or the hedge fund itself detailing the policy?

The reason I ask is that my primary bank balance is almost always ZERO. This is because half of my monthly salary goes in this investment+life insurance (aroound US$2750 monthly. yes I invest nearly 50% of my salary) thats paid through my credit card (credit card itself has 100% payment every month so that I dont rack up debt on it) while the rest goes in expenses, small family debt repayments, sending it to my family etc.
So because of this i have to depend on the policy. And this policy is a 20 year policy. I can break it anytime but I get only half the money I invested then. The surrender value as of date (the money I get if I break it) is more than enough to meet the requirements and I get it in a week max.

So should I get a letter detailing this policy and submit or should I just wait in case IRCC comes back with ADR? OR do you think, the matter might have been resolved considering this GCMS was in nov and my application moved to IP2 and the 2nd ADR has nothing to do with PoF.

Thanks guys :D
i think you should not wait for IRCC. In my case, I proactively uploaded the Gift Deed and LOE. I got my PPR on DEC 13th 2018.

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
i think you should not wait for IRCC. In my case, I proactively uploaded the Gift Deed and LOE. I got my PPR on DEC 13th 2018.
I will do so in that case.

How long in your case did CIC take to acknowledge the LOE and the gift deed once you uploaded?
Also was your gcms prior to ip2 or later?

I have seen people say that once application moves to ip2 it usually means the eligibility is either passed or recommended pass. Which is why I am quite confused.

nair123

Nov 11, 2018
I will do so in that case.

How long in your case did CIC take to acknowledge the LOE and the gift deed once you uploaded?
Also was your gcms prior to ip2 or later?

I have seen people say that once application moves to ip2 it usually means the eligibility is either passed or recommended pass. Which is why I am quite confused.
Yes, moving to IP2 is a very good sign ...hold on for a week and see if you are getting any ghost updates. In my case, i moved to IP2 and received my notes 2 days later. CIC acknowledged the receipt of the docs in less than 10 days.

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Yes, moving to IP2 is a very good sign ...hold on for a week and see if you are getting any ghost updates. In my case, i moved to IP2 and received my notes 2 days later. CIC acknowledged the receipt of the docs in less than 10 days.
Yea its what my agent told me as well. Keep the letter ready but upload it only if its taking around a month in ip2 and/or they ask for it.

Sorry, if you dont mind me asking, was your gcms dated before it moved to ip2 (just like me in that case)?
If it was dated after it moved to ip2, it means that they hadnt cleared your eligibility even then.
By any chance did cic request AD for your PoF after ip2?

Whats adding to my confusion is that I did have an ADR post-ip2 but it was for my wife's PCC from middle east that I had forgotten to upload. If they hadn't cleared my PoF they should have asked for it together right?

Sorry, i am sort of panicking over it. The fact that I have to rely so much on the settlement value of my policy is making me very nervous.
I guess I could always do a gift-deed but since I am an NRI i am not sure how/what the procedure is lol.

I would be surprised if there's any update till 1st week of January due to the holidays but lets see. Fingers crossed

nair123

Nov 11, 2018
Yea its what my agent told me as well. Keep the letter ready but upload it only if its taking around a month in ip2 and/or they ask for it.

Sorry, if you dont mind me asking, was your gcms dated before it moved to ip2 (just like me in that case)?
If it was dated after it moved to ip2, it means that they hadnt cleared your eligibility even then.
By any chance did cic request AD for your PoF after ip2?

Whats adding to my confusion is that I did have an ADR post-ip2 but it was for my wife's PCC from middle east that I had forgotten to upload. If they hadn't cleared my PoF they should have asked for it together right?

Sorry, i am sort of panicking over it. The fact that I have to rely so much on the settlement value of my policy is making me very nervous.
I guess I could always do a gift-deed but since I am an NRI i am not sure how/what the procedure is lol.

I would be surprised if there's any update till 1st week of January due to the holidays but let's see. Fingers crossed
i think there is no reason for you to panic. I think everything is in place for you. The ADR caused the delay, however, IRCC will finalize your case shortly... keep an eye on the ghost updates.

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
i think there is no reason for you to panic. I think everything is in place for you. The ADR caused the delay, however, IRCC will finalize your case shortly... keep an eye on the ghost updates.
Hi,

You are right. I called CIC on 24th and seems like my eligibility is passed even though on the website it says under review. I asked the agent specifically about the website and she told me only background check was remaining.
So hopefully PPR soon (probably after 1st Jan I guess)

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

stevevutien

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi guys,

I've just gotten my GCMS notes, and discovered that my file got review needed. In my personal history I didn't mention a job that I worked remotely as a freelancer for a company in the UK. I was back in my original country. Since the job is not full-time permanence and I couldn't connect with my previous company.

The message from the officer as below. Any helps would be appreciated.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi guys,

I've just gotten my GCMS notes, and discovered that my file got review needed. In my personal history I didn't mention a job that I worked remotely as a freelancer for a company in the UK. I was back in my original country. Since the job is not full-time permanence and I couldn't connect with my previous company.

The message from the officer as below. Any helps would be appreciated.

Hiding information is one of the major immigration crimes that may viewed as misrepresentation by IRCC and ban you for five years!! IRCC shares information with USA, AUS, NZ and UK. They must have found your UK information from Background check. As it is more than six months long period officer is automatically thinking about PCC.

You should immidiately write a letter of explanation to explain that, "it was a mistake not mentioning that job and you did it because you thought you are not required to talk about anything you are not claiming points." Also let them know that, it was a remote job and you never visited UK thus you didn't provide PCC. You can support your claim by providing Job contract/Confirmation letter from the company where this should be mentioned. Upload all the documents as a single pdf file via CSE.

Good Luck!

Reactions: stevevutien

stevevutien

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hiding information is one of the major immigration crimes that may viewed as misrepresentation by IRCC and ban you for five years!! IRCC shares information with USA, AUS, NZ and UK. They must have found your UK information from Background check. As it is more than six months long period officer is automatically thinking about PCC.

You should immidiately write a letter of explanation to explain that, "it was a mistake not mentioning that job and you did it because you thought you are not required to talk about anything you are not claiming points." Also let them know that, it was a remote job and you never visited UK thus you didn't provide PCC. You can support your claim by providing Job contract/Confirmation letter from the company where this should be mentioned. Upload all the documents as a single pdf file via CSE.

Good Luck!
Hi @ishq74,

Thank you very much. I am writing a letter via CSE now. It's a unfortunate for me forgetting to mention this job. :(

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi guys,

Need your help in another tricky situation.

My wife was on "on arrival visa' for Qatar (where I stay) twice. First during may 2018 to june 2018 and then we went to India (our home country) for a wedding.
We came back to Qatar in July 2017 with my wife on visit visa again.
She got her RP on 1st aug 2018 and her PCC is from 1st august.

Now my issue is this: my application was already in ip2 when on 12th December cic asked for my wifes pcc. ADR has been on "not applicable" ever since i uploaded my wifes pcc. And when on 24th December i called cic, the agent said my eligibility was passed.

HOWEVER, I just checked the form for my wife that i had submitted when applying for her and in it i had stated in her travel history that she was in qatar since May 2018 as TOURIST.

My question is: will cic still reject my application even if on the form I said she was in qatar as visitor (at time of submission she still hadht gotten her resident visa in qatar). Because of this issue, there seems to be a gap as the pcc is from august 2018 but in travel history shes in Qatar since may 2018 (though as tourist).
i have seen people from qatar getting rejected due to this gap in police clearance.

Also if the police/ministry does not give my wife PCC for her visit visa , would an LoE be enough?

Thanks

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi All,

I need your help, my PR application is pending for last 17 months, my timelines are --

AOR - August 8, 2017
MEP - September 1, 2017
Re-Medical Request - November 2, 2018
Re-Medical Submitted - November 26, 2018
Re-Medical Passed - November 29, 2018
RPRF Request - December 19, 2018
RPRF Paid - December 19, 2018

I wrote an email to NDVO and got the below response on Jan 2, 2019 --

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India.

This application is under review by an officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance."

I have the below questions --

(i) Does anyone know what "under review by an officer" means, is it something positive or should I be concerned about?
(ii) Does getting RPRF request at this stage means my application is approved?

Regards,
Aditya

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Hi All,

I need your help, my PR application is pending for last 17 months, my timelines are --

AOR - August 8, 2017
MEP - September 1, 2017
Re-Medical Request - November 2, 2018
Re-Medical Submitted - November 26, 2018
Re-Medical Passed - November 29, 2018
RPRF Request - December 19, 2018
RPRF Paid - December 19, 2018

I wrote an email to NDVO and got the below response on Jan 2, 2019 --

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India.

This application is under review by an officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance."

I have the below questions --

(i) Does anyone know what "under review by an officer" means, is it something positive or should I be concerned about?
(ii) Does getting RPRF request at this stage means my application is approved?

Regards,
Aditya
are you in SS ?

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
are you in SS ?
I am not aware about that, how do I get to know? I requested for GCMS notes in the month of September but couldn't find anything related to security screening.

Will IRCC request RPRF when someone is in SS stage?

naten

Feb 20, 2018
I am not aware about that, how do I get to know? I requested for GCMS notes in the month of September but couldn't find anything related to security screening.

Will IRCC request RPRF when someone is in SS stage?
It can’t take that long for you. Have you raised any CSE request?