May 5, 2017
Also in gcms there is
Documents set for review :client info-contains work permit
I am in tension, what can i do now

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello I just got my notes last week and I found RR in my eligibility,

Agent just cut down 40 points for my Canadian experience I think , actually I show 3 months experience from the agency I work and then same company hire me and I put 9 months experience from there and my HR mention everything on the letter with specific duration,

Now agent put RR and I pretty sure everything is clear on letter, also I work for the same company and they promote me as well after few months ago,

Don’t know what to do my AOR is Oct4

Inderjot Rasila

Jul 12, 2018
Hello All,

I have AOR of 26-Aug-2018 and currently Medical passed and stuck in Eligibility review required.

My wife is primary applicant and I had ordered GCMS notes on Mar-2019 and received same today. Below is what I find in them:

EXPERIENCE: Lock in date: 2018-08-26 Primary Occupation: NOC 4011 University professors and lecturers 2012-01 to 2-16-12 – Assistant Professor (NOC:4011) – XXUNIVERSITY1 *REVIEWREQUIRED* -

eDOC#240205082 – Web based search confirm employer information NOTE: SAME LOGO/SAME DOMAIN NAME /SAME ADDRESS AS PER GOOGLE MAP WORDING OF JOB DESCRIPTION MOSTLY AS THE SAME AS DECLARED NOC – Letter confirm salary of xxx / month – Letter confirm full/time employment; Documented Income provided: Paystubs from 2016 (eDoc 240205082)

2010-07 to 2011-11 – Assistant Professor (NOC:4011) – XXUNIVERSITY2 *REVIEWREQUIRED* - eDOC#24020XXXX NOTE: LETTER DATED 2011-11-29 NO MENTION OF SALARY, NUMBER OF HOURS AND JOB DESCRIPTION FSW Work : 0 years 0 months of 1 years – REVIEW REQUIRED

CRS Foreign work : 0 years 0 months of 3 years -REVIEW REQUIRED

EXPERIENCE: 6+ years , 0 FSW points

ADAPTABILTY: 5 FSW points as spouse has language Proficiency

We had mentioned in the LOE at time of document submission that employer 2 for my wife did not provide the letter in required format.

Does above notes mean only problem with employer 2 and everything good with employer 1?

Please advise what should I do in our case

Thanks

Nixnic19

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Guys help me out.

The last update for me as follows:

Biometrics complete
Medical passed
Criminality passed
Security and eligibility in progress

AOR march 5

When do they check pof?

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hello All,
My AOR is August 3, 2018. I requested GCMS notes in November and found out that I have a "review required" on my husband's status. Please see the following:

Recommendation: Review Required MI3 Summary Notes: CIO Applicant Recommendation: PASS, Criminality Spouse: Recommendation: Review Required - STAT QUESTIONS PLEASE REVIEW STATUTORY QUESTIONS A11.2: Appear Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINT/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 75 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

NOTE: SPOUSE STAT QUESTION [REFUSED REFUGEE STATUS DETAILS] REFUSED USA STUDENT VISA (F1) IN NOV 2017

Could anyone please share their thoughts/prior similar experience. How should I handle this? Is there anything that can be done at my end? Should I be worried?

Thanks in advance.

Avani
Hello Avani ,
Hope u got Ur ppr.
I have similar situation with stat questions review required. In IP2 for few days.
Please advise if anything I can do like any further explanation for spouse visa refusal .
Thanks

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Hey guys, any updates here? I have my eligibility in review required on POF, already submitted CSE with more support documents, file is assigned to CB01126...

Anyone in the same boat?

Many thanks

kpac

May 30, 2019
Hi

I applied for PR under CEC on September 07 th and still waiting for a decision. My case is bit complex. Let me explain my situation here. I applied PR with job offer 50 points and after my AOR the company was going through bankruptcy so they had to let go every one. This happed 2 months after my AOR. Immediate I got new job and I updated CIC that I don't have the job offer anymore. Without the job offer my points dropped below cut off but in the meantime I wrote my English again and with the new English exam I have enough points. November end I updated CIC with my new job details ( this offer is not LMIA based so no 50 points) along with new English exam. I added LOE staying that my company let go everyone so I had no option to find another job and requested the officer to consider my new English test as my points dropped.

In Feb 2019 got my Gcms and found out that I got review required for eligibility and program assistant has a note that my score dropped below cut off because they couldn't verify my job offer letter. He also mentioned that my LOE states that the job offer is not guaranteed.

I have enough points to re apply and thinking of withdrawing my current application and re apply. At the moment my file is in queue for final review.

- will I get job offer points as per lock in date?
- will CIC considers update on English exam for in progress application?
- I need suggestions from forum members please.
-
Thanks

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Hi

I applied for PR under CEC on September 07 th and still waiting for a decision. My case is bit complex. Let me explain my situation here. I applied PR with job offer 50 points and after my AOR the company was going through bankruptcy so they had to let go every one. This happed 2 months after my AOR. Immediate I got new job and I updated CIC that I don't have the job offer anymore. Without the job offer my points dropped below cut off but in the meantime I wrote my English again and with the new English exam I have enough points. November end I updated CIC with my new job details ( this offer is not LMIA based so no 50 points) along with new English exam. I added LOE staying that my company let go everyone so I had no option to find another job and requested the officer to consider my new English test as my points dropped.

In Feb 2019 got my Gcms and found out that I got review required for eligibility and program assistant has a note that my score dropped below cut off because they couldn't verify my job offer letter. He also mentioned that my LOE states that the job offer is not guaranteed.

I have enough points to re apply and thinking of withdrawing my current application and re apply. At the moment my file is in queue for final review.

- will I get job offer points as per lock in date?
- will CIC considers update on English exam for in progress application?
- I need suggestions from forum members please.
-
Thanks
Only the data on the day of draw matters. The IELTS score obtained later is useless.

As for the company's bankruptcy, it may impact as you used 50 points. They are the best judge now.

Reactions: Napre

Th2k

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Your application is in queue for review. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received.

Please note that our office cannot provide you with an update of case status by email on a regular basis, but rest assured that we will contact you for the next stage of the processing of your file.

Our office will contact you should we require additional documents or information.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

What does this mean?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Your application is in queue for review. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received.

Please note that our office cannot provide you with an update of case status by email on a regular basis, but rest assured that we will contact you for the next stage of the processing of your file.

Our office will contact you should we require additional documents or information.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

What does this mean?
You are 'Review required' for something....best is to order GCMS notes and find out what exactly it is....

Th2k

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
You are 'Review required' for something....best is to order GCMS notes and find out what exactly it is....
Yes I ordered GCMS notes today but it will be ready after 30 days......Can I still be "Review Required" while I received a ghost update?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......

What does this mean?
This is regular nothing to worry. Your eligiblity might be ongoing.