+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants with score 400 to 450 let's connect here

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:
CLB 9 equivalent scores in IELTS will fetch you max CRS points. Try to obtain minimum L8,R7,W7,S7 or above band scores in IELTS and you will see your CRS score above 400.
Also, you can obtain points for spouse by asking her to appear for IELTS and get her ECA done.
In fact, it is CLB 10 which fetches you max CRS points. CLB 9 is the minimum score required to get full skill transferability points.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
mukulabd said:
In fact, it is CLB 10 which fetches you max CRS points. CLB 9 is the minimum score required to get full skill transferability points.
When most people struggle to get even CLB 9 in first attempt, it would not be wise to raise a newcomer's targets in IELTS......Hahaha
CLB 9 to CLB 10 will not make a huge difference in CRS points.
CLB 8 to CLB 9 makes a huge huge difference of atleast 58 CRS points.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:
When most people struggle to get even CLB 9 in first attempt, it would not be wise to raise a newcomer's targets in IELTS......Hahaha
CLB 9 to CLB 10 will not make a huge difference in CRS points.
CLB 8 to CLB 9 makes a huge huge difference of atleast 58 CRS points.
Up to 50+ points. Transferability also depends on education and experience. You need either master or 2 diplomas for full education part and then 3+ years of work experience for other part at least for FSW applicant.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
vensak said:
Up to 50+ points. Transferability also depends on education and experience. You need either master or 2 diplomas for full education part and then 3+ years of work experience for other part at least for FSW applicant.
25+25+8 = 58 for CLB 9

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
min1 said:
my score is 440 is there any possibility othr than PNP to get in 2017 honestly
Only those above 460 should think whether to apply for PNP or wait for direct ITA through rounds of invitations.
Others below 460 must focus on PNP route. Atleast this has been the story of 2016.

Even IRCC cannot answer your question now.

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
I recreated my EE profile as previous one expired. Did update information in job seeker as well. Got a email from cic saying my application is now in pool. However application dashboard says :

Application/profile status Pending Additional Criteria Help
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time Help
Job Bank Registration Pending Help
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met Help
ITA Status Not Applicable Help

Does anyone know why ?

wlj0918

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravs77 said:
I recreated my EE profile as previous one expired. Did update information in job seeker as well. Got a email from cic saying my application is now in pool. However application dashboard says :

Application/profile status Pending Additional Criteria Help
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time Help
Job Bank Registration Pending Help
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met Help
ITA Status Not Applicable Help

Does anyone know why ?
Job bank info updates after exact 24 hr on the dot - so, wait for a bit

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skantzidis said:
Interesting. So in your opinion, an ECA that says "Dual Bachelor's Degree (four years)" does not equal "Two or more degrees?". And if so, am I misrepresenting myself if I enter both degrees in EE with the same start and end dates?

My points were finally updated (after approximately 48 hours) as I had expected (i.e. after entering my two degrees separately, with the start and end date, EE counted this as two degrees).

However, I have no intention of misrepresenting my study qualifications, as I am not in the fraud business. At the end of the day, I do have 2 separate degree certificates. Yes, they were gained at the same time, over a 5 year full-time period, however they are separate degrees. Is there anyone I could reach out to for clarification on this?

Edit: To quote Wikipedia:
"A double degree program, sometimes called a dual degree, combined degree, conjoint degree, joint degree, simultaneous degree or double graduation program, involves a student's working for two different university degrees in parallel, either at the same institution or at different institutions (sometimes in different countries), completing them in less time than it would take to earn them separately. The two degrees might be in the same subject area (especially when the course is split between countries), or in two different subjects."

I feel pretty comfortable that I am accurately representing my study credentials and am being assigned the correct points.
Well, that is my opinion. It is left for CIC to clarify what they mean by two or more degrees although I was basing my statement on logic. I might be wrong though and I wish you all the best :)

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
sushsmart15 said:
Only those above 460 should think whether to apply for PNP or wait for direct ITA through rounds of invitations.
Others below 460 must focus on PNP route. Atleast this has been the story of 2016.

but with new laws coming in of only 50points being assigned to people having job dont u think overall cut off will drop drastically and even people with 400 points will have chance ?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
ravs77 said:
but with new laws coming in of only 50points being assigned to people having job dont u think overall cut off will drop drastically and even people with 400 points will have chance ?
I believe it will drop. I can't imagine when ee was set up after years of planning, hat they assumed that anyone below 450 would never get an ITA without an lmia or pnp. If so the eligible score would have been 450. They must have sat there and said "ok, we have a 30 yr old with 2 year of fsw and clb8. They have around 420 points. We used to accept those kind of applicants so we needs to be set up to allow them to also qualify. "
I doubt they assumed so many pnp or lmia applicants were being accepted and how the 600 lmia points were being used by 'unskilled' workers.

skantzidis

Aug 8, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
I believe it will drop. I can't imagine when ee was set up after years of planning, hat they assumed that anyone below 450 would never get an ITA without an lmia or pnp. If so the eligible score would have been 450. They must have sat there and said "ok, we have a 30 yr old with 2 year of fsw and clb8. They have around 420 points. We used to accept those kind of applicants so we needs to be set up to allow them to also qualify. "
I doubt they assumed so many pnp or lmia applicants were being accepted and how the 600 lmia points were being used by 'unskilled' workers.
I agree with all of the above. However, its hard to imagine that they wouldn't have assumed that the 600 points for LMIA would not have been exploited. When I first started researching how to migrate to Canada, I came across so many websites of immigration consultants that were specifically targeting 'unskilled' workers in certain countries. Essentially, if there is a loophole, people will exploit it, especially when there are customers willing to pay good money.

IMO, the 600 points for PNP is too much as well. It encourages the same thing. Whilst I am unlikely to get a PR without a PNP, I would fully support the idea of PNP points being reduced to 50 or 100 points. This would result in far fewer people with a really low base CRS score from becoming eligible. Of course, without knowing the ins and outs of what IRCC is ultimately trying to achieve, its hard to say how much fairer this system would be.... but it sounds fairer to me at least.

candavisa

Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:

I am at 460, if I want to go with PNP in ON, where to start. Just wait for OINP or is there any other way to apply? my fsw score is 72.
Permit expiring next month. Have to hurry up.