+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants with score 400 to 450 let's connect here

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vijay_tic said:
Yes. OONP doesn't consider all the NOCs listed. So check if your NOC is excluded under OONP. Hope that helps.
There is no evidence on the OOPNP site about their program being NOC specific.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vijay_tic said:
I got CRS 404. Really confused if i should apply for OONP or wait for Further Express entry draws :( :( :(
OONP will take atleast 3 months to process. By the time if the EE score drops to 400 application fee of $1500 for OONP will be a waste !!!!
Have you received a PT from them? If yes, you should certainly consider applying to OOPNP.

July had 2 back-to-back draws and in the span of 1 week, the cutoff feel only by 18 points. And as you go below 450, the number of people on each score will only increase further. It is extremely unlikely that the cutoff would reach 400 even in the medium term.

If you don't have the PT yet, try and increase your score where possible.

All the best!

allly081

Jan 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Asivad Anac said:
Have you received a PT from them? If yes, you should certainly consider applying to OOPNP.

July had 2 back-to-back draws and in the span of 1 week, the cutoff feel only by 18 points. And as you go below 450, the number of people on each score will only increase further. It is extremely unlikely that the cutoff would reach 400 even in the medium term.

All the best!
Unfortunately. Some ppl cant increase their scores anymore. I am at low 400s married clb9 2 degrees 3+ overseas work exp. Used spouse language scores. Age factor 50. So I just have to pray that oopnp will choose me if theres anymore left. 45 days have past since they started issuing invites so I hope they will make a second round of invites from those that were not accepted.

oasis.gc1

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Hi,

Do you guys think that the score is gonna go down... I mean against 250k, they have invited some 15-16k people so far.

Cheers

DXB

Jul 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

why am I getting thsi message " Sorry, you are not allowed to post links." any idea?

regards,
dxb

juliegunawan

Mar 2, 2014
oasis.gc1 said:
Hi,

Do you guys think that the score is gonna go down... I mean against 250k, they have invited some 15-16k people so far.

Cheers
I'm really hoping that the score will go down, but I don't think we should rely on 250k number anymore.
As previously discussed in the forum, CIC had their total quota based on skilled worker, skilled trade, CEC, caregiver, investors, etc.
Please read |http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/2015-quota-confusion-t327931.0.html|
Based on some analysis, I would say we only have about 20k-25k ITA left for FST, FSW, and CEC for 2015 (excluding the PNP).
It's really hard to know what to do, especially if you can't improve your score anymore.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm withdrawing my profile from EE (created on Apr 2015), and reapplying again to be eligible for OOPNP. :D

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
rohitbites said:
I'm withdrawing my profile from EE (created on Apr 2015), and reapplying again to be eligible for OOPNP. :D
You may do it. But just FYI Ontario immigration is rarely sending PT these days. Not sure what the reason is (may be they do not want any backlogs)

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually I'm bored of sitting and waiting, so I thought I'll put some action and get eventful, hence all this jazz. ;D

vijay_tic

Jun 27, 2015
Asivad Anac said:

All the best!
Yes i have received the PT. I have prepared all the required documents to apply for OONP. One other thing I am worried about is the Proof Of Funds. I have garnered my financial resources just after receiving the PT. I have borrowed some money too. I have planned to go for it anyways. Will try my luck. Just not sure how much they dig into financials. :( :( I have read many of the posts on POF in this forum. Each have different opinion.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vijay_tic said:
Yes i have received the PT. I have prepared all the required documents to apply for OONP. One other thing I am worried about is the Proof Of Funds. I have garnered my financial resources just after receiving the PT. I have borrowed some money too. I have planned to go for it anyways. Will try my luck. Just not sure how much they dig into financials. :( :( I have read many of the posts on POF in this forum. Each have different opinion.
Do not try your luck with borrowed funds.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
448 (FSW) :-/

Two quick questions:

1- After getting the ITA, next step is to done the medicals before submitting online application? If yes, then how this medical process work? They will send some medical form which I need to bring to physician and how to book medical appointment?

2- About proof of funds :D. So what you will recommend to show as proof of fund while submitting the application? Bank Statement or what?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
DXB said:
Dear All,

why am I getting thsi message " Sorry, you are not allowed to post links." any idea?

regards,
dxb
It is a requirement of the forum that you need to have certain number of posts posted (not sure how many) before you can include links in your replies... Keep commenting and helping other in here and you will get there soon :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usman_14pk said:
448 (FSW) :-/

Two quick questions:

1- After getting the ITA, next step is to done the medicals before submitting online application? If yes, then how this medical process work? They will send some medical form which I need to bring to physician and how to book medical appointment?

You need to book an appointment to get the Medicals done. Recommend that you do it as close as possible to post ITA submissions.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

2- About proof of funds :D. So what you will recommend to show as proof of fund while submitting the application? Bank Statement or what?

Funds in the bank supported by a bank certificate/letter. The crux on POF is to prove to CIC that you have the required funds and that they aren't borrowed from anyone.

candream189

Jul 27, 2015
dear experts...need advice

our score is 435 (my wife is primary), noc 2174......i'm wondering whether there are any ways to improve our score without a job offer..i don't have any ties to Ontario and i never been there, more over, i didn't receive any PT so i can't comment there.......also, can i have a hope with this score? the score never gone below 450 and i guess they even issued less ITA to retain the score in one of the previous draws.....

suggestions plz....thanks a ton