EE Applicants with score 400 to 450 let's connect here

DXB

Jul 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Hani.

I'm based in Dubai. It was really nice and positive to see someone from outside canada getting a PT.

All the best to you. My express entry profile was created after June 1st, and sitting at 412, so let's see If I could make it to the list.

regards,
DXB

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
DXB said:
Thanks Hani.

I'm based in Dubai. It was really nice and positive to see someone from outside canada getting a PT.

All the best to you. My express entry profile was created after June 1st, and sitting at 412, so let's see If I could make it to the list.

regards,
DXB
If by PT you mean invite for provincial nominations from Ontario..many people on this forum living outside Canada have received an invite in June and July with CRS between 400-450...including me..and yes even I have never been to Canada nor do I have any relatives living there.

All the best...

sujeetraja

Oct 28, 2014
Having a score of 385. Writing the ielts on 29 august 2015 to increase the CLB to 9, which will take the points to 455.

Worried....Hope everything goes well...

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujeetraja said:
Having a score of 385. Writing the ielts on 29 august 2015 to increase the CLB to 9, which will take the points to 455.

Worried....Hope everything goes well...
The same story. Sitting at 415, 29th August will go for IELTS to reach CLB 9 and 470 points CRS

hanimorrar

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Jordan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-11-2015
Do you get any extra points by reaching CLB10? I'm half a point away in writing from CLB10. I got 125 points for my language (CLB9).

hanimorrar

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Jordan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-11-2015
hanimorrar said:
Do you get any extra points by reaching CLB10? I'm half a point away in writing from CLB10. I got 125 points for my language (CLB9).
I just did the exercise on CIC's website and found out that i will gain 3 points reaching 437 instead of 434. Not worth it i think consider i have to score CLB10 in all other bands as well, again.

Thought I'd share the info.

Thanks,

G.Singh

Dec 31, 2014
hanimorrar said:
I just did the exercise on CIC's website and found out that i will gain 3 points reaching 437 instead of 434. Not worth it i think consider i have to score CLB10 in all other bands as well, again.

Thanks,
Are you sure there wont be much improvement in CRS score from resitting, if one already have CLB9? I'm at CLB 9 (Reading=9, Listening=8.5,Speaking=7,Writing=7)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
G.Singh said:
Are you sure there wont be much improvement in CRS score from resitting, if one already have CLB9? I'm at CLB 9 (Reading=9, Listening=8.5,Speaking=7,Writing=7)
They are right. CLB 9 already maximizes Skills Transferability scores. CLB 10 only gives additional meagre points on IELTS.

sujeetraja

Oct 28, 2014
Russian said:
The same story. Sitting at 415, 29th August will go for IELTS to reach CLB 9 and 470 points CRS
hope the score also remains at 453 or lesser, by the time we write and the results get out

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
hanimorrar said:

Thanks,
Very true...in fact if by any chance your scores fall, though highly unlikely but still just by plain bad luck if your scores drop... you can't use your current scores of CLB 9. Coz once you repeat IELTS the older score automatically becomes null and void. So no point taking such risk for jst 3 points! Just my opinion...it is up to you in the end

sujeetraja

Oct 28, 2014
Sita1987 said:
Very true...in fact if by any chance your scores fall, though highly unlikely but still just by plain bad luck if your scores drop... you can't use your current scores of CLB 9. Coz once you repeat IELTS the older score automatically becomes null and void. So no point taking such risk for jst 3 points! Just my opinion...it is up to you in the end
I dont think the earlier score of previous ielts would become null and void if the new ielts score goes lesser...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sita1987 said:
Not true. IELTS scores stay valid for 2 years from test date. You could take any number of attempts and they are all valid for those 2 years depending on the test date.

DXB

Jul 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sita1987 said:
If by PT you mean invite for provincial nominations from Ontario..many people on this forum living outside Canada have received an invite in June and July with CRS between 400-450...including me..and yes even I have never been to Canada nor do I have any relatives living there.

All the best...
Thank you Sita for the clarification. I will definitely discuss this with my immigration lawyer, since I'm using their services, I do not have access to log into my cic account. At least they can change my reside options to 'all provinces' My EE profile was created after June 1st so hoping for the best.

Is that true that if you hire an immigration lawyer, they manage your login account and we are not given access to it?

ohmygoditsdhaval

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
DXB said:
Is that true that if you hire an immigration lawyer, they manage your login account and we are not given access to it?
Hi DXB,
Even I have taken services from an Immigration-consultant and I too dont have an access to MYCIC account. They say that they will manage the account on our behalf ( which i find absurd - atleast they should give us access) however they have their own logics and past-experiences where Candidates have made changes to the EE-profile which led to issues...so its a policy.

BTW, I am applying under NOC-2151, IELTS- R-9, L-9, S-8.5, W-7.5, and am sitting at 427, and still waiting for OOPNP to invite me. I am applying from Oman, Muscat and my Profile created in first week of JULY-2015.

I have to regularly check with my Consultant if there is any letter/invitation from OOPNP.

I dont know whether OOPNP will email the Invite to us on our email address, or they will simply update it in to our CIC-account. (Infact i dont even know whether my immigration-consultants have given my Email-address or their email address......sometimes they really SUCK)

But yes, I am looking forward to receive the invitation from OOPNP and I intend to apply for that by my self. (since I already have all the required documents with me now...and its only filling the forms)

Lets keep our fingers crossed,

All the best to all of us.

Shah