+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants with score 400 to 450 let's connect here

csam

Apr 7, 2015
Alas !! I was at CRS 448 , with IELTS expiring on 25th.

All efforts so far seem to be wasted , in terms of an outcome!!! I Need to take the exam again ...
However, exam will hopefully bring me again somewhere upto CRS 448 again until this year end ;D ... which means repeated phase of anxiety and probably no positive outcome if the ITA cutoff remains hovering around 450 till then :p

My take so far from this unpredictable and seemingly unfair process is : Irrespective of what professional & educational skills / credentials / strengths you may possess ... to obtain Canadian PR via EE , when you fall below CRS 600 .. all you need is Luck which makes you win this lottery /draw :eek: in a given timeframe !

You may have potential in whatsoever magnitude to contribute to the Canadian economy ... you must first demonstrate a strong Luck that takes you beyond the barriers of this unpredictable system of lucky draws ;D ;D ;D

what a joke !!

Anyways I wish all the aspirants a great Luck ahead on this journey !

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
csam said:
Alas !! I was at CRS 448 , with IELTS expiring on 25th.

All efforts so far seem to be wasted , in terms of an outcome!!! I Need to take the exam again ...
However, exam will hopefully bring me again somewhere upto CRS 448 again until this year end ;D ... which means repeated phase of anxiety and probably no positive outcome if the ITA cutoff remains hovering around 450 till then :p

My take so far from this unpredictable and seemingly unfair process is : Irrespective of what professional & educational skills / credentials / strengths you may possess ... to obtain Canadian PR via EE , when you fall below CRS 600 .. all you need is Luck which makes you win this lottery /draw :eek: in a given timeframe !

You may have potential in whatsoever magnitude to contribute to the Canadian economy ... you must first demonstrate a strong Luck that takes you beyond the barriers of this unpredictable system of lucky draws ;D ;D ;D

what a joke !!

Anyways I wish all the aspirants a great Luck ahead on this journey !
Very well described. It means guys with crs 155 points are better placed than us just because they got job or pn. Sitting at 446 points without any luck

dhaval desai

May 23, 2015
Hey Guys ,

New on the block here. I found out the correct scores from CSR tool and here is the score : 405 :(
My Ielts score :

Speaking : 6.5
Reading : 8.5
Listening : 8.0
Writing : 7.5

Overall : 7.5

lost 50 points just due to 0.5 less in speaking. Now I want to appear for another IELTS test but some agents tell that only the last IELTS score is considered. Is that true ? Or I can give n number of IELTS and can use the score card with highest bands. Has any one successfully done this ?

Please reply. :'(

TRUENORTH_4M_C2C

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Ottawa
dhaval desai said:
Hey Guys ,

New on the block here. I found out the correct scores from CSR tool and here is the score : 405 :(
My Ielts score :

Speaking : 6.5
Reading : 8.5
Listening : 8.0
Writing : 7.5

Overall : 7.5

lost 50 points just due to 0.5 less in speaking. Now I want to appear for another IELTS test but some agents tell that only the last IELTS score is considered. Is that true ? Or I can give n number of IELTS and can use the score card with highest bands. Has any one successfully done this ?

Please reply. :'(

You can attempt any number of times as you wish.
You can use your improved scores.

Wisper

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
I have a CRS score of 435 and I consulted an immigration lawyer, then I decided to apply under NS skilled worker stream rather than the hopeless EE

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wisper said:
I have a CRS score of 435 and I consulted an immigration lawyer, then I decided to apply under NS skilled worker stream rather than the hopeless EE
To apply for Nova Scotia skilled worker program, you must have a valid job offer from an employer and it should be supported with LMIA.
I am sure you have all these.

Wisper

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
munjal said:
To apply for Nova Scotia skilled worker program, you must have a valid job offer from an employer and it should be supported with LMIA.
I am sure you have all these.
No, I am not referring to the EE demand / experience, both of them need a LMIA.
It is the old skilled worker stream which does not need a LMIA I am thinking about.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wisper said:
No, I am not referring to the EE demand / experience, both of them need a LMIA.
It is the old skilled worker stream which does not need a LMIA I am thinking about.
"Before submitting an application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP), the skilled worker must have a full-time, permanent job offer from a Nova Scotia employer."

pls check it here: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/skilled-worker/

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wisper said:
Yeah, I am currently working in NS with a permenant offer, I just do not have the LMIA
That's really amazing !
Good Luck for your application!
:)

Wisper

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
munjal said:
That's really amazing !
Good Luck for your application!
:)
I consulted a local immigration lawyer, getting the information that the drawing score will eventually be above 420+ by the end of the year(not sure where the source is from) but I cannot wait for that long.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am at 455., missed the 453 draw by two days :( if only i entered the pool soner... half of my problems whoul have been over by now..
this last draw made me so depressed... i've even done the medical already, both my children have aswell ...
really strugelling now...

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am applying under NOC 2174 with a CRS score 432. When can I expect to get an ITA?

Currently I have a close work permit with my employer which is in Toronto. And my employer wants to send me back to India after 6 month as my project work is going to over. However my current close work permit is valid till Sept 2016. Is there any other way I can try for open work permit/PNP/LMIA?

Please suggest...

Thank you in advance for your help.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wisper said:
I consulted a local immigration lawyer, getting the information that the drawing score will eventually be above 420+ by the end of the year(not sure where the source is from) but I cannot wait for that long.
Pls dont believe such talk, if anyone suggest you about CRS touching a particular level.

My belief is that no one can predict the CRS level for a particular draw at the end of particular period..
This is mainly because of the structure of EE pool.
EE pool is dynamic and the inflow of new applicants getting registered, with many applicants profile changed with IELTS / Age / Work exp, It is not possible to predict such things.

CIC selects the applicants from EE pool those have highest CRS.

Now no one can predict if at a particular period of time, only applicants with particular CRS will be available.

Disclaimer: this is my opinion. anyone with differences is surely welcomed to express his/her own thoughts.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
I am at 455., missed the 453 draw by two days :( if only i entered the pool soner... half of my problems whoul have been over by now..
this last draw made me so depressed... i've even done the medical already, both my children have aswell ...
really strugelling now...
oopss..
Really really sad it is.
I can understand how you would be feeling about it. But keep the faith in God Almigthy. He has surely created something better for his every child on the earth.
Continue your good efforts and one day you will surely be rewarded with the best.

Wish you good luck for your application process!