+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants with score 400 to 450 let's connect here

Wisper

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
munjal said:
Pls dont believe such talk, if anyone suggest you about CRS touching a particular level.

My belief is that no one can predict the CRS level for a particular draw at the end of particular period..
This is mainly because of the structure of EE pool.
EE pool is dynamic and the inflow of new applicants getting registered, with many applicants profile changed with IELTS / Age / Work exp, It is not possible to predict such things.

CIC selects the applicants from EE pool those have highest CRS.

Now no one can predict if at a particular period of time, only applicants with particular CRS will be available.

Disclaimer: this is my opinion. anyone with differences is surely welcomed to express his/her own thoughts.
I agree, we cannot count on predictions.

I will apply under PNP instead but menawhile paying attention to the next draw(while I seriously doubt if there's another draw this month)

CanadianDreams419

Mar 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I posted this in one of the other chats

Like everyone else, I've been following the draws closely and my observation is that is that if the assumption on the low end is that +/- 10% of the immigrants to Canada will come from the pool that works out to about +/- 25,000 people. In theory the CIC can make 2 draws a month ranging from 1000 to 2000 selections each draw (so averaging 1500 each bi-monthly draw or 3000 ITAs a month) and they will meet their quota. So strategically they have no incentive to rush to bring score down. Making small bi-monthly selections allows as many people to enter pool (so for example those with great scores but waiting for WES or something). Over 6 month period CIC just selects the best of the best as indicated by score. It's a brilliant recruitment technique

Thoughts ?

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianDreams419 said:
I posted this in one of the other chats

Like everyone else, I've been following the draws closely and my observation is that is that if the assumption uhon the low end is that +/- 10% of the immigrants to Canada will come from the pool that works out to about +/- 25,000 people. In theory the CIC can make 2 draws a month ranging from 1000 to 2000 selections each draw (so averaging 1500 each bi-monthly draw or 3000 ITAs a month) and they will meet their quota. So strategically they have no incentive to rush to bring score down. Making small bi-monthly selections allows as many people to enter pool (so for example those with great scores but waiting for WES or something). Over 6 month period CIC just selects the best of the best as indicated by score. It's a brilliant recruitment technique

Thoughts ?
Completely agree with you.
Moreover not to forget the applicants with PNP / CEC..
What it seems now is that New immigration program EE is created in such a a way that it gives the maximum chances of qualifying to those who are presently in Canada but not on permanent residency status. The evidence to prove this is introduction of additional 600 points for LMIA/PNP.
This way it becomes much difficult for people with lower scores applying from outside Canada.

Wisper

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
munjal said:
Completely agree with you.
Moreover not to forget the applicants with PNP / CEC..
What it seems now is that New immigration program EE is created in such a a way that it gives the maximum chances of qualifying to those who are presently in Canada but not on permanent residency status. The evidence to prove this is introduction of additional 600 points for LMIA/PNP.
This way it becomes much difficult for people with lower scores applying from outside Canada.
Unfortunately for people whose work permit expires at the year end, wil have to come with backup plans.

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wisper said:
Unfortunately for people whose work permit expires at the year end, wil have to come with backup plans.
Don't worry, still 7 months left in the year. Lots of time to see what happens :) More draws coming.

raihan101eee

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/10/2015
Doc's Request.
12/10/2015
Nomination.....
28/08/2015
AOR Received.
01/10/2015
Med's Done....
16/09/2015
Passport Req..
16/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
18/02/2016
LANDED..........
02/03/2016
Standing at 429....no hope at all.....employer told me they are not going to apply lmia.....

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am @ 439 - Eagerly expecting to get some good news in the next couple of months.

Wisper

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
GARJ said:
Don't worry, still 7 months left in the year. Lots of time to see what happens :) More draws coming.
Don't know when CIC will reach the cap, as summer comes I doubt it will be drawing twice a month.
And they do not even one piece of news on darwing date published.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wisper said:
Don't know when CIC will reach the cap, as summer comes I doubt it will be drawing twice a month.
And they do not even one piece of news on darwing date published.
I am not aware about any CAP as of now...
is there any such thing in EE?? As it was previously when NOCs were used for FSW program??

Wisper

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
munjal said:
I am not aware about any CAP as of now...
is there any such thing in EE?? As it was previously when NOCs were used for FSW program??
check this out
http://www.cicnews.com/2014/11/canada-aims-attract-285000-immigrants-2015-114047.html

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hello guys,

I have a question. I am applying in EE and currently my CRS point is 432. If I will remove my spouse from the application it it comes to 462.
Is it legal not to include your spouse in your EE application or there will be any problem ?
If I am not including her in my PR application, can she stay in Canada with a visitor visa ?
How long it will take and what will be the challenges for her to get a PR after me ?

Please let me know if anyone know more about it.

Thanks

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
standing at 422..waiting for next draw...the only option to improve score is applying for IELTS again..

Wisper

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
stak said:
standing at 422..waiting for next draw...the only option to improve score is applying for IELTS again..
Just joking, :) will CIC get commission from Ielts center if one takes Ielts for more than three times?