+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants Outside Canada Please Network Here

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Asivad, Anujgupta, shirebikes and Hopeful guy, what do your background checks say?
Mine was still 'not started' as at last check. Maybe dublinfunk applied within Canada or had an existing 2014 app which was still awaiting approval.

From the previous post from test101, does it mean that once we get PPR, we can send directly to our local VO through VFS global?

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Hopefulguy said:
Mine was still 'not started' as at last check. Maybe dublinfunk applied within Canada or had an existing 2014 app which was still awaiting approval.

From the previous post from test101, does it mean that once we get PPR, we can send directly to our local VO through VFS global?
You have the option of sending directly to LVO via designated courier or you use the services of VFS global. The instructions to follow are usually included in the PPR letter.

All the best

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Righteous said:
You have the option of sending directly to LVO via designated courier or you use the services of VFS global. The instructions to follow are usually included in the PPR letter.

All the best
Hey Righteous, yea that's the normal stuff. You know yours was quite straightforward as your PPR came from local VO.

Some (the category we find ourselves) are being processed at Ottawa and they don't specify address of LVO on the letter.

The usage of VFS is based on the response sbrhn and test 101 got from Ottawa.

I personally would have preferred to use UPS cos they are fast and never disappointed me but due to this our peculiar case, I think they might want us to use VFS global.

Cheers.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Hopefulguy said:
Hey Righteous, yea that's the normal stuff. You know yours was quite straightforward as your PPR came from local VO.

Some (the category we find ourselves) are being processed at Ottawa and they don't specify address of LVO on the letter.

The usage of VFS is based on the response sbrhn and test 101 got from Ottawa.

I personally would have preferred to use UPS cos they are fast and never disappointed me but due to this our peculiar case, I think they might want us to use VFS global.

Cheers.
In my letter, I had the option of direct courier via DHL only while the other option was to send via VFS.

DHL is faster and may reduce the waiting time of your passport but it's more expensive. The reverse is VFS global. so it's a trade off.

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
Anya654 said:
Asivad, Anujgupta, shirebikes and Hopeful guy, what do your background checks say?
In progress, but its been like that for about 2 months...

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chouchou959 said:
My cic status changed today

“this application has been approved”

Now waiting for my copr to arrive. ;D
Wow congrats! Please when did your ECAS change to in process and your background check change to in progress?

chouchou959

Apr 8, 2015
Hi Anya654
Background check has always been ‘not started’
Until today it is changed to ‘complete’

Ecas is still in process
it was ‘application received’ when i checked this wednesday.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
chouchou959 said:
Hi Anya654
Background check has always been ‘not started'
Until today it is changed to ‘complete'

Ecas is still in process
it was ‘application received' when i checked this wednesday.
Same here my ECAS is still in "in process" even though application has been approved since Tuesday.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
so today my ECAS changed to "Decision Made" 3 days after myCIC changed to "approved" ;D ;D

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Righteous said:
so today my ECAS changed to "Decision Made" 3 days after myCIC changed to "approved" ;D ;D

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Congratulations