+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants Outside Canada Please Network Here

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it just me or was the last week even more frustrating than all those weeks that preceded the ECAS status change... :D

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Is it just me or was the last week even more frustrating than all those weeks that preceded the ECAS status change... :D
I second you on that. I have been checking MyCIC account continuously and it is remaining silent!

Tomorrow being holiday there, don't know what to accept for this week!!

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
anujgupta84 said:
I second you on that. I have been checking MyCIC account continuously and it is remaining silent!

Tomorrow being holiday there, don't know what to accept for this week!!
Exactly. Canada Day is going to make this a short week. Hoping we'll hear something by the end of this week.

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YamPower said:
Exactly. Canada Day is going to make this a short week. Hoping we'll hear something by the end of this week.
I am still keeping my fingers crossed today. The crazy wait when you just a step away.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
YamPower said:
You would need to change your signature YamPower. We can safely say June will give way for July!

It's sad that the trends had to change just when our files were to be processed ... :(

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
anujgupta84 said:
You would need to change your signature YamPower. We can safely say June will give way for July!

It's sad that the trends had to change just when our files were to be processed ... :(
:(

I'll do it tomorrow. Still holding out hope.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is this another twist in the tale? If Decision Made is the clincher, what about In Process? :eek:

pedmetric said:
I called CIC today as my ECAS says Decision Made but no email or message in my CIC.

The call center agent was good and he explained to em very nicely.

He said few things:
When on ECAS it says the decision made does not essentially means that the final decision made, it means the documents were all good and the person accessing the file has decided that the officer can look at finally.

Now, a officer will look into this and will send a letter to send our passport and do the landing eventually.

He also mentioned that the PPR request could be few weeks away now so hang on tight. as far as he saw he said the letter for PPR is not issued yet. As online it does not show anything.

My better guess will be just wait and watch!! WINTER is coming son :)

As for my Time line (2015):
ITA - March 27
AOR: April 9
DM (ECAS): June 29

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Is this another twist in the tale? If Decision Made is the clincher, what about In Process? :eek:
I think in process and decision made are now the same but to now wait a few more weeks? :( :( :(

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
I think in process and decision made are now the same but to now wait a few more weeks? :( :( :(
Still hopeful that it is just the midweek holiday that is delaying us. Maybe some VOs took a longer weekend ;)

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Still hopeful that it is just the midweek holiday that is delaying us. Maybe some VOs took a longer weekend ;)
Naaa I don't think our apps aren't with our LVO's but with Ottawa. I believe those of us whose ecas changed to in process on 19 June are all in the same batch hence when one of us receives ppr the rest will follow.

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
Hopefully so... I wanna quit work on the 31st July and i have 4 weeks notice! It may still happen today... 9PM GMT is 5 in Ottawa right...

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
hmmm... some day we would unravel the process CIC follows. the information seems disjointed sometimes.

Hope for the best guys...

To anyone who applied to VO in Ghana. If you are given the option of DHL or V.. global. Please kindly use DHL, the few extra bucks is worth it.

My application has been approved since last Tuesday and my passport is yet to arrive. No return tracker to know where my passport is. all i can see if the tracking given by VFS and it wont change unless my passport lands in their office. more like i have no real time update on my passport.

Selah

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Hey guys,

Just a lil bit of info - so today I called my former employer and we got chatting. To my surprise, he mentioned to me that CIC contacted him to ask about my work details.

All the best.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Oh! My immediate supervisor at my current workplace (whose contact details I provided), is travelling. He will be in the U.S uptill the 29th of July. Shall I raise a CSE and provide his contact number for the U.S, in case they call him and can't reach! :s. They do have his e-mail id though.. I've heard nothing. No In Process in ECAS either. Waiting...

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
That's slightly worrying as my work have no idea in leaving yet...