+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants Outside Canada Please Network Here

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas

This is the only flow i believe we can say is applicable to applicants outside canada. It kind of tallies to a reasonable extent. It adds up cos an agent I spoke to said your application is first received at Sydney and then transferred to Ottawa or at times your local VO for processing.

Seems the process flow is a bit correct for applicants outside Canada.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Hopefulguy said:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas

This is the only flow i believe we can say is applicable to applicants outside canada. It kind of tallies to a reasonable extent. It adds up cos an agent I spoke to said your application is first received at Sydney and then transferred to Ottawa or at times your local VO for processing.

Seems the process flow is a bit correct for applicants outside Canada.
how about this - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_fam&lang=en&app=ecas

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
does experience during study count???

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Righteous said:
how about this - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_fam&lang=en&app=ecas
All of these seem to be from pre-EE times. ECAS status change patterns over the past few months haven't closely mirrored any of these. What hopefulguy posted appears to be the closest approximation though still not a direct match. Early days these...

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
All of these seem to be from pre-EE times. ECAS status change patterns over the past few months haven't closely mirrored any of these. What hopefulguy posted appears to be the closest approximation though still not a direct match. Early days these...
right... Maybe as time goes on we would a able to or CIC would let us really know how the process works. For me, my BG didn't change to "in progress" until the day I got PPR.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srbhrn said:
this is getting from WORRYING to ALARMING for us now ..

I received PPR on 12th and am supposed to provide my passport in 30 days, but already 10 days have passed and CPC CTD Ottawa office hasnt replied yet to make alternate arrangements in New Delhi VO for CoPR stamping ..

I have tried mailing them multiple times and calling CIC helpcenter (they responded to wait for mail response) and I am not sure what else I can do..

This is absolutely crazy from them ..
I'm not sure how many of us follow that AOR master thread but I wanted you all to see this. This will be a concern for us at some point of time in the near future.

FYI...

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
I'm not sure how many of us follow that AOR master thread but I wanted you all to see this. This will be a concern for us at some point of time in the near future.

FYI...
Asivad, your ECAS also changed to in process on the 19th right? What does ur MyCic say? Has your background check changed? Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Asivad, your ECAS also changed to in process on the 19th right? What does ur MyCic say? Has your background check changed? Thanks.
Not yet. If trends are to be believed, expect changes on Thur/Fri.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Not yet. If trends are to be believed, expect changes on Thur/Fri.
Cheers. As for the long wait for a response to the email to stamp the passport by our local LVO's, I hope it gets sorted by the time we receive ours because it appears they are now efficient.

susmithaburra1989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
2173/ 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2015
Doc's Request.
ITA 27-March-2015
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
IELTS Request
N/A Ielts exam taken on March 2014
File Transfer...
Additional docs request 19-May-2015 (scheduleA)
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
19 January 2016
good to see alot of ecas change into InProgress.... good luck guys.. :) :)

Anya654 said:

susmithaburra1989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
2173/ 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2015
Doc's Request.
ITA 27-March-2015
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
IELTS Request
N/A Ielts exam taken on March 2014
File Transfer...
Additional docs request 19-May-2015 (scheduleA)
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
19 January 2016
It's been 6 weeks no change :eek:
Hoping for some update this week :-X