+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational Credential Assessments for ACCA+Bsc (OBU) - WES

Yasin84

Aug 23, 2020
Hi , I received a reply from ACCA that they do not send the Diploma certificate and membership certificate to WES. Only Transcript and letter of good standing. Do i need to courier the rest of the documents on my own ?
Hi Ara,

Did you get the answer of your query? I am at same stage.

Pal12

Feb 26, 2020
I bought a transcript copy and paid GBP 15, in addition to that I paid GBP 25 for express delivery option.
Thats how my order looked like at OBU store.

Item Quantity Unit Price Total Cost

Transcript copy (ACCA/BSc) 1 £15.00 £15.00
EXPRESS DELIVERY OPTION (ACCA) 1 £25.00 £25.00
Total Before VAT £40.00
VAT £0.00
Total £40.00
Hi, I just passed my exam and going to do the procedure you mentioned above for OBU. My question is do I have to send a copy OBU transcript to WES as well? or OBU will handle it?

Sam_4321

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hi, I just passed my exam and going to do the procedure you mentioned above for OBU. My question is do I have to send a copy OBU transcript to WES as well? or OBU will handle it?
Send your OBU transcript + Degree copy to WES
in addition, Your ACCA certificates (Membership, If applicable ) + Advance diploma and Professional level cert.

Pal12

Feb 26, 2020
Send your OBU transcript + Degree copy to WES
in addition, Your ACCA certificates (Membership, If applicable ) + Advance diploma and Professional level cert.
Can you please tell me what Diploma/Certificate name do i have to enter for OBU?

Sam_4321

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Can you please tell me what Diploma/Certificate name do I have to enter for OBU?
I am not following your question?
can you share a screenshot of the interface where you are trying to put the name? I 'll be able to guide you better

jyos

Oct 14, 2020
I am not following your question?
can you share a screenshot of the interface where you are trying to put the name? I 'll be able to guide you better
Hi. could you tell me how WES would evaluate the Advanced Diploma and Professional level certificate?

Plus, would it be evaluated the same way even if it's for the purpose of pursing higher studies in Canada? i.e, would the result be same even if a a course by course evaluation is done?

Sam_4321

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hi. could you tell me how WES would evaluate the Advanced Diploma and Professional level certificate?

Plus, would it be evaluated the same way even if it's for the purpose of pursing higher studies in Canada? i.e, would the result be same even if a a course by course evaluation is done?
I have no experience regarding the Advanced Diploma, for that please refer to the blog.​
Professional level certificate means ACCA affiliate, It is evaluated as 4 years Bachelors's degree.

It should be because in the course by course report each of the undertaken courses is marked equivalent to Candian courses along with the GPA, whereas in ECA your general degree's equivalence is assessed. the course-by-course report is more detailed.​

P.s you can review sample reports at WES's website and please also ask others to share their experience regarding that if someone has gotten through the process​

jyos

Oct 14, 2020
I have no experience regarding the Advanced Diploma, for that please refer to the blog.​
Professional level certificate means ACCA affiliate, It is evaluated as 4 years Bachelors's degree.

It should be because in the course by course report each of the undertaken courses is marked equivalent to Candian courses along with the GPA, whereas in ECA your general degree's equivalence is assessed. the course-by-course report is more detailed.​

P.s you can review sample reports at WES's website and please also ask others to share their experience regarding that if someone has gotten through the process​
I see. Thank you for your insights.

On average how long does it take for WES to process applications?

sabrina091

Jul 30, 2022
See, firstly I suggest you not to fill the details if you are not from the same field.

Secondly, You said he has Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business.

Has he cleared professional papers and has got the completion papers P1 to P5?
Additionally, if he has completed the professional papers, has he obtained the membership of ACCA?

If you answer yes to both questions; then only he is the Member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and can write Member of ACCA in the Name of Diploma/Certificate

If you answer no to above questions, I am unsure how WES will evaluat

sabrina091

Jul 30, 2022
Hi!
I am an ACCA member.
1) Does CAT route effects your ECA for ACCA (completed CAT students get exemptions in F!1, F2 and F3)?
2) Does your OBU class of hons. (i.e 1st class, 2nd class, 3rd class etc) effects your ECA for OBU?
what is ACCA?