+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational Credential Assessments for ACCA+Bsc (OBU) - WES

A-K

Apr 23, 2018
Hi!
I am an ACCA member.
1) Does CAT route effects your ECA for ACCA (completed CAT students get exemptions in F!1, F2 and F3)? I also came from CAT Route. Don't worry! It won't affect.
2) Does your OBU class of hons. (i.e 1st class, 2nd class, 3rd class etc) effects your ECA for OBU? No, it won't

Atif Riaz

Dec 8, 2018
Hi!
about point 4, when go to OBU page there is a
"
Letter (BSc Applied Accounting)

£15.00

Add to Basket
Description
Award Confirmation Letter

This letter provides details of the date and classification of your award, as well as the dates that you started and finished the programme.

Opted in - Not Yet Submitted Letter

This letter gives a brief outline of the programme structure. It states that you are opted into the programme, but that you have not yet submitted a research and analysis project.

Opted in –Submitted Letter

This letter gives a brief outline of the programme structure. It states that you are opted into the programme, and that you have submitted a research and analysis project. The letter states the date on which you will receive your RAP result.

Grading Scale Letter

This letter explains the programme’s grading system. It does not show any of your Fundamental paper marks.

Equivalency Letter

This letter gives a brief outline of the programme structure. It also states that the course is equivalent to a 3 year undergraduate on-campus course. It confirms that that the award is equivalent to 360 credits (or 180 European Credit Transfer System credits).

Detailed Description
Our team will receive an automatic email once you have made your online payment. Letters will then be posted via first class/airmail delivery within 10 working days of receipt of this email. We will email you to confirm the date on which your letter is posted.

The Royal Mail website http://www.royalmail.com/personal/international/international-signed-for states the following regarding delivery times: If you use International Signed For with Airmail delivery, our target time is three working days to Western Europe, five working days to Eastern Europe and seven working days for the rest of the world.

NB. From OBU experience, we are aware that delivery to countries such as Pakistan and Canada can take much longer than 7 working days.

No refunds are given except in the case of non-delivery where Royal Mail have agreed to compensate Oxford Brookes University.

If you request a letter to be sent to an address other than the one that we have on record for you, please email a copy of your passport to acca@brookes.ac.uk."

Is this the one that we are going to request ?

Please reply at your earliest.

A-K

Apr 23, 2018
Hi!
about point 4, when go to OBU page there is a
"
Letter (BSc Applied Accounting)

£15.00

Add to Basket
Description
Award Confirmation Letter

This letter provides details of the date and classification of your award, as well as the dates that you started and finished the programme.

Opted in - Not Yet Submitted Letter

This letter gives a brief outline of the programme structure. It states that you are opted into the programme, but that you have not yet submitted a research and analysis project.

Opted in –Submitted Letter

This letter gives a brief outline of the programme structure. It states that you are opted into the programme, and that you have submitted a research and analysis project. The letter states the date on which you will receive your RAP result.

Grading Scale Letter

This letter explains the programme’s grading system. It does not show any of your Fundamental paper marks.

Equivalency Letter

This letter gives a brief outline of the programme structure. It also states that the course is equivalent to a 3 year undergraduate on-campus course. It confirms that that the award is equivalent to 360 credits (or 180 European Credit Transfer System credits).

Detailed Description
Our team will receive an automatic email once you have made your online payment. Letters will then be posted via first class/airmail delivery within 10 working days of receipt of this email. We will email you to confirm the date on which your letter is posted.

The Royal Mail website http://www.royalmail.com/personal/international/international-signed-for states the following regarding delivery times: If you use International Signed For with Airmail delivery, our target time is three working days to Western Europe, five working days to Eastern Europe and seven working days for the rest of the world.

NB. From OBU experience, we are aware that delivery to countries such as Pakistan and Canada can take much longer than 7 working days.

No refunds are given except in the case of non-delivery where Royal Mail have agreed to compensate Oxford Brookes University.

If you request a letter to be sent to an address other than the one that we have on record for you, please email a copy of your passport to acca@brookes.ac.uk."

Is this the one that we are going to request ?

Please reply at your earliest.
Before going to point 4, have you gone through point 1? Have you created WES Account?

BDW in point 4 there is not mentioned any letter. You have to provide transcripts copy. The link is below:
https://shop.brookes.ac.uk/product-catalogue/oxford-brookes-business-school/acca/transcript-copy-accabsc

Last edited:

Atif Riaz

Dec 8, 2018
Hi!
I am an ACCA member.
1) Does CAT route effects your ECA for ACCA (completed CAT students get exemptions in F!1, F2 and F3)?
2) Does your OBU class of hons. (i.e 1st class, 2nd class, 3rd class etc) effects your ECA for OBU?
Hi!
My OBU transcript shows credit entry for F1, F2 and F3(completed CAT students get exemptions in F1, F2 and F3) Does it affect my ECA report for OBU?

Atif Riaz

Dec 8, 2018
The ECA for ACCA members is pretty straightforward. However, the wait time is awfully long. I am halfway through the process and wanted to share with you. I followed these steps:

1. WES Account Creation - 6th May, 2018 (Usually takes 5 minutes or less)
Just create your account with the proper name and selection of proper report. Eg. IRCC and avoid clicking expensive report delivery medium. Choose standard delivery, i.e, $7 and make the payment. I paid CAD 233 (approx.)

After creating the account you will be given your WES # 123456, which will be helpful in your future correspondence with your university and WES.

2. Write an Email to ACCA to send the ACCA Transcripts and Letter of Good Standing to WES on the address mentioned in your account. (This process is slow, so you have to do this first) (14th May reached to WES)

- ACCA does this for free of charge and you will be given the date of collection of documents for delivery (usually 3-4 business days after your email date)
- Follow up with ACCA after this date and ask for TRACKING Number. (Mine was sent through DHL)

3. For ACCA's you have to provide LETTER OF AWARD and any other certificates received from ACCA by themselves.
- I photocopied (Color) ACCA Membership Document, Professional level completion certificate, Advanced Diploma Certificate. ( I had received from ACCA during the course of studies, DO NOT WORRY if you havent, you can download the transcripts, Advanced Diploma and Professional Level Certificates from the link below;

a. https://exams.apps.accaglobal.com/acca-pr-web/certificate/ext/certificates
b. https://exams.apps.accaglobal.com/acca-pr-web/external/publish-results/#

Place these 3 documents and send to WES with WES # which you have received earlier. (10th May 2018 reached to WES)

4. You have to buy transcript certificates from Oxford Brookes University for 15 pound. If you want to expedite the process you can also buy 'Express Delivery Option' for 25 pound, Your certificates will usually reach within 3-4 days. (10th May reached to WES)
-Do Not forget to email them and request them to include your WES # on the certificates. Of course you will receive the tracking numbers from OBU.

5. You can track your all items through tracking number received from ACCA, Local courier (sent by yourself), and OBU on the website.
- I used DHL for WES and used to check regularly on DHL website.

6. You can also track your items whether it has been received by WES or otherwise.
- There is 'Track your item' option in WES account. By entering your DHL tracking number you will know if WES received your documents.

7. After receiving the documents, WES will update your account and the saga of WES Evaluation begins.
- WES Account will show 'We have received your documents and we are reviewing the documents' - 16th May, 2018
- Have patience and wait for 2 calendar weeks (maximum).
- If you do not see any movement in WES timeline, Contact WES through Contact Enquiry form (only available during weekdays) , Facebook (message them with WES #123456) or twitter. I have not tried calling but heard that there is wait times of 30 mins or 45 mins. I messaged WES on facebook and the turnaround time was 2 hours and sometimes instant.

8. After two weeks, your WES status will change to 'We are reviewing your evaluation report ' and now the promise of 20 days begins and you will be given a tentative completion date. (I am in this stage now) - 30th May 2018.

Waiting for the due date 19th June, 2018..............................................
Hi!
regarding documents that I need to send,
1) ACCA membership certificate, Advance diploma in accounting and business and Professional level certificate?
2) What should I send regrding OBU (OBU degree Or OBU certificate or BOTH)
documents from ACCA and OBU are respectively sent.
3) Again my OBU transcript shows Credit entry for F1,F2 and F3 (CAT route), does it affects my ECA for OBU?

Thanks.

Regards,
Atif

eazazk

Jul 14, 2019
Hi guys/OP,

Fantastic post and comments!

I am applying for wes evaluation but have a few questions/concerns:
1. I passed my OBU 2 months ago but don't have physical certificate or transcript yet as it's still en route. Do i just purchase the certificate on OBU site or no? If no, what do i need to do?

2. Secured ACCA membership a week ago but haven't purchased the certificate of membership from ACCA. Do i need to get that too?

A swift response will save me valuable time. Thanks in advance!
EK

Umer Naeem

Sep 14, 2019
The ECA for ACCA members is pretty straightforward. However, the wait time is awfully long. I am halfway through the process and wanted to share with you. I followed these steps:

Just create your account with the proper name and selection of proper report. Eg. IRCC and avoid clicking expensive report delivery medium. Choose standard delivery, i.e, $7 and make the payment. I paid CAD 233 (approx.)

After creating the account you will be given your WES # 123456, which will be helpful in your future correspondence with your university and WES.

2. Write an Email to ACCA to send the ACCA Transcripts and Letter of Good Standing to WES on the address mentioned in your account. (This process is slow, so you have to do this first) (14th May reached to WES)

- ACCA does this for free of charge and you will be given the date of collection of documents for delivery (usually 3-4 business days after your email date)
- Follow up with ACCA after this date and ask for TRACKING Number. (Mine was sent through DHL)

3. For ACCA's you have to provide LETTER OF AWARD and any other certificates received from ACCA by themselves.
- I photocopied (Color) ACCA Membership Document, Professional level completion certificate, Advanced Diploma Certificate. ( I had received from ACCA during the course of studies, DO NOT WORRY if you havent, you can download the transcripts, Advanced Diploma and Professional Level Certificates from the link below;

Place these 3 documents and send to WES with WES # which you have received earlier. (10th May 2018 reached to WES)

4. You have to buy transcript certificates from Oxford Brookes University for 15 pound. If you want to expedite the process you can also buy 'Express Delivery Option' for 25 pound, Your certificates will usually reach within 3-4 days. (10th May reached to WES)
-Do Not forget to email them and request them to include your WES # on the certificates. Of course you will receive the tracking numbers from OBU.

5. You can track your all items through tracking number received from ACCA, Local courier (sent by yourself), and OBU on the website.

6. You can also track your items whether it has been received by WES or otherwise.
- There is 'Track your item' option in WES account. By entering your DHL tracking number you will know if WES received your documents.

7. After receiving the documents, WES will update your account and the saga of WES Evaluation begins.
- WES Account will show 'We have received your documents and we are reviewing the documents' - 16th May, 2018
- If you do not see any movement in WES timeline, Contact WES through Contact Enquiry form (only available during weekdays) , Facebook (message them with WES #123456) or twitter. I have not tried calling but heard that there is wait times of 30 mins or 45 mins. I messaged WES on facebook and the turnaround time was 2 hours and sometimes instant.

8. After two weeks, your WES status will change to 'We are reviewing your evaluation report ' and now the promise of 20 days begins and you will be given a tentative completion date. (I am in this stage now) - 30th May 2018.

Waiting for the due date 19th June, 2018..............................................
Hello Friends,
Indeed its a very informative post. I have few doubts if you guys could help.
1. I am a Fellow member of ACCA, do we get any extra credit for that in our ECA. Will it be 3 or 4 years bachelor equivalent?

2. I have two years graduation before ACCA, should i include that for ECA. Will it help me get extra years? Or it will be same years with what i get from ACCA

Thanks

Sep 17, 2019

Hi Brother.. Thanks for this information. Can you please explain, did you get duel graduation degree?? Because I have ACCA and BSC and I would like to attest them both to get duel graduation. can you please how WES know that i need duel graduation?? I could not found any information while submitting WES forms? Do I need to submit double payment ? 4420 (220 x 2)?

Sidhu420

Mar 22, 2016
hi i need some information. i am on work permit in canada. if today i apply for wes for my diploma verification but i need for PR after 1 year is it valid for one year someone said that you have to gave wes refrence no to immigration.Thanks.

manan66

Dec 28, 2018
I am filling this for someone that is why I dont have much Idea.

Name of Diploma/Certificate : The person has "Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business" mentioned on his certificate but many places on the forum it says to mention "Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants " this is what confusing me
Hi did ur friend get a evaluation on the Advanced Diploma in accounting and business?

Thanks looking forward to your reply.

Manan

Tooba.e

Dec 28, 2019
I am filling the cic firm write now and I have a few confusions regarding OBU Degree.
What place kf study should I write there? UK or the place I took my ACCA classes

There is no option of accounting degree so should select commerce and business?

What should be the starting date. Tje date I registered with ACCA of I should
Wrtite the date 4 year