+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) how to get this done for degrees frm IND

AshleyJudd

May 15, 2014
Hi,

URGENT help needed with ECA, I have passed out from DELHI UNIV, apart from my bachelors, I have two masters one in Mass Comm and another an MBA.

Can someone please guide me, if I need to get both my masters and my bachelors verified or the most recent and relevant masters (i.e: MBA) will do

Also please guide me if anyone has taken out original transcripts from DELHI UNI and how to go about getting these. Timelines and process would help.

Can someone also tell me if they need to be in a sealed envelope with the UNI stamp on it or can it be open.

Do we need to send in marksheets / final degree certificates as well for verification?

Fees and how much time does WES take to get back to you? (on the website it says 7 days)

Any other info on ECA would be welcome.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi,

URGENT help needed with ECA, I have passed out from DELHI UNIV, apart from my bachelors, I have two masters one in Mass Comm and another an MBA.

Can someone please guide me, if I need to get both my masters and my bachelors verified or the most recent and relevant masters (i.e: MBA) will do

Yes. For Indian applicants at least, WES requires your Bachelors degree too if you are getting your Masters degree evaluated.

Also please guide me if anyone has taken out original transcripts from DELHI UNI and how to go about getting these. Timelines and process would help.

You can contact your college seniors/management for this.

Can someone also tell me if they need to be in a sealed envelope with the UNI stamp on it or can it be open.

When you send the documents to WES, the flap should contain a date and a signature and obviously, the flap must be closed.

Do we need to send in marksheets / final degree certificates as well for verification?

You need to send a clear PHOTOCOPY of your degree certificates (In your case, you need to send photocopies of both Bachelors and Masters Degree

Fees and how much time does WES take to get back to you? (on the website it says 7 days)

The standard evaluation time for WES is 20 days. Please get all the documents right the first time in order to avoid delays

Any other info on ECA would be welcome.

Visit the below link to get a comprehensive understanding about the ECA process with WES

https://rajkamalm.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/how-to-educational-credential-assessment-from-wes/

Thanks

Hasher

Apr 2, 2010
Hi

Can anyone inform that ECA process is still the same as mentioned in this Post. The Applicant is from Pakistan living in Saudia.

regards