+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education history question

immigrant_pulsar

Dec 29, 2017
Same question here:

I've got ECA done for my masters only - received its equivalency to Canadian masters by WES. I have received the invitation to apply through EE and I am aiming to submit my application in a month time. Got two questions:

1. In addition to masters, should I also mention my bachelors in education history and opt for "no" in response to ECA question or should I exclude it out altogether? I completed my bachelors more than 15 years ago. So it will not appear in my personal history.

2. If I mention my bachelors in education history (with no ECA), should I also attach my bachelors degree and marks sheets in education documents together with masters ECA, degree/transcript and IELTS?

Thanks.

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Same question here:

I've got ECA done for my masters only - received its equivalency to Canadian masters by WES. I have received the invitation to apply through EE and I am aiming to submit my application in a month time. Got two questions:

1. In addition to masters, should I also mention my bachelors in education history and opt for "no" in response to ECA question or should I exclude it out altogether? I completed my bachelors more than 15 years ago. So it will not appear in my personal history.

2. If I mention my bachelors in education history (with no ECA), should I also attach my bachelors degree and marks sheets in education documents together with masters ECA, degree/transcript and IELTS?

Thanks.
What did u do finally?