+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education and Work experience are different

MTAS

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Dear All,
Please i need your help, i have an MBA education and specialization in "Information Technology", although my work experience is more than 12 years in the field of HR Department (Recruitment Section). I can apply for the for the provincial nominee program and can claim the educational number.

My MBA Degree title is MBA - IT and my experience in HR Department (Recruitment Section) please provide your experience can i apply or not?

Waiting for a detail reply as i am very much tense due to the same.

If required more information/clarification for the same, please i am ready to provide, i want to get beneficial from your experience

Regards

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Just make sure you claim the right NOC so that the points that you get will be for what you have experience. I don't think you will have any issue with your education, make sure you get it certified by WES or any other institution that gives Canadian equivalency.

MTAS

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Just make sure you claim the right NOC so that the points that you get will be for what you have experience. I don't think you will have any issue with your education, make sure you get it certified by WES or any other institution that gives Canadian equivalency.

Visas World & Travel, Visit and Stay information
10:20 AM (7 minutes ago)

to Canada

Dear Dhivyadia,
Thanks for your reply, My education title is Master of Business Administration - Information Technology, having an experience in (Human Resources Department - Recruitment Section), i want to apply for the NOC (1223 - Human resources and recruitment officer). i have already certified my degree from WES.

Please advise is my education and experience be consider same? please don't mind and reply please

Regards

Last edited:
Reactions: DhivyaDia

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019

Visas World & Travel, Visit and Stay information
10:20 AM (7 minutes ago)

to Canada

Dear Dhivyadia,
Thanks for your reply, My education title is Master of Business Administration - Information Technology, having an experience in (Human Resources Department - Recruitment Section), i want to apply for the NOC (1223 - Human resources and recruitment officer). i have already certified my degree from WES.

Please advise is my education and experience be consider same? please don't mind and reply please

Regards
I believe it is not the same. But I am saying that they won’t compare education against experience.

MTAS

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
I believe it is not the same. But I am saying that they won’t compare education against experience.
thanks for your swift reply, really i am very happy with your response as some one told me that they are checking education with experience as my experience and NOC (1223 - Human resources and recruitment officer) are exactly the same. my only worry that my MBA specialization which i did in Information Technology is not matching with my Job Experience.

I just need your advise that they are not matching education and experience?

Regards

Jan 2, 2020
Please, my first degree is in Economics Education.While Masters and PhD is in Psychology of Education. Please, Can I get the NOC for Economics Education and Psychology of Education?