+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCoPR Incorrect Original Entry Date

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Hi,
I received the CoPR yesterday. The original entry date is captured incorrectly in it. Is this required to be corrected or it is ok and will not have any issues in the future?

Please clarify.

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Hi,
I received the CoPR yesterday. The original entry date is captured incorrectly in it. Is this required to be corrected or it is ok and will not have any issues in the future?

Please clarify.
How long it took you to get copr after uploading picture and address. They sent me login credentials and I did upload everything on Tuesday and still I am waiting for update. I didn't receive copr yet? How you got copr? Is that in portal credentials ?

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Hi, It took four days to receive the coop after uploading the address and picture. Still waiting to receive the status on the card. Based on the forum threads, it seems it may take a month to the minimum.

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi, It took four days to receive the coop after uploading the address and picture. Still waiting to receive the status on the card. Based on the forum threads, it seems it may take a month to the minimum.
Did you get ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION ON ORIGINAL ENTRY DATE. I am in same boat

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
you need to try several times. Its a pain, but thats the only way...
Finally I was able to talk to an agent…they said they have reported the discrepancy in their system but not sure if this will get corrected as this does not impact anything..I am hoping this will not impact arrival time of pr card…

Dhiraj29

May 22, 2021
Finally I was able to talk to an agent…they said they have reported the discrepancy in their system but not sure if this will get corrected as this does not impact anything..I am hoping this will not impact arrival time of pr card…
Hi did they corrected 'original date of Entry'?

Anna Ngac

Sep 5, 2019
I also have wrong original date/last date of entry in my eCoPR. I tried to call IRCC but couldn't get transferred to an agent due to high volume calls. Does anyone know what else I can do to get it fixed or is it okay just to leave it like that?

Dhiraj29

May 22, 2021
I also have wrong original date/last date of entry in my eCoPR. I tried to call IRCC but couldn't get transferred to an agent due to high volume calls. Does anyone know what else I can do to get it fixed or is it okay just to leave it like that?
I contacted IRCC by phone and agent sent me an email to follow instructions how to make correction in eCOPR.

Reactions: Anna Ngac

Aarp

Jun 16, 2021
How long it took you to get copr after uploading picture and address. They sent me login credentials and I did upload everything on Tuesday and still I am waiting for update. I didn't receive copr yet? How you got copr? Is that in portal credentials ?

Aarp

Jun 16, 2021
Hi,

Please clarify.
Hi, Did you get any updates on this. I also have the incorrect original entry date in my COPR. Called IRCC many times but not able to contact them. Is there anyway I can inform them about the mistake?