+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCoPR Incorrect Original Entry Date

wen_rv

Apr 22, 2021
I think you have been waiting for more than 2 weeks for your eCOPR. What helped/triggered in getting the eCopr?

Thanks in advance!
This morning I sent an email to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. I saw the post somewhere this office replies quick. So I tried it and I got the e-corp in an hour or so as my landing place is Calgary. Anyone waiting for e-corp for long may want to try it!

Reactions: MCNR

wen_rv

Apr 22, 2021
Finally got e-coRP (in land applicant) but I have ONE day different of last entry date.... should be Jan 15, but written as Jan 16...
In the email when I received e-corp, it asks to fill the amendment form to correct the errors and send it to Ottawa but it seems taking a while according to you guys. Is my current e-corp with wrong last entry date still valid? My BOWP expires in late June so I am worried if I can stay legally with an erroneous document.
I want to apply to SIN and health card but do they take e-corp without signature? I rather not to sign as this e-corp has minor error. Thanks!

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021

wen_rv

Apr 22, 2021
The landing place can be anything? Is it okay if we live/last entered in Toronto but the landing place in eCopr as Calgary?
I assume so its virtual anyway? There is other descriptions "province of destination and city". They set to ON, Toronto in my case even though I declared my address in Ottawa..... I do not really think it matters? as IRCC can actually see where we live and where PR card should be sent to. That's my guess but anyone knows this, please shed light on this matter!

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Who ever has sent the eCOPR for amendment, has anyone received an email confirmation from them that they have received the application?
I had sent 3 months ago, still no communication

veemi002

Jan 28, 2022
Hi, I got my copr with incorrect original date of entry and last entry date. I am residing at US and need to soft land in Canada to activate my PR before 4/28. Will there be any issue in soft landing due to incorrect dates in copr?

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi, I got my copr with incorrect original date of entry and last entry date. I am residing at US and need to soft land in Canada to activate my PR before 4/28. Will there be any issue in soft landing due to incorrect dates in copr?
LEt me know what you do please , for me too the last date , original date of entry and COR is wrong

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Any update to the above ? Anyone ?
Heard from CBSA that this doesn’t affect Anything so not to worry about it

Reactions: QC_

lukeortolani

Apr 5, 2019
Toronto
Anyone else who commented here have an update? Did you go along with the incorrect date or get it corrected? If so, how long did it take and did you require a new eCOPR/card?

I just got my eCOPR today after over 2 months and was planning on booking tickets to leave Canada but I have the wrong original entry date. Now I'm wondering if I should apply for a new SIN, book tickets etc. or make the correction and wait even longer for a new eCOPR and PR card.

Downtown_YYZ Guy

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
Anyone else who commented here have an update? Did you go along with the incorrect date or get it corrected? If so, how long did it take and did you require a new eCOPR/card?

I just got my eCOPR today after over 2 months and was planning on booking tickets to leave Canada but I have the wrong original entry date. Now I'm wondering if I should apply for a new SIN, book tickets etc. or make the correction and wait even longer for a new eCOPR and PR card.
I asked a CBSA officer for this when I landed and presented my documents saying my last and original date of entry are incorrect. He looked at his system and said yeah well there is nothing i can do about it but implied as the dates are in the system, it wont affect when I eventually apply for citizenship.
Now in your case, i think it is totally OK for you to travel and this shouldnt stop your travel plan imo. Just raise a webform if you feel anal about it (there likely would be a generic response or no response at all )
Hey congrats for your PR!!

Reactions: lukeortolani

Ashru

Jan 21, 2023
Who ever has sent the eCOPR for amendment, has anyone received an email confirmation from them that they have received the application?
I had sent 3 months ago, still no communication
Can you please let me know if you have any update on this?