+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCoPR Incorrect Original Entry Date

yuvi1112

Jan 21, 2019
I have received my COPR on Jan 20, 2022. Rest of information is correct, but the original and last entry dates were wrong dates and do not match to any of original and last entry date.

Please let me know, does it matter? for applying SIN#/Health Card? as we need to sign the COPR which has wrong information.

I have replied back on the portal email, even I have received a process to amend details.

Arif85

Oct 13, 2021
I have received my COPR on Jan 20, 2022. Rest of information is correct, but the original and last entry dates were wrong dates and do not match to any of original and last entry date.

Please let me know, does it matter? for applying SIN#/Health Card? as we need to sign the COPR which has wrong information.

I have replied back on the portal email, even I have received a process to amend details.
I sent the twice emails to IRCC for correction my copr date but still didn’t get any reply and then I call them they told me if you did correction emails then don’t worry when they have time they will send you new copr and I m already got my PR card you can go change the sin number no issue I did

Sarpreet1

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018

Hi I have a same issue my original entry date and last entry date same . So what should I do. Do I have to fill amended form or not I checked processing time for this is 6 month. And did u get pr card .

Sarpreet1

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
I sent the twice emails to IRCC for correction my copr date but still didn’t get any reply and then I call them they told me if you did correction emails then don’t worry when they have time they will send you new copr and I m already got my PR card you can go change the sin number no issue I did
[/QUOTE Hi I have a same issue my original entry date and last entry date same . So what should I do. Do I have to fill amended form or not I checked processing time for this is 6 month. And did u get pr card

Sarpreet1

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Hi I have same issue I have wrong original entry date that same like last entry date what can I do ? Do I need to fill the amendment form and I have to wait until pr card .

Arif85

Oct 13, 2021

It’s doesn’t effect anything coz I have same issue I didn’t change anything but I emailed to IRCC then I called also talked to agent he told me don’t worry this is minor and you already sent the email to IRCC just wait they will do correction and send you new one it will take time so now already 5 months but I didn’t get any reply from IRCC I got my pr card and I change my sin number also.

Sarpreet1

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
It’s doesn’t effect anything coz I have same issue I didn’t change anything but I emailed to IRCC then I called also talked to agent he told me don’t worry this is minor and you already sent the email to IRCC just wait they will do correction and send you new one it will take time so now already 5 months but I didn’t get any reply from IRCC I got my pr card and I change my sin number also.
hi Thnku so did u update the sin and health card with pr card or wth ecopr. ??like I have to wait until pr card to update the sin and health card??

Arif85

Oct 13, 2021
hi Thnku so did u update the sin and health card with pr card or wth ecopr. ??like I have to wait until pr card to update the sin and health card??
Ya I did everything sin number and bc service health card also with ECoPR no need wait for pr just go with your ECoPR and update everything.

Reactions: Sarpreet1

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I have the same issue of wrong original entry date and wrong recent entry date, I sent it to Ottawa for amending the COPR. It’s been 3 months haven’t heard anything from them. However, I have received PR card new sin and health card. I am just worried if it would create any issue during citizenship application !

Sarpreet1

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
I have the same issue of wrong original entry date and wrong recent entry date, I sent it to Ottawa for amending the COPR. It’s been 3 months haven’t heard anything from them. However, I have received PR card new sin and health card. I am just worried if it would create any issue during citizenship application !
So You applied sin and health card with pr card

Last edited:

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Anyone got any reply from IRCC for the correction? I have sent documents to Ottawa. It’s been 3 months I haven’t heard anything

wen_rv

Apr 22, 2021
Finally got e-coRP (in land applicant) but I have ONE day different of last entry date.... should be Jan 15, but written as Jan 16...
In the email when I received e-corp, it asks to fill the amendment form and send it to Ottawa but it seems taking a while according to you guys. Is my current e-corp with wrong last entry date still valid? My BOWP expires in late June so I am worried if I can stay legally with an erroneous document.
Also I want to apply to SIN and health card but do they take e-corp without signature? I rather not sign as this e-corp has minor error. Thanks!

Last edited:

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Finally got coRP but I have ONE day different of original entry date.... should be Jan 15, but written as Jan 16...Does this affect anything?
I think you have been waiting for more than 2 weeks for your eCOPR. What helped/triggered in getting the eCopr?

Thanks in advance!