+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS

Desert Lion

Mar 14, 2014
How we put the information in the ECAS for checking for citizenship online processing
1. Identification type:..............................................
2. Identification number:.........................................(is it the one on front or back of PR card or something else?)

Desert Lion

Mar 14, 2014
What is the identification type of document we should use to check the ECAS, the PR card or citizenship file number (NOT received yet)

Desert Lion

Mar 14, 2014
65 people visited this request but none of them put any input to the question! people be more proactive so you can get more stars when you comments ;D

SuperDude

Jan 29, 2013
Desert Lion said:
91 visit but 0 reply
Please have your input and be positive
I would use either UCI (unique client Identification) or case umber, they should be quoted on any correspondence sent by CIC. Good Luck.

djiome1

Mar 13, 2014
you know why nobody has replied, because if you did a bit of research in this forum or even online you would have found your answer.

therefore, if your looking to check your citizenship application, her is how you process:

1) Which category did you apply for? = Citizenship
2)More specifically, which category of citizenship did you apply for? = Canada citizenship(Grant of citizenship)
3)Identification type :- I usually use client ID number- and this you can find either on your citizenship AR or on your the front side of your PR card .
....... the rest should be straightforward

be aware that if CIC hasn't put your application in their system, this might not pull up nothing

I hope this helps

raymasa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Desert Lion said:
How we put the information in the ECAS for checking for citizenship online processing
1. Identification type:..............................................
2. Identification number:.........................................(is it the one on front or back of PR card or something else?)
Its on the back of the PR card. Its 8 digits xxxx-xxxx

Ray