+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS first time trying to access, PR approved

goodenough

Feb 22, 2017
Hi guys,

I have just received my passport back with CoPR and am about to do my landing this coming weekend.
I have never ever logged into ECAS - somehow that was never on my radar, always used myCIC before.

Now I am trying to make sure CIC has my address up to date without any discrepancies because I was moving around (in Canada) quite a bit in the past 3 years, and because they got my Original Entry Date wrong on my CoPR so I really want to make sure everything else is correct on their file.

However I am unable to log into ECAS with any of the identifiers. I am a little bit confused - am I even supposed to have the access since my application was approved? I read that after application gets approved, access can be disabled, but only after a certain period of time (hasn't been that long for me). And if I AM supposed to have this access indeed - is it just a glitch maybe? Is anyone else experiencing similar problems? Is there something I don't know about ECAS? Everything I was able to find on the forums is from 3 years ago at least.

Would appreciate help!
Thank you!

goodenough

Feb 22, 2017
Hi, is anyone else experiencing problems accessing ECAS? At which point is it supposed to be active/available?

I first tried to log in after I had already received my CoPR but before landing - it didn't work.

Now that I have landed it's still not working.