+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Guide for Pakistani Applicant Express Entry

meow888

Oct 12, 2019
China
Can someone please share the process of WES in detail?

I have a few confusions

1: Do I send sealed envelops by myself, or does HEC send it?
2: Do I need to get FSC and matric degree photocopies attested? (My originals are already attested up to BS degree)

If someone could share the WES process in detail, that would be highly appreciated!
1- No, you tell HEC that you need the envelope for WES. You get it from them and send it to WES WITHOUT OPENING IT.
2-Yes, WES requires you to submit attested FSc certificate photocopies in a sealed envelope. Like HEC, you get the envelope from the board and send it to them yourself without opening. If your certificate has your detailed marks on it, you don't need to send your marksheet. If it doesn't, you need to send the attested marksheet too.

meow888

Oct 12, 2019
China
Can you please share all the steps taken before submitting the application?
I mean, what documents are required?
Is it necessary to attest Matric and FSC degree photocopies from IBCC?
IBCC attestation is not required. Board attestation is required. Steps are same as given in the OP.

Muhammad Taha

May 17, 2021
@uzairsagitarian
I did the same "Masters in Project Management from Szabist, IQAS considered it a one year masters and I got full points for it.

m
Hi Uzair do you have any information if we do ECA through WES instead of IQAS will they consider it as a master's degree as well.

Thanks,

zeba.aslam

Feb 25, 2019
simply contact 0302 2707477 the best and trusted economical attestation services provider in pakistan (with a trusted office). specially for wes iqas eca or other documents, degree attestation services in pakistan. they also assist in nadra birth certificate marriage, unmarried and PCC from pakistan too. good value

shahbaz alvi

Jun 19, 2022
Hi Sir
I Have few Question Kindly Ans
I am a Mechatronics Engineer From Pakistan want to migrate Canada as we know that engineering is the Regulated Profession in Canada ( means you need a license to Perfom Engineering jobs)
so the question is if i successfuly pass The ECA Can
i am able to get that Licensce ( to perfom Engineering jobs ) in Canada For Performing Any Regulate job related to my Engineering Field
or
This ECA will only help to get good CRS point for my immigration Proccess

i hope yoi understand my point

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Sir
I Have few Question Kindly Ans
I am a Mechatronics Engineer From Pakistan want to migrate Canada as we know that engineering is the Regulated Profession in Canada ( means you need a license to Perfom Engineering jobs)
so the question is if i successfuly pass The ECA Can
i am able to get that Licensce ( to perfom Engineering jobs ) in Canada For Performing Any Regulate job related to my Engineering Field
or
This ECA will only help to get good CRS point for my immigration Proccess

i hope yoi understand my point
You don’t need to be licensed to receive ITA for Express Entry. You need to research the province you are moving to for licensing requirements.

shahbaz alvi

Jun 19, 2022
well Sir i understande your Point but Also i have few more question

As you konw to get the job offer from Candaian Employer For a regulated job you need license (this license you will get when you study the relevent course or trade study form Candian Desigentaed learning Insitute )

My question is that can we get that license if we have our study outside from canada

Can we ECA helps to get this license

if not so plz Answer that in which Possible way we can get the license For a reuglated job outside from canad and able to get a job offer from Canadian Employer

I hope you understand this All

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
well Sir i understande your Point but Also i have few more question

As you konw to get the job offer from Candaian Employer For a regulated job you need license (this license you will get when you study the relevent course or trade study form Candian Desigentaed learning Insitute )

My question is that can we get that license if we have our study outside from canada

Can we ECA helps to get this license

if not so plz Answer that in which Possible way we can get the license For a reuglated job outside from canad and able to get a job offer from Canadian Employer

I hope you understand this All
Select the province you want to get your licensing fro and look at the requirements for education and work assessments for international applicants. Every province has different requirements. To get a job offer, you need your employer to pay $1k and file for a LMIA. The LMIA is to prove that the employer could not hire a Canadian or PR, only you. So it is very difficult to get a job offer with LMIA. Most people apply to immigrate first and get nominated/invited.

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 17 April 2015, re-medical done 17 march 2016
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon
can I get my education equivalency from 2 different bodies? As I got my 4 yrs bachelor's degree attested from WES last year and they gave me only 3 years of equivalency and now I just completed my master's so can I get my masters attested from ICAS?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
can I get my education equivalency from 2 different bodies? As I got my 4 yrs bachelor's degree attested from WES last year and they gave me only 3 years of equivalency and now I just completed my master's so can I get my masters attested from ICAS?
Yes you can do that.

AayKayy

May 29, 2023
Aoa all

I have done my bachelor's in architecture 5 years and and now I'm doing masters in project management from szabist ..
The masters program is a 33 credit hour program and is recognized by the HEC .. I am taking full load and will be done in two semesters. One is completed while the next semester will start in Feb and finish in May.

Total 11 courses .. 3 cr hour each .. that's 33 cr hours.
I will be going for my eca through WES as it has both my universities on it's panels .. National college of Arts and SZABIST. And both programs also show in the list.

My question is will my masters degree be considered for evaluation? As it's being completed in a years time .. in actual it's for. September to May! That's not even a complete year .. but it's HEC recognized ..

Even if I get 2 or more degrees as an ECA I will still have enough points to qualify for my ITA. But the question is will this be evaluated .. 5years bachelor's and 1 year master
Hi Bro, Were you able to get the assessment of your 1 year MPM degree equivalent to a Masters ? I am also looking to enroll in the same course and want to make sure it's the right one to get Masters ECA.

Thanks

AayKayy

May 29, 2023
I did the same "Masters in Project Management from Szabist, IQAS considered it a one year masters and I got full points for it.

m
Hi Bro, Were you able to get the assessment of your 1 year MPM degree equivalent to a Masters after having a 4 year degree in CS ? I am also looking to enroll in the same course and want to make sure it's the right one to get Masters ECA.

Thanks

JordanPattinson

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Hey guys, I have done my masters from Greenwich University in Mass Communication and Media Studies, and just wanted to know which ECA body can give me masters equivalency? Most people are saying IQAS gives you master's, but is that in the case for master's + MPhil? or does it give you master's even without an MPhil?

My my bachelor's program was four years long, and my master's program was two years long.

Thanks in advance!