+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto Comparative Education Service (CES) - My Experience

Soniabotoncea

Sep 18, 2020
I submitted my application on January 28, my transcripts were received on January 29, step 2 completed on February 21, step 1 and 3 completed on October 1. So it seams that indeed they are back to work. Let's hope that it won't take another 8 months to dispatch the decision

Last edited:

Kawaljit 2021

Sep 30, 2020
I submitted my application on January 28, my transcripts were received on January 29, step 2 completed on February 21, step 1 and 3 completed on October 1. So it seams that indeed they are back to work. Let's hope that it won't take another 8 months to dispatch the decision
My transcript received by them on Feb. 03., about 5 days after yours. Hopefully, my third step would be completed by next Week.

Reactions: Soniabotoncea

cipta kreasi

Sep 22, 2020
4 March: Application submitted
Transcript stuck at DHL from March 18
1 Jun: hardcopy transcript delivered to CES' site
18 Sep: STEP 2 completed
24 Sep: transcript emailed by my institution
28 Sep: STEP 3-5 completed (the date I checked, no notification email from CES)
1 Oct: Got electronic CES report (after I chat with the agent)

My Advice:
- Ask your university to send the transcript electronically (I think it will help to expedite the process, I regretted for not asking my institution to e-mail CES from the beginning of application)
- If you don't get a reply from email, try use the chat on the web.

Kawaljit 2021

Sep 30, 2020
4 March: Application submitted
Transcript stuck at DHL from March 18
1 Jun: hardcopy transcript delivered to CES' site
18 Sep: STEP 2 completed
24 Sep: transcript emailed by my institution
28 Sep: STEP 3-5 completed (the date I checked, no notification email from CES)
1 Oct: Got electronic CES report (after I chat with the agent)

My Advice:
- Ask your university to send the transcript electronically (I think it will help to expedite the process, I regretted for not asking my institution to e-mail CES from the beginning of application)
- If you don't get a reply from email, try use the chat on the web.
Thanks for your info. but I asked my university to send the mail but they said that I will have to request them afresh and submit the fees again to them. I know they will again take 15 says to send and I hope by that time I am gonna get some positive news from Toronto.

cipta kreasi

Sep 22, 2020
Thanks for your info. but I asked my university to send the mail but they said that I will have to request them afresh and submit the fees again to them. I know they will again take 15 says to send and I hope by that time I am gonna get some positive news from Toronto.
I also paid extra fee to my institution. Not much choice I could do, since I need the ECA urgently by this month.
I'm not sure whether it really can help to expedite the process or not. At least I think, the transcript sent by university's official email address will prove the authenticity.
And I always update the status with CES after e-transcript been sent. Hope you'll get it soon. They responded to my email these past days.

Reactions: Kawaljit 2021

Kawaljit 2021

Sep 30, 2020
I also paid extra fee to my institution. Not much choice I could do, since I need the ECA urgently by this month.
I'm not sure whether it really can help to expedite the process or not. At least I think, the transcript sent by university's official email address will prove the authenticity.
And I always update the status with CES after e-transcript been sent. Hope you'll get it soon. They responded to my email these past days.
Hoping against hope.

Raghubir

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29-April-2021
I got this email from CES on Sep 18. its been more than 3 weeks and it haven't got confirmation about acceptance. my university emailed my transcript to CES. What you guys think is it accepted by them??

CES received the document(s) for the program(s) you completed at:

• XXXX University (ETR), India on September 09, 2020, pending for review

If there is any issue regarding your file or your official academic record(s), you will be notified via email. Otherwise, it will be deemed accepted and placed in queue for assessment.

online profile:
  • Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Not Complete2. Transcript(s) Received
  • Not Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Not Complete4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete6. Decision Dispatched

Kawaljit 2021

Sep 30, 2020
I got this email from CES on Sep 18. its been more than 3 weeks and it haven't got confirmation about acceptance. my university emailed my transcript to CES. What you guys think is it accepted by them??

CES received the document(s) for the program(s) you completed at:

• XXXX University (ETR), India on September 09, 2020, pending for review

If there is any issue regarding your file or your official academic record(s), you will be notified via email. Otherwise, it will be deemed accepted and placed in queue for assessment.

online profile:
  • Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Not Complete2. Transcript(s) Received
  • Not Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Not Complete4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete6. Decision Dispatched
They have received your transcript from the university and is under process. Soon, your steps will be started to be shown as being completed when by one.

Mr. Reddy

Jan 20, 2013
Dear All,

I have done 2 years bachelors (B.A) and 3 years Masters (MBA). I am applying for Evaluation from University of Toronto CES service. Please guide me about following

1. Should I apply only to evaluate my Masters degree or apply for both Masters degree as well as Bachelors degree ?
2. Do I need the original hard copy of assessment or just email (soft copy) from the evaluator is enough to apply for Canadian Immigration ?

Thanks in Advance
-----------------------------------------------------
Hi Farhan,

Can you please share your experience about your process with CES? I also have 3 years bachelors degree and 3 years masters degree from India. Dow we need to submit both the transcripts or only masters(MCA) (PG) credentials are enough?

Kawaljit 2021

Sep 30, 2020
Is there any further development dear.