+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto Comparative Education Service (CES) - My Experience

Sep 23, 2020
Hello, I read somewhere that CES is quicker at evaluating etranscripts these days. Is that true? My status is at 2 green ticks since 10th September (transcripts have been received by them). By when should I expect the evaluation report ?

matrixreloded

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hello, I read somewhere that CES is quicker at evaluating etranscripts these days. Is that true? My status is at 2 green ticks since 10th September (transcripts have been received by them). By when should I expect the evaluation report ?
My 2nd tick was 16th sept.
I heard most email/chat support folks are also helping to process applications instead of support. Also heard that extra folks are hired, however I have not heard of even one person whose application is evaluated.(People who submitted Feb onwards i am talking about)

Sep 23, 2020
My 2nd tick was 16th sept.
I heard most email/chat support folks are also helping to process applications instead of support. Also heard that extra folks are hired, however I have not heard of even one person whose application is evaluated.(People who submitted Feb onwards i am talking about)
Can only hope and pray that we get our evaluations sooner than later, I guess!! any way of reaching out to them??

matrixreloded

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Can only hope and pray that we get our evaluations sooner than later, I guess!! any way of reaching out to them??
I submitted 8 help tickets, got reply for the first one after a very long time.
Log into your account, go to help section and submit a ticket. But since they are using that support staff for application processing I doubt you'll get a reply. Try once though.

Reactions: ChaloCanada2021

Sudhakar92

Jul 20, 2018
Hi Sudhakar.. Did CES accept your PGP as 2 or more degrees? How did you submit your documents? Currently the college is closed and unable to get them send the certificates.
No, I did not submit yet as I am not sure if it would be recognized as a one year program. Mine is an executive program.

Joy2020

Sep 6, 2020
No, I did not submit yet as I am not sure if it would be recognized as a one year program. Mine is an executive program.
oh ok. Is your CRS good without showing PGP program? I too completed a PGP program from GLIM and not sure which organization would consider as a valid certificate program.

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Guys can we access the report online, if it has not been dispatched yet. Is their anyway to do so? Please help

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys can we access the report online, if it has not been dispatched yet. Is their anyway to do so? Please help
There is not, unless you pay an extra fee so that they send you the electronic version. However, this is not instant (after the assessment has been completed), as they take approximately 5 business days to process this payment and send the report to you.

However, if you do it when you submit your application, then as soon as it is ready, they will send it to you electronically.

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
There is not, unless you pay an extra fee so that they send you the electronic version. However, this is not instant (after the assessment has been completed), as they take approximately 5 business days to process this payment and send the report to you.

However, if you do it when you submit your application, then as soon as it is ready, they will send it to you electronically.
So technically we have to wait for a physical copy and for the last tick to get green, which might take God knows how much more time. This is seriously frustating

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So technically we have to wait for a physical copy and for the last tick to get green, which might take God knows how much more time. This is seriously frustating
It depends on where you live. If you live in Canada or the US, the ECA will arrive very soon (in 2 days or less if no delays). But anywhere else, it will take some time after they dispatch it, and if they haven't dispatched it, then you can squeeze your digital ECA application by calling them, and maybe it will be ready on time. Good luck!

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
It depends on where you live. If you live in Canada or the US, the ECA will arrive very soon (in 2 days or less if no delays). But anywhere else, it will take some time after they dispatch it, and if they haven't dispatched it, then you can squeeze your digital ECA application by calling them, and maybe it will be ready on time. Good luck!
They charge $75 for international mail. Ideally it should reach us by 4-5 days. I hope I receive it within a week. I am from Pakistan, keeping fingers crossed.

Kawaljit 2021

Sep 30, 2020
Mine was received by them on Feb. 03, 2020. Only first two steps ticked uptill now. I sent my transcripts for 4 years B. tech and 2 years MBA. God knows when I am gonna get my ECA done. They have resumed their work w.e.f 18th Aug., and 45 days down the line, I don't knw when my turn will come. Does any one has the time line near to mine?

Reactions: UmarPaL

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Mine was received by them on Feb. 03, 2020. Only first two steps ticked uptill now. I sent my transcripts for 4 years B. tech and 2 years MBA. God knows when I am gonna get my ECA done. They have resumed their work w.e.f 18th Aug., and 45 days down the line, I don't knw when my turn will come. Does any one has the time line near to mine?
They have had a pathetic response time during Covid even though their staff could freely work at home and there is that much of work since they give 6 weeks timeline for assessment for educational purposes. For immigration it seems like they deliberately tale longer times which pisses me off too.

Kawaljit 2021

Sep 30, 2020
They have had a pathetic response time during Covid even though their staff could freely work at home and there is that much of work since they give 6 weeks timeline for assessment for educational purposes. For immigration it seems like they deliberately tale longer times which pisses me off too.
Dear, when did your third step was ticked. I have read above your transcript reached there on 10th of Jan., 20.