+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto Comparative Education Service (CES) - My Experience

RazaAsim

Sep 16, 2021
Finally the ECA Journey has come to a fruitful conclusion after almost 5 months..got my 2 year MBA credential from CES for my MBA in India.. wishing you guys all the best for your endeavours

just received this email. please let me know how much time they will take from here.

Your application is currently with the assessment team and you can expect to receive further updates soon.

Abhi24191

Jul 8, 2021
just received this email. please let me know how much time they will take from here.

Your application is currently with the assessment team and you can expect to receive further updates soon.
If you have sent your documents electronically, once you receive the email stating "All documents accepted for review", it will take another 15-16 weeks after which you will receive a mail stating "Academic documents have been authenticated" . From there on, you will receive your soft copy of the ECA report in another 1 week

RazaAsim

Sep 16, 2021
If you have sent your documents electronically, once you receive the email stating "All documents accepted for review", it will take another 15-16 weeks after which you will receive a mail stating "Academic documents have been authenticated" . From there on, you will receive your soft copy of the ECA report in another 1 week

just received this email toooo

We are contacting you in relation to the Educational Credential Assessment application that you have submitted to the Comparative Education Service, University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies.
We are writing to inform you that your academic documents have been authenticated.
We look forward to continuing to be of service to you as we conduct the research, assessment and outcome assignment for your credentials. Now that our Assessment Team has reviewed your file and authenticated the documents, the remaining steps will be completed much faster

Abhi24191

Jul 8, 2021
just received this email toooo

We are contacting you in relation to the Educational Credential Assessment application that you have submitted to the Comparative Education Service, University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies.
We are writing to inform you that your academic documents have been authenticated.
We look forward to continuing to be of service to you as we conduct the research, assessment and outcome assignment for your credentials. Now that our Assessment Team has reviewed your file and authenticated the documents, the remaining steps will be completed much faster

You will get your ECA Report Soft Copy in a week's time now

Dec 4, 2021
I have completed 3 year graduation degree in Journalism and mass communication from GGSIPU and 1 year PGDM in English journalism from IIMC. Which ECA should i pick for best results.

johnvas

Feb 23, 2021
Today I got these notifications for my CES ECA application:

We look forward to continuing to be of service to you as we conduct the research, assessment and outcome assignment for your credentials. Now that our Assessment Team has reviewed your file and authenticated the documents, the remaining steps will be completed much faster.

We are pleased to inform you that your application is accepted. It is now in queue for assessment.

At this time, there is no further action required from either you or your academic institution. We will contact you by email if there are any issues with your application.

The Credential Assessor will now conduct the necessary research to confirm the recognition and determine the Canadian equivalency of your academic qualification(s).

When can I expect my ECA report??

Reactions: EngAbijith
Feb 19, 2022
Through online search I came to know MailTranscripts service is a registered partner with CES so they informed they would send my transcript directly to CES. I applied for their services and they procured my transcript before 15 days. My Application was handled professionally by MailTranscripts team without any delays from their side. The quality of service provided by MailTranscripts Team was spectacular. I Highly recommend MailTranscripts Team for their experience in PR process.

Reactions: Ambika Pawar

EngAbijith

Sep 13, 2020
Today I got these notifications for my CES ECA application:

We look forward to continuing to be of service to you as we conduct the research, assessment and outcome assignment for your credentials. Now that our Assessment Team has reviewed your file and authenticated the documents, the remaining steps will be completed much faster.

We are pleased to inform you that your application is accepted. It is now in queue for assessment.

At this time, there is no further action required from either you or your academic institution. We will contact you by email if there are any issues with your application.

The Credential Assessor will now conduct the necessary research to confirm the recognition and determine the Canadian equivalency of your academic qualification(s).

When can I expect my ECA report??
I got the same email a week back and still haven't received any new email. Having read from different threads, I expect my ECA report in the second week.

Divyani

Jun 13, 2022
Below is what my WES report says.

Is anyone did ECA from Any other regulatory body?

Can anyone suggest which I should opt for ECA.

PGDM from International school of business and Media Pune

Credential authentication: Documents were sent directly by the Institution. (Though I posted it to WES. I got the transcript from college in sealed stamped envelop and then posted)

Awarded By: International School of Business & Media, Pune
Canadian Equivalency : Two years of post secondary study at a non recognized institution
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

Divyani

Jun 13, 2022
Dear All,

Anyone from International school of business and Media Pune completed ECA ?
if yes then which body choosen for equivalency as WES write as non recognised university.

Kindly help

afridij

Sep 15, 2022
Dear All,

Anyone from International school of business and Media Pune completed ECA ?
if yes then which body choosen for equivalency as WES write as non recognised university.

Kindly help
Did you get it done from any other body as I also got similar report mentioning not from recognized institution from WES

KabeerWest77

Feb 13, 2023
Someplace, Earth
Category........
FSW
Through online search I came to know MailTranscripts service is a registered partner with CES so they informed they would send my transcript directly to CES. I applied for their services and they procured my transcript before 15 days. My Application was handled professionally by MailTranscripts team without any delays from their side. The quality of service provided by MailTranscripts Team was spectacular. I Highly recommend MailTranscripts Team for their experience in PR process.
IMO - MailTranscript is a blatant rip-off with unreasonable commercial agendas. Unless you are in a different country altogether and have no way to complete the transcript processes yourself, a word of caution to the audiences here : don't go with any third-party Transcript services.
WES, IQAS don't even allow anyone other than the University themselves to send the Transcripts to them.

SovonHalder

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
India
Hello,

I did my ECA for Graduation and Post-Graduate Diploma from WES back in 2021.
I finished my MBA last November from Annamalai University and I was hoping to get this Provisional MBA Degree evaluated from CES (as WES doesn't recognize this as Master's from others' reports and IQAS accepts only Final Certificate which I don't have yet).

So now from CES, should I do ECA for just Master's Degree or the Graduation Degree and Diploma too?

nikhil_pal

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-06-2019
Hello,

I did my ECA for Graduation and Post-Graduate Diploma from WES back in 2021.
I finished my MBA last November from Annamalai University and I was hoping to get this Provisional MBA Degree evaluated from CES (as WES doesn't recognize this as Master's from others' reports and IQAS accepts only Final Certificate which I don't have yet).

So now from CES, should I do ECA for just Master's Degree or the Graduation Degree and Diploma too?
As per requirement from IRCC just get your highest qualification evaluated. the points will be allocated for highest education only.

SovonHalder

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
India
As per requirement from IRCC just get your highest qualification evaluated. the points will be allocated for highest education only.
Thank you for confirming. The mod of AskKubeir group over at fb told me to file in for both bachelors and masters if I was going with IQAS. So I was a bit confused.