+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto (CES)

Abhi24191

Jul 8, 2021
It was sent physically.
Then you would need to wait for another 6-7 weeks before you start receiving updates on Step 8 and Step 9 . For documents sent physically, the timeline is 25-30 weeks from the time they receive your application and documents

RazaAsim

Sep 16, 2021
I received an email in end June stating that"all your documents have been received and accepted" no update afterwards. And it was not mentioned that documents authenticated. I don't understand what to do at this stage.
Send them an email they will reply within 2 working days and share the update regarding your file.

Abhi24191

Jul 8, 2021
Yes,now march applications are being processed.I got email authentication step is over and eca will be delovered within 2 working days.My wife got her eca report ,her application was for 1st March and mine is 9th March.
How long did CES take overall to provide you with the ECA report from the day you submitted the application and they received your documents ? Were your documents sent physically or electronically ?

Abhi24191

Jul 8, 2021
Just Received a mail from CES UoT regarding the completion of the authentication step. My documents were submitted on 23rd June electronically by my institute. So, this is my 20th week. Probably it will take 1 more week to get the ECA report

Abhi24191

Jul 8, 2021
Finally the ECA Journey has come to a fruitful conclusion after almost 5 months..got my 2 year MBA credential from CES for my MBA in India.. wishing you guys all the best for your endeavours

Reactions: ElvisRamaj

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Finally the ECA Journey has come to a fruitful conclusion after almost 5 months..got my 2 year MBA credential from CES for my MBA in India.. wishing you guys all the best for your endeavours
So, it took them 21 weeks to assess your application.

Way to long man. I am waiting for my wife's credentials which have been received electronically by CES on August the 4th.

By your time frame, we should expect it by January. o_O

Abhi24191

Jul 8, 2021
So, it took them 21 weeks to assess your application.

Way to long man. I am waiting for my wife's credentials which have been received electronically by CES on August the 4th.

By your time frame, we should expect it by January. o_O
Yes, they take 20-21 weeks from the time your documents have been submitted electronically. I wanted a Master's credential for my MBA, so I went ahead with CES since WES does not provide Master's equivalency for an Indian MBA and it was worth the wait. If you want to get it done quickly, you can go ahead with WES. I did my Bachelor's evaluation from WES and they took approximately 2 weeks

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes, they take 20-21 weeks from the time your documents have been submitted electronically. I wanted a Master's credential for my MBA, so I went ahead with CES since WES does not provide Master's equivalency for an Indian MBA and it was worth the wait. If you want to get it done quickly, you can go ahead with WES. I did my Bachelor's evaluation from WES and they took approximately 2 weeks
Already did the application with UT and I don't plan to do another with WES.

I guess I have to wait a little more.

cdominguez88

Nov 20, 2021
This is my timeline in case it helps other people awaiting for their CES certificate:
Degree: Masters in Banking and Finance from Hong Kong.
Documents received by CES: September 18 (they were sent physically)

Just received email from CES saying they were authenticated so I’m hoping to receive the certificate in the next couple of weeks.