+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto (CES)

SR216

Oct 11, 2021
have got reply from ces stating they are finalizing january 2021 applications.my application reached them on 9march and everything is processing normally.It takes 25-30 weeks from application received date.
So with that logic my application has completed 25 weeks since 9th march and i have another month or so .it might also take longer.expecting eca by this month end.hope all goes well
My situation is kind of the same. My transcripts were sent from the University physically and CES had updated that they received it on 17th of March 21. It's been 7 months now..but not yet received any further updates. This waiting is terribly frustrating. Wonder why it takes so long.
Btw have you received your eca report? Kindly post your update.

SR216

Oct 11, 2021
Has anyone else who got the 'transcript received' confirmation email in March, received their eca report?? I'm desperately trying to understand what's going on. Please help me to.

G1s

Apr 4, 2021
My situation is kind of the same. My transcripts were sent from the University physically and CES had updated that they received it on 17th of March 21. It's been 7 months now..but not yet received any further updates. This waiting is terribly frustrating. Wonder why it takes so long.
Yes,now march applications are being processed.I got email authentication step is over and eca will be delovered within 2 working days.My wife got her eca report ,her application was for 1st March and mine is 9th March.

SR216

Oct 11, 2021
Yes,now march applications are being processed.I got email authentication step is over and eca will be delovered within 2 working days.My wife got her eca report ,her application was for 1st March and mine is 9th March.
Oh!.. That sounds great!...I've not yet received any email of that sort... Hope I receive mine next week... Thank you for your response!...

Abhi24191

Jul 8, 2021
I got an email in June 2021 from CES saying "We have now received all required institutional documents, and they are accepted for review. As your application moves forward through the processing stages .......No further action is required from you at this time. In this situation how much more time I may need for the final result and do I need to contact my university to know whether they got verification mail?
Did you get your final ECA report ?

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
I did face delays from ces but eventually I had my university send transcripts electronically to CES and then provided them with a video tutorial on how to verify the transcripts from University website..

After rigorous followups,I got my ECA report in June 2020

RazaAsim

Sep 16, 2021
Hi all this is the last email i have received from CES. Please let me know how much time they will take to finalize my ECA report from here.

Taking a look at your account, I can see that we received your official documents on August 12, 2021. That is your application acceptance date and the day from which processing time began on your file.

Your application has reached step 8 in the assessment journey and that is where it remains. Please note that after the notification you received confirming that, you will not receive any further notifications until the Assessment Team begins processing your application - when they first start the research on your file it will then move to step 9 and beyond.

While I cannot provide you with an exact date as to when your ECA report will be finished, I can say that currently the Assessment Team is finalizing applications where all documents were received in mid June. When they reach mid August dates like yours, you will begin to receive notifications (step 9+) with updates and next steps as they process your application.

G1s

Apr 4, 2021
Hi all this is the last email i have received from CES. Please let me know how much time they will take to finalize my ECA report from here.

Taking a look at your account, I can see that we received your official documents on August 12, 2021. That is your application acceptance date and the day from which processing time began on your file.

Your application has reached step 8 in the assessment journey and that is where it remains. Please note that after the notification you received confirming that, you will not receive any further notifications until the Assessment Team begins processing your application - when they first start the research on your file it will then move to step 9 and beyond.

While I cannot provide you with an exact date as to when your ECA report will be finished, I can say that currently the Assessment Team is finalizing applications where all documents were received in mid June. When they reach mid August dates like yours, you will begin to receive notifications (step 9+) with updates and next steps as they process your application.
Timeline is approx 7 months from 12 August 2021.

wasi1972

Jan 29, 2018
Did you receive mails from CES for Step 8 "Application ready for authentication" and Step 9 "Institutional documents authenticated"
I received an email in end June stating that"all your documents have been received and accepted" no update afterwards. And it was not mentioned that documents authenticated. I don't understand what to do at this stage.

wasi1972

Jan 29, 2018
I received an email in end June stating that"all your documents have been received and accepted" no update afterwards. And it was not mentioned that documents authenticated. I don't understand what to do at this stage.
It was also mentioned in the mail that "The wait between Step 8 and 9 is the longest in this application process." So I guess I was in between step 8 and 9. Can anyone give me some idea when I might get my final result.

Abhi24191

Jul 8, 2021
It was also mentioned in the mail that "The wait between Step 8 and 9 is the longest in this application process." So I guess I was in between step 8 and 9. Can anyone give me some idea when I might get my final result.
Were your documents sent physically or electronically by your institute ? If it was sent electronically, you should ask for an update from them as it has already been 19-20 weeks since they would have received your documents.

wasi1972

Jan 29, 2018
Were your documents sent physically or electronically by your institute ? If it was sent electronically, you should ask for an update from them as it has already been 19-20 weeks since they would have received your documents.
It was sent physically.