Aug 3, 2020
Documents(emailed by University) received by CES on 09 September 2020

Step 1 completed 09/09/2020
Step 2 not completed
Step 3 not completed
Step 4 not completed
Step 5 not completed
Step 6 not completed

I got this email from CES yesterday after I emailed them.

Your file is in queue for review. Everything is currently on track and progressing normally.

Your file is in queue for review. Regarding the expected timeline: prior to the COVID-19 interruption, the average processing time was 15 weeks from the date when all required documents were received by CES (September 9 in your case). We are doing our best to maintain the 15-20 week processing time for new applications, in particular those where the official transcripts were submitted electronically. Currently the Assessment Team is finalizing applications where all documents were received in August. Therefore you can expect to hear from them about the finalization of your report in January.
Your report is close to being completed.

Please keep checking your email regularly as you are now in the final phase before your application is completed. They may reach out to you before the holidays but if not, certainly will in January.
Hello Raghubir, Can I please check with you - Were the documents sent to CES via just an email from the university? Are they scanned copies of your marksheets? Did the university use any etranscript services or just an email with these documents addressed to CES? Would really appreciate some advice on this. Thanks!

lidsds

Jul 30, 2020
Hello,
I want to assess my 2 years Masters degree (Master of Commerce). Has anyone received Masters assessment for 2 years masters?
I have heard that IQAS awards masters for 2 years masters program.
Can anyone let me know if the same outcome is with CES.. or CES awards it differently ???

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Hello,
I want to assess my 2 years Masters degree (Master of Commerce). Has anyone received Masters assessment for 2 years masters?
I have heard that IQAS awards masters for 2 years masters program.
Can anyone let me know if the same outcome is with CES.. or CES awards it differently ???
Yes I have the same question here! Can we get a Canadian Master with 3 years bachelor and two years Master? Does the University or the country make any differences ?

lidsds

Jul 30, 2020
I wish to opt for IQAS but I’ve been reading on this forum that many people aren’t able to go through with the registration due to the cap limit.
If CES or ICAS is assessing 2 years masters degree as MASTERS, il be happy to go with these institutions as it will be less hectic.
If someone has already received masters from any other institutions, please let us know so we can go forward...

hello_sgk

Jan 4, 2021
Hi, just recapping what I read over the past few pages:

1. WES isnt accepting 2 year MBA degrees from Indian Post grad- colleges as 'Masters' [Is this applicable also for MBA degree? or only PGDM degree?. I have a MBA degree from SIBM Pune]
2. CES does accept the above as Masters - but turn around time is very bad. ~ 4-6 months, in a case, it was a year
3. Very little mention of IQAS - any reason why most people opting for either WES/CES?
4. IQAS just like CES accepts Indian MBA degrees as Masters qualification

arshad.22029

Dec 24, 2020
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

I have done a 2 yr distance pgdm. WES has evaluated it as post graduate diploma from non-recognized institute.(Though my institute is recognized).

Should I go ahead with CES for a positive evaluation?

Any experiences and inputs will be appreciated.

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,

I have done a 2 yr distance pgdm. WES has evaluated it as post graduate diploma from non-recognized institute.(Though my institute is recognized).

Should I go ahead with CES for a positive evaluation?

Any experiences and inputs will be appreciated.
It depends upon university. They mentioned few Indian university names where they do not evaluate ECA.