+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto (CES)

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
I have a query regarding CES, if anyone has created profile with CES in 2020, I have created profile and made the payment, now my question is if i get transcripts from my university, can i send them to CES, or just ask my university to send them.

Please help me with this
You can mail your verified documents in a sealed envelope (which you received from your institute)
directly to CES.

However, I suggest you to request your institute to send verified documents (Verified Scan documents, degree and transcript) via electronic mail (ces.transcripts@utoronto.ca). This will save your time and money.

Reactions: Flyhighcanada2021

Karanjuyal

Oct 1, 2019
Received my eca report Today.
timiline.
C1. 04/08/20.
c2. 04/08/20.
c3. 02/12/20.
c4. 02/12/20
c5. 05/12/20.
c6. 05/12/20.

answers to some general question.
1. I did my mba regular 2 years from sabarmati uni and got the credential for masters from recognised institute
2. My uni sent the documents electronically.
3. I had dropped a total of 2 mails to ces. First 1 on 10/09/20 and 2nd on 01/12/20 regarding my process as they state clearly that you can contact them if it has been over 10 weeks since yours c2 was marked done.
4. I sent only the masters degree.
5. I did not make any calls to ces.
6. I waited for their response after each mail instead of dropping multiple mails.
Did you get hardcopy or softcopy?And what you opted for at the time of applying hard or soft copy?

MrAnderson

Oct 21, 2020
Just an update on my application.. I just got an update :

DATE
  • Started May 11, 2020
  • Submitted Oct 4, 2020
FOLLOW YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
  • Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Not Complete2. Transcript(s) Received
  • Not Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Not Complete4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete6. Decision Dispatched

safatio

Nov 23, 2020
Just an update on my application.. I just got an update :

DATE
  • Started May 11, 2020
  • Submitted Oct 4, 2020
FOLLOW YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
  • Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Not Complete2. Transcript(s) Received
  • Not Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Not Complete4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete6. Decision Dispatched
Good to know that. Thanks for sharing. May I ask when your transcripts were delivered to them? Did you send in mail or via email?

manveer1414

May 29, 2017
I agree. My transcripts were delivered on Oct 22, still no update.
Has anyone get updates from CES with similar timeline?
My Transcript delivered on 30 Oct, but no update yet. I have also raised a ticket on the query form last week though no feedback.

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Any update?
The status is the same. There is no update from last 6 month. I don't know what is going on.
I think I have made a mistake choosing them. My wife got evaluation done from WES within one month and that too in this pandemic.

matrixreloded

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
My paper transcripts reached 17th march to toronto university. Only C1 and C2 is done so far. Now they rarely reply to mail queries. CES ECA is pathetic.

Karanjuyal

Oct 1, 2019
Received my eca report Today.
timiline.
C1. 04/08/20.
c2. 04/08/20.
c3. 02/12/20.
c4. 02/12/20
c5. 05/12/20.
c6. 05/12/20.

answers to some general question.
1. I did my mba regular 2 years from sabarmati uni and got the credential for masters from recognised institute
2. My uni sent the documents electronically.
3. I had dropped a total of 2 mails to ces. First 1 on 10/09/20 and 2nd on 01/12/20 regarding my process as they state clearly that you can contact them if it has been over 10 weeks since yours c2 was marked done.
4. I sent only the masters degree.
5. I did not make any calls to ces.
6. I waited for their response after each mail instead of dropping multiple mails.
I am at last step of evaluation C6(dispatched), till C5 all completed. Could you pls tell did they email you soft copy or sent hardcopy on 05/12/2020.

Amandeep Kor

Oct 5, 2015
Cambridge
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
You can mail your verified documents in a sealed envelope (which you received from your institute)
directly to CES.

However, I suggest you to request your institute to send verified documents (Verified Scan documents, degree and transcript) via electronic mail (ces.transcripts@utoronto.ca). This will save your time and money.
ok thank you for your reply, I want to ask, how did you write email to your university, any guidance please.

Raghubir

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29-April-2021
Documents(emailed by University) received by CES on 09 September 2020

Step 1 completed 09/09/2020
Step 2 not completed
Step 3 not completed
Step 4 not completed
Step 5 not completed
Step 6 not completed

I got this email from CES yesterday after I emailed them.

Your file is in queue for review. Everything is currently on track and progressing normally.

Your file is in queue for review. Regarding the expected timeline: prior to the COVID-19 interruption, the average processing time was 15 weeks from the date when all required documents were received by CES (September 9 in your case). We are doing our best to maintain the 15-20 week processing time for new applications, in particular those where the official transcripts were submitted electronically. Currently the Assessment Team is finalizing applications where all documents were received in August. Therefore you can expect to hear from them about the finalization of your report in January.
Your report is close to being completed.

Please keep checking your email regularly as you are now in the final phase before your application is completed. They may reach out to you before the holidays but if not, certainly will in January.

j.dylon

Dec 2, 2020
Hi, Kind of stupid question, CES sends the ECA through e-mail or do we need mandatory hard copy? i am trying to avoid paying extra 110 CAD for delivery charges.

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
ok thank you for your reply, I want to ask, how did you write an email to your university, any guidance, please.
Email Drafting:

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
Please send an electronic copy of my degree certificate and transcript to Comparative Education Service (CES), Canada at below mentioned email address.

ces.transcripts@utoronto.ca

Please mentioned below student no. in your email.
Student Number: X******
Comparative Education Service
University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
158 St. George Street
Toronto, ON M5S 2V8
Canada

Thank You,

Name
Student Enrollment Number:
Contact number:

Reactions: Flyhighcanada2021