• Submitted Aug 24, 2020
FOLLOW YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
  • Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Complete2. Transcript(s) Received
  • Not Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Not Complete4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete6. Decision Dispatched

Same thing here ! I wondering how long should we still wait? Does anyone know?
Hey Lixa. Did you get any update?

manveer1414

May 29, 2017
CES LATEST MESSAGE: NOVEMBER 24
Due to new pandemic-related restrictions, our staff will be working remotely into 2021. However, we wanted to let you know that most of our business operations will continue as normal.

If your official transcript was received via mail on or before November 12, 2020, processing times are not affected. Unfortunately, we do not have access to official transcripts received after this date. These documents will be processed once we resume in-office operations.

Please note that we are able to process all electronic documents remotely, so processing times for these applications will not be affected.

When your application has been processed, you will receive an electronic copy of your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). This electronic copy can be used for all the same purposes as the hard copy, including immigration with the IRCC. Hard copies of all ECAs will be issued once we are back in the office.

We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work to ensure the safety of our staff.

Karanjuyal

Oct 1, 2019
CES LATEST MESSAGE: NOVEMBER 24
Due to new pandemic-related restrictions, our staff will be working remotely into 2021. However, we wanted to let you know that most of our business operations will continue as normal.

If your official transcript was received via mail on or before November 12, 2020, processing times are not affected. Unfortunately, we do not have access to official transcripts received after this date. These documents will be processed once we resume in-office operations.

Please note that we are able to process all electronic documents remotely, so processing times for these applications will not be affected.

When your application has been processed, you will receive an electronic copy of your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). This electronic copy can be used for all the same purposes as the hard copy, including immigration with the IRCC. Hard copies of all ECAs will be issued once we are back in the office.

We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work to ensure the safety of our staff.
Is this message available on CES website?

Karanjuyal

Oct 1, 2019
Docs sent by university online on 30th July.
C1: 7th Aug 2020
C2: 16 Sep 2020

After that no change in status from C3 to C5 how much more time will CES take to give report.It's 29 Nov 2020 today.

Ivaturi99

Oct 12, 2019
Where is the live chat option?Can u please help me with this?
Heyy sry for the delayed response u will have it at the bottom right.. you don't even need to login to your account .. open ces website you have the chat icon flashing at the bottom right.. hope this helps!!

Ivaturi99

Oct 12, 2019
HI everyone!

DATE
  • Started Aug 24, 2020
  • Submitted Aug 24, 2020
FOLLOW YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
  • Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Complete2. Transcript(s) Received
  • Not Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Not Complete4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete6. Decision Dispatched

Same thing here ! I wondering how long should we still wait? Does anyone know?
One of the messages from the above shows that after stage 2 which we are currently in it approx took little over 100 days .. for it to move to 3rd stage!!

Karanjuyal

Oct 1, 2019
Docs sent by university online on 30th July.
C1: 7th Aug 2020
C2: 16 Sep 2020

After that no change in status from C3 to C5 how much more time will CES take to give report.It's 29 Nov 2020 today.
C3:30th Nov 2020
C4:30th Nov 2020

Now, how much time to C5&C6 anybody have idea about it???

Reactions: Lixa

manveer1414

May 29, 2017

Now, how much time to C5&C6 anybody have an idea about it???
Good to know C3/4 is complete. Have you take any follow up with the CES team and do they inform about verification with the documents issuing institute.

I believe the rest of the procedure is going to complete by this month.

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Hey Lixa. Did you get any update?

No news for me nop! But the previous message give me hope :)

Will get my 3 years of professional experience in January so if nothing bad happens (what could go wrong anyway! :) will be able to finally enter the pool...

safatio

Nov 23, 2020
I came across a clarification on CES website about the received documents before Nov 12, 2020 that I share with you:

"Q. My physical academic documents were received at your office before November 12, 2020. Have you received them?

We received all mail packages submitted to our office after March 18, and up to November 20. Please note that incoming mail is processed sequentially. All mail packages received on and before November 12, 2020 are currently being processed. If you have received an automated message indicating your institutional documents have been matched to your application, it means we have received them. If you have not received an automated message by now but your tracking information shows the package was delivered before November 12, 2020, please be patient with us as we work through the mail packages to match them. afterwards, will be held at our central office, and will be delivered by The University of Toronto's Campus Mail services to our premises, once we receive permission to re-open. We will communicate with you in writing as soon as we get to your package."

Karanjuyal

Oct 1, 2019
Good to know C3/4 is complete. Have you take any follow up with the CES team and do they inform about verification with the documents issuing institute.

I believe the rest of the procedure is going to complete by this month.
No, I just asked them that 10 weeks has been passed since C2 mail now when they gonna change other steps status.And they replied by C3,C4 status update.

jsinghnijjar

Dec 2, 2020
Thank you for the update!

Read in previous posts it goes quiet fast for the last steps... Hope you will receive everything before Christmas!

Now, how much time to C5&C6 anybody have idea about it???
Hey.
My document were received on 4th august.
C1. 4th aug 2020.
C2. 4th aug 2020.

I received the mail regarding acceptance on 7th november but there i got a msg from them that they are backdating my acceptance date to 4th august asy academic records were sent electronically.
Following extract of Mail received.

We have received the documents you have provided on August 4, 2020.

Thank you for arranging this digital transcript to be sent to us, we are able to expedite the remaining stages of your file as we are back-dating your application acceptance date to August 4, 2020.

We are doing our best to honour the 15 - 20 week processing times for applications such as yours where institutional documents have been submitted electronically. The documents are currently in queue for review and you will be getting notifications at each of the milestones as your application progresses.

As yours from 7th august have gone through mine must come in a few days.

Just wanted to ask did you get the mail for c1 and c2 the same day? Like mine came after 3 months but they mentioned my acceptance date to 4th august

jsinghnijjar

Dec 2, 2020
Hey.
My document were received on 4th august.
C1. 4th aug 2020.
C2. 4th aug 2020.

I received the mail regarding acceptance on 7th november but there i got a msg from them that they are backdating my acceptance date to 4th august asy academic records were sent electronically.
Following extract of Mail received.

We have received the documents you have provided on August 4, 2020.

Thank you for arranging this digital transcript to be sent to us, we are able to expedite the remaining stages of your file as we are back-dating your application acceptance date to August 4, 2020.

We are doing our best to honour the 15 - 20 week processing times for applications such as yours where institutional documents have been submitted electronically. The documents are currently in queue for review and you will be getting notifications at each of the milestones as your application progresses.

As yours from 7th august have gone through mine must come in a few days.

Just wanted to ask did you get the mail for c1 and c2 the same day? Like mine came after 3 months but they mentioned my acceptance date to 4th august
Dropped them a mail regarding its been more then 10 weeks since c2. They just replied with c3 and c4.

Fingers crossed... Awaiting final decision soon now