+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto (CES)

MrAnderson

Oct 21, 2020
Hey guys ... dont know whats going with my application... I emailed them about 2 weeks ago and never got any answer.... My transcripts should arrive on the 22nd of October.

DATE
  • Started May 11, 2020
  • Submitted Oct 4, 2020
FOLLOW YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
  • Not Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Not Complete2. Transcript(s) Received
  • Not Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Not Complete4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete6. Decision Dispatched

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hey guys ... dont know whats going with my application... I emailed them about 2 weeks ago and never got any answer.... My transcripts should arrive on the 22nd of October.

DATE
  • Started May 11, 2020
  • Submitted Oct 4, 2020
It will take a month after they received Transcript. So, wait for a month or two.

MapleSyrupPoutine

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
UK
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
05-01-2021
Hi all,

I thought I would share my progress here regarding my ECA from CES. I sent my documents electronically.

DATE
  • Started Jun 6, 2020
  • Submitted Jun 6, 2020
  • Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Complete2. Transcript(s) Received
  • Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Complete4. Assessment In Progress
  • C1: Confirmation of the credentials submitted for assessment : email received on Jun 24, 2020
  • C2: Confirmation of the Receipt of the required institutional documents : e-mail received on Jul 13, 2020
  • C3: Confirmation of the authentication and acceptance of your application and the approximate processing time for assessment : email received on Oct 27, 2020
  • C4: Confirmation of the issuance of an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report
  • C5: Confirmation of the dispatch of your ECA package

We are now in the 15th week since I received the C2 email so hopefully I will receive notification of the last steps over the next few days. From what have seen it goes quite quickly once you’ve received the C3 email.

MapleSyrupPoutine

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
UK
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
05-01-2021

DATE
  • Started May 11, 2020
  • Submitted Oct 4, 2020
They can’t do anything until they receive your transcripts. Once they receive them it will take a couple weeks to update stage 2.

MadhaviMukhti

Oct 29, 2020
Hello everyone... I have sent my transcripts on 20th September, yet I do not see any update from CES. Any inputs in my case were I can confirm if the transcripts have been received or not?

MapleSyrupPoutine

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
UK
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
05-01-2021
Hello everyone... I have sent my transcripts on 20th September, yet I do not see any update from CES. Any inputs in my case were I can confirm if the transcripts have been received or not?
Hi, did you sent them by post or electronically? It took them almost a month to process mine after they were sent electronically. If you sent them by post, it will take longer as they are processing them in order of arrival from 18th March 2020.

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Greetings!

I would like to share my application progress. I have Submitted application for CES - ECA on 19th October 2020, and my university submitted electronic verified documents to CES's email address (ces.transcripts@utoronto.ca ) on 27th October 2020.

DATE
  • Started Oct 19, 2020
  • Submitted Oct 19, 2020

manveer1414

May 29, 2017
Hi All,

Please find below my CES ECA timeline:

DATE
  • Submitted Aug19, 2020
  • Transcripts Delivered Oct 30, 2020
  • Completed 1. Initial Review In Progress - Sep 24, 2020

Ivaturi99

Oct 12, 2019
Hello All I have started my mba eca verification from CES, my application start date is Aug 5th, and used True copy to send the electronic copies to CES, they received my copies on 11th Aug,the second level is marked as complete, later on 10 sep my first level is marked as complete.. it's my 13 th week of waiting so far... Any one with time lines estimation of the docs are sent through Truecopy !! Wen I tried live chat ,they said we have sent notification to my university it seems how ever wen I tried checking with my university they confirmed they haven't received any notification/request from ces..how to know if they have reached out to my university.. I haven't received any email regarding ces approaching my university or if they require any extra info from my university.. can any one let me know if we receive any notification if they reach for extra information...!! Or is it just because I have contacted them inorder to fill the gap for delayed timeliness they were stating it to be like they are awaiting information from my university to goahead with the evaluation!!

Ivaturi99

Oct 12, 2019
DATE
  • Started Aug 5, 2020
  • Submitted Aug 9, 2020
This is my status current status..I have submitted docs electronically using true copy!! Any one who has any idea of the timelines .. or any one who submitted application for eca around August 11th... Please let me know if there has been any movement in your applications

co2020

May 31, 2020
University of Toronto Ces is the worst. They received my document in Dec 2019 but till date no progress.

They have given every excuse you can imagine. I wish I had used WES like my buddy’s advised me to.

I just signed up with WES last month and I expect it to be finalized by January latest. If you know where I can drop a review for CES let me know, so others can be warned.

Sumaiyya khan

Nov 9, 2020
Hello All I have started my mba eca verification from CES, my application start date is Aug 5th, and used True copy to send the electronic copies to CES, they received my copies on 11th Aug,the second level is marked as complete, later on 10 sep my first level is marked as complete.. it's my 13 th week of waiting so far... Any one with time lines estimation of the docs are sent through Truecopy !! Wen I tried live chat ,they said we have sent notification to my university it seems how ever wen I tried checking with my university they confirmed they haven't received any notification/request from ces..how to know if they have reached out to my university.. I haven't received any email regarding ces approaching my university or if they require any extra info from my university.. can any one let me know if we receive any notification if they reach for extra information...!! Or is it just because I have contacted them inorder to fill the gap for delayed timeliness they were stating it to be like they are awaiting information from my university to goahead with the evaluation!!
University of Toronto Ces is the worst. They received my document in Dec 2019 but till date no progress.

They have given every excuse you can imagine. I wish I had used WES like my buddy’s advised me to.

I just signed up with WES last month and I expect it to be finalized by January latest. If you know where I can drop a review for CES let me know, so others can be warned.

Where is the live chat option?Can u please help me with this?

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
DATE
  • Started Aug 5, 2020
  • Submitted Aug 9, 2020
This is my status current status..I have submitted docs electronically using true copy!! Any one who has any idea of the timelines .. or any one who submitted application for eca around August 11th... Please let me know if there has been any movement in your applications
HI everyone!

DATE
  • Started Aug 24, 2020
  • Submitted Aug 24, 2020

Same thing here ! I wondering how long should we still wait? Does anyone know?

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
HI everyone!

DATE
  • Started Aug 24, 2020
  • Submitted Aug 24, 2020

Same thing here ! I wondering how long should we still wait? Does anyone know?
When did your first and second stage clear? Moreover, did your university submit electronic documents?