+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto (CES)

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
I submitted my application on 4th of Sep. How long does it generally take to get the first tick?
I submitted my application on 18th July. Got the first tick on 21st August. Today is 21st September and still no movement. CES was proceeding really slowly and I saw that IQAS was processing much faster these days so I have applied to that as well at the start of this month. Hopefully that will come sooner than CES, which is still stuck at the first tick.

Kumar_2010

Sep 22, 2020
I have submitted my transcript documents (in-person) on 16th Fab 2020 and got the email confirmation from CES on 3rd March however after that no further update , even I sent an email recently. My application status is still in "Transcript(s) Received" .

Please let me know if your application (submitted in person) got approved in this time frame or any idea what month's applications they are working on.

Sidhartha Vats

Feb 5, 2020
Hi, I requested my university to email my trancripts to CES in 2nd week of june, On 16th june CES received my transcripts and my 3rd step was completed by then. Later I made constant calls to CES to start further process and on 16th July I received another email saying that my final result would be declared on 24th July, my 4th step was completed on 21 july, 5th step today on 22nd July, I am waiting for a positive decision now. fingers crossed.

Please note: I started this process on 7th Feb 2020.

Hi ! What was the outcome ? My application status reads that :Decision Made but unable to get any update

Sidhartha Vats

Feb 5, 2020
HI ! My 5th point ticked green a week back but I haven't received any email or any update on the assessment . What is the usual process like ? Do they mail the decision once it is dispatched ? I have been repeatedly trying to contact them but no response from CES.

matrixreloded

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
HI ! My 5th point ticked green a week back but I haven't received any email or any update on the assessment . What is the usual process like ? Do they mail the decision once it is dispatched ? I have been repeatedly trying to contact them but no response from CES.
when did you submit the transcripts?

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi! Below is my timeline for ECA application with CES. When should I be expecting the progress?

Started: May 18th, 2020
Submitted: June 11th, 2020
C1: Confirmation of the credentials submitted for assessment/Initial Review In Progress: July 20, 2020
C2: Confirmation of the receipt of the required institutional documents /Transcripts Received: June 12th, 2020

Any idea when will my 15-16 weeks start from July 20 or June 12th?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Ivaturi99

Oct 12, 2019
Hello All I have started my mba eca verification from CES, my application start date is Aug 5th, and used True copy to send the electronic copies to CES, they received my copies on 11th Aug,the second level is marked as complete, later on 10 sep my first level is marked as complete.. it's my 8 th week of waiting so far... Any one with time lines estimation of the docs are sent through Truecopy !!

Damngoodshark

Sep 27, 2020
Hi, I requested my university to email my trancripts to CES in 2nd week of june, On 16th june CES received my transcripts and my 3rd step was completed by then. Later I made constant calls to CES to start further process and on 16th July I received another email saying that my final result would be declared on 24th July, my 4th step was completed on 21 july, 5th step today on 22nd July, I am waiting for a positive decision now. fingers crossed.

Please note: I started this process on 7th Feb 2020.
Hey that's great. Could you confirm what all documents did your I institute include while sending the e-transcripts? My institute mailed my documents to them on 11th August via DHL but CES has not yet sent any confirmation for C2, just C1. I want to ensure if my doc's are complete. Also, I will ask my institute to email the docs, on ces.transcripts@utoronto.ca
Please help. Thanks a ton.

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi,

Is there anyone who has received ECA after submitting transcripts electronically after March? Are they delivering the ECA in 15 weeks?

Thanks,

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hi every one my assessment decision is made. Can I view the results online myself or do I have to wait for the dispatch, which seems impossible due to issues in international couriers?

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi every one my assessment decision is made. Can I view the results online myself or do I have to wait for the dispatch, which seems impossible due to issues in international couriers?
Hi, They will send an email via Docuusign.
Can you please share you timeline? Thank you!

Last edited:

RohitJ

Sep 29, 2020
Hello All,

Has anyone received their ECA evaluation after submitting transcripts around the month of February & March. I have submitted in February. I still just have 1 tick which says transcripts received.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Hi,

Is there anyone who has received ECA after submitting transcripts electronically after March? Are they delivering the ECA in 15 weeks?

Thanks,
I submitted my application on 18th July. I'm still on the first stage so IDK. Good thi
When did you apply? I applied on 18th July and my application is still on the first stage.

Reactions: Prerna1109