+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto (CES)

DavidMF

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
From August 2019 they dont send you electronic copies of the assessment. You have to wait for the hard copy to come by mail, or else you should have chosen the electronic copy option by paying additional 30$ when you sent your application.
Can I ask and pay for electronic copy later if I forgot to request it when I sent my application?

dean.h

Feb 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2020
Hi,
I'm going to apply for ECA for immigration purpose, I've done MBA from SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (London Campus) and I chose WES for my degree evaluation, but when I was applying I got to know that WES doesn't evaluate the degrees which have been obtained from SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY, Washington DC.
Now, I want to go for CES - could it work for me? Is there anyone who has got a degree from SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY and ECA from CES.
Please let me know, the prompt reply would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Try it with CES, they have a larger database of universities since they are a university themselves and ranking 18 in the world. So i guess thats a safer bet than WES, which are faster in evaluation but tend to give a lesser evaluation of your diploma

Reactions: Fouad Husain

Fouad Husain

Feb 18, 2020
Try it with CES, they have a larger database of universities since they are a university themselves and ranking 18 in the world. So i guess thats a safer bet than WES, which are faster in evaluation but tend to give a lesser evaluation of your diploma
Thanks for your reply :)

I'll go for CES now.

Kaur rajdeep

Jan 27, 2020
Hi All

I have uploaded the documents required and couriered my transcripts. My DHL courier is delivered on 6th August
When does the step 1 below is completed:
  • 1. Initial Review In Progress - Incomplete
  • 2. Transcript(s) Received - Incomplete
  • 3. Initial Review Complete - Incomplete

Please guide.
Hi... I can you help me from where i can download the ces evaluation form that I have to send to my university?

dean.h

Feb 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2020
  1. Completed. Initial Review In Progress - 9 October, 2019
  2. Completed. Transcript(s) Received - 23 October, 2019
  3. Completed. Initial Review Complete - 11 February, 2020
  4. Completed. Assessment In Progress - 14 February, 2020
  5. Not Completed . Assessment Decision Made
  6. Not Completed. Decision Dispatched
  • Submitted Oct 1, 2019
  • Approved Feb 24, 2020
  5. Completed. Assessment Decision Made - 20 February, 2020
  6. Completed. Decision Dispatched - 24 February, 2020
After a long loooong wait (5 months including the delivery + 2 weeks year-end pause) this stressful wait is finally over. Cant wait to hold the papers in my hand and to finalize my EE application hoping for an ITA on 4th March.
Hope everything goes well for you too guys

Oct 31, 2015
Hello,

My Case:
I have Masters recently completed while Bachelors was done 9 years back and i also have work experience after Bachelors of 9 year but none (or negligible) after my recent Masters.

Query:
If I get ECA from CES for just my Highest Degree (Masters) then will I be able to claim points for my 9 years work experience prior to my Masters? Or in order to claim those points I also have to get ECA for my Bachelors? Please help As I am about to initiate ECA process.

Oct 31, 2015
Also,

Can I update the profile of CES after fee and application submission? Like if I need to submit any additional documentation later on, say after a month?

Mikeba

Oct 9, 2019
Hello,

My Case:
I have Masters recently completed while Bachelors was done 9 years back and i also have work experience after Bachelors of 9 year but none (or negligible) after my recent Masters.

Query:
If I get ECA from CES for just my Highest Degree (Masters) then will I be able to claim points for my 9 years work experience prior to my Masters? Or in order to claim those points I also have to get ECA for my Bachelors? Please help As I am about to initiate ECA process.
I don't think that points for experience are linked with dates of education attainment. You experience, irrespective of your qualification should be legit and applicable.

Only highest qualification ECA is generally recommended, but some people do get in done for both or even more. I was advised for the highest degree only.

Mikeba

Oct 9, 2019
Also,

Can I update the profile of CES after fee and application submission? Like if I need to submit any additional documentation later on, say after a month?
If they need additional documentation you will get an email or else your submission stays accepted as submitted for the following, what would you like to add other than the Degree, Transcript and form, the application is not accepted unless submitted.?

Page Complete1. Consent - Complete
Page Complete2. Instructions - Complete
Page Complete3. Applicant Information - Complete
Page Complete4. Education Information - Complete
Page Complete5. Additional Services - Complete
Page Complete6. Delivery of Official Academic Records - Complete

Reactions: sorb

gc100

Feb 26, 2020
  • Submitted Oct 1, 2019
  • Approved Feb 24, 2020
  5. Completed. Assessment Decision Made - 20 February, 2020
  6. Completed. Decision Dispatched - 24 February, 2020
After a long loooong wait (5 months including the delivery + 2 weeks year-end pause) this stressful wait is finally over. Cant wait to hold the papers in my hand and to finalize my EE application hoping for an ITA on 4th March.
Hope everything goes well for you too guys

Congratulations and good luck for your EE application!
Is there a specific reason why you had to wait almost 5 months to get your assessment? I submitted mine two weeks ago thinking that the 14 weeks mentioned on the website were accurate. I should have probably done my due diligence and used a different service.

Many thanks for your response.

sorb

Dec 12, 2019
If they need additional documentation you will get an email or else your submission stays accepted as submitted for the following, what would you like to add other than the Degree, Transcript and form, the application is not accepted unless submitted.?

Page Complete1. Consent - Complete
Page Complete2. Instructions - Complete
Page Complete3. Applicant Information - Complete
Page Complete4. Education Information - Complete
Page Complete5. Additional Services - Complete
Page Complete6. Delivery of Official Academic Records - Complete
Here are the applications that you have started or submitted. Click the buttons to finish in progress applications or review your application status. please sir help me what click buttons

sorb

Dec 12, 2019
Congratulations and good luck for your EE application!
Is there a specific reason why you had to wait almost 5 months to get your assessment? I submitted mine two weeks ago thinking that the 14 weeks mentioned on the website were accurate. I should have probably done my due diligence and used a different service.

Many thanks for your response.
Here are the applications that you have started or submitted. Click the buttons to finish in progress applications or review your application status. please sir help me what click buttons

sorb

Dec 12, 2019
Unlike you two, I'm offshore and my transcripts were received on the 15th March although I was notified a week later. Not sure which day is applicable, but either way I'd need to have a month's more patience than both of you. Please do notify your statuses as soon as it updates :)
Here are the applications that you have started or submitted. Click the buttons to finish in progress applications or review your application status. please sir help me what i click buttons