FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Thanks dear.

Are hard copies mandatory? What if I order official ECA report via email only?
If it's for IRCC (immigration) purposes, you only need an electronic version.

Reactions: PJ05

Princess Joy

Oct 25, 2019
CES emailed me that my transcripts were received on the 3rd of September, and that was all. I haven't received any other Update on my application. I have a Job to resume on the 1st week of December. My visa application is still pending due to lack of ECA report. Can someone please help me out? Am confused.Thank you.
My CES profile:
  • Not complete. Initial Review In Progress
  • Complete 2. Transcript(s) Received - SEPTEMBER 3RD
  • Not Complete 3. Initial Review Complete
  • Not Complete 4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete 5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete 6. Decision Dispatched

PJ05

Oct 22, 2019
If it's for IRCC (immigration) purposes, you only need an electronic version.
Thanks @tapioca @Fantastica . I have received electronic copy of my ECA report. It has been credited as " One year Post Bachelor diploma from recognized University". Hope these can now be used for 2 or more degrees? My earlier graduation was awarded as "Canadian equivalency 4 years".

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Thanks @tapioca @Fantastica . I have received electronic copy of my ECA report. It has been credited as " One year Post Bachelor diploma from recognized University". Hope these can now be used for 2 or more degrees? My earlier graduation was awarded as "Canadian equivalency 4 years".
So happy for you! @Fantastica might be able to help you better than I could with this one.

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Congratulations! That's cool for 2 or more

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
CES emailed me that my transcripts were received on the 3rd of September, and that was all. I haven't received any other Update on my application. I have a Job to resume on the 1st week of December. My visa application is still pending due to lack of ECA report. Can someone please help me out? Am confused.Thank you.
My CES profile:
  • Not complete. Initial Review In Progress
  • Complete 2. Transcript(s) Received - SEPTEMBER 3RD
  • Not Complete 3. Initial Review Complete
  • Not Complete 4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete 5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete 6. Decision Dispatched
Hi, it will remain this way until the 11th or 12th week. You're fine.... They'll let you know if there are any issues

Pallavi_118

May 12, 2018
H
Hi,
Can you please tell the procedure to get electronic copy before having hard copy of the report ?

Pallavi_118

May 12, 2018
Thank you !
Do we need to upload the form.by filling it manually and then uploading scanned document or we need to edit in pdf only. And what to write in date of original assessmemt report .

harish010188

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Guys - I have submitted my CES application on 15-Oct and my transcripts reached CES on 25-Oct & 29-Oct. But the update is still not reflecting in my applications. Any idea how long this will take to get updated?

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys - I have submitted my CES application on 15-Oct and my transcripts reached CES on 25-Oct & 29-Oct. But the update is still not reflecting in my applications. Any idea how long this will take to get updated?
In my case it was pretty fast, I submitted my application Sept 17th and transcripts got there Sept 19th. My status got updated on Sept 21st.

harish010188

Star Member
May 29, 2017
In my case it was pretty fast, I submitted my application Sept 17th and transcripts got there Sept 19th. My status got updated on Sept 21st.
Should i call them or wait for some more time? what do you suggest. Below is what my application say.

• Not Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Not Complete2. Transcript(s) Received
  • Not Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Not Complete4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete6. Decision Dispatched