+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for 2 year PG from Welingkar, India

Aug 31, 2018
My distance PGDM for the year 2013-2015 from Welingkars was assessed positively by IQAS. So all those with courses from Welingkars can try getting ECA from IQAS.
Hi, my wife has done same degree from welingkars and same year as well, however she got negative reply from IQAS in aug'18.
i would like to know that did u send the attested docs on your own or did welingkar sent for u.

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
Hi, i have completed e biz ( Regular course ) from Welingkar. Can anyone please let me know how to get the transcripts ( as i am not staying in mumbai now) and will Welingkar send it over to WES, iQAS etc or we can send after we receive it from them.

ashutosh7

Dec 3, 2017
Hi, i have completed e biz ( Regular course ) from Welingkar. Can anyone please let me know how to get the transcripts ( as i am not staying in mumbai now) and will Welingkar send it over to WES, iQAS etc or we can send after we receive it from them.
You can apply for your 2 years transcript.

Rs. 600 for the first copy.

Rs. 100 for each extra copy.

To apply an application letter & 1 set of marksheet / certificate is required

You need to make payment though Demand Draft only.

If you are sending demand draft through courier ,send an application letter stating (Your Admission No, Name , Mobile Number)

The Demand Draft should be in favor of “Welingkar Institute of Management” payable at Mumbai.

Address: 3rd floor DLP Department, Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Lakhamsi Napoo Road, Next to R. A. Podar College, Matunga( Central Rly.), Mumbai – 400 019.

If you need any further assistance or clarifications please feel free to contact on 022-40514025.

gonsalves.alfred

Aug 27, 2018
Here is my timeline

AoR2 24sept
In line processing till Jan 4
Assessing Jan4
Final Review. Jan9
Completed. Jan 22

Have received following assessment for BE (MU) and PGDM distance welingk Mumbai
BE compares to 4 yers BSC
PGDM distance from welingWel compared to a university diploma,

I can select two or more degree or certificates

Aug 9, 2018
Here is my timeline

AoR2 24sept
In line processing till Jan 4
Assessing Jan4
Final Review. Jan9
Completed. Jan 22

Have received following assessment for BE (MU) and PGDM distance welingk Mumbai
BE compares to 4 yers BSC
PGDM distance from welingWel compared to a university diploma,

I can select two or more degree or certificates

Hi,

Please help me out, where did you get your Welingkar PGDM approved from?

WES,IQAS, ICAS?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

I just read a blog in which Welingkar distance Educations name was in the list of institute'' NOT approved by WES.

Thanks in advance

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
From IQAS
Can you please help me with below queries.
1) Do we need to get attestation only on marksheets or even degree certificate also.
2) we would get attestations on marksheet and ( degree certificate ) and will get in the envelope. Is it required to keep photocopies of these two docs again in the bigger envelope which we would send to IQAS
3) I am from Regular course ( welingkar ) and i have 2 marksheets and 1 degree certificate , so is it considered as 1 set and 600 to be paid or it is 3 papers and 1800 to be paid.

Sorry for many questions,

Thanks in advance.

gonsalves.alfred

Aug 27, 2018
All your docs should be attested as a single set and sent in one bigger envelope.
MBA marksheets and certs will be in a smaller envelope, similarly degree marksheet and certificate.. and then put it in a bigger envelope

Reactions: praveen2019

Nikhil Nair

Dec 20, 2018
My Timeline :

Application sent : 21st September, 2018

Application received : 27th November,2018.

AOR 1 & AOR 2 received on 27th Nov, 2018.

Status on portal : In line for Processing

Status changed to : Assessing on 8th Feb,2019.

Status changed to : Final Review on 11th February, 2019.

Received ECA on 22 Nd March .

Will highly recommend IQAS . My 2 year PGDM from Wellingkar was given a diploma equivalency wherease WES did not even recognise the university.

With IQAS, please be patient as it’s worth the wait .