+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for 2 year PG from Welingkar, India

Jun 26, 2020
Hi,
Does Welingkar accept online application form for transcript ? And what is the procedure for it ?
I have done my PGDM(hybrid program) from Welingkar 2018-2019.

Jun 26, 2020
Any news
Has anyone successfully got their PGDBM from Welingkars assessed?
I have done one year part time in 2004. That time it wasn’t recognized by AICTE.
IQAS has suspended ECA till May 2020 and WES doesn’t recognize Welingkars.
Please suggest some solution
Any news whether IQAS has resumed functioning in June 2020 ?

Jun 26, 2020
Hello Friends,

Can anyone please provide me a very crucial information , did We-School provide marksheet for 1st year ? Because I have consolidated marksheet only for 3rd sem and 4th sem.
Does anyone of you have individual marksheet for 1st year also ?

Ayon

Aug 26, 2020
Hi,
Does Welingkar accept online application form for transcript ? And what is the procedure for it ?
I have done my PGDM(hybrid program) from Welingkar 2018-2019.
Hi,

I have recently got the transcript from welingkar
Please visit https://www.welingkaronline.org/ and login through your roll number and password would be your DOB (DDMMYYYY)
Create a query and they will call you back. You need to pay online payment and within 3 days they will send you the transcript and will send the transcript to IQAS

Ayon

Aug 26, 2020
Hello Friends,

Can anyone please provide me a very crucial information , did We-School provide marksheet for 1st year ? Because I have consolidated marksheet only for 3rd sem and 4th sem.
Does anyone of you have individual marksheet for 1st year also ?
Please visit https://www.welingkaronline.org/ and login through your roll number and password would be your DOB (DDMMYYYY)
You will get all the mark sheets and Certificate under E wallet tab

Aug 31, 2018
Did you apply for a diploma or masters equivalence for the PGDM degree?
HI HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL.
I ALSO HAVE DONE WITH WELINGKER INSTITUTE pgdm DEGREE WITH DISTANCE LEARNING AND WE APPLIED FOR ECA AS WELL FROM IQAS BUT UNFORTUNATELY RESULT WAS NOT APPROVED NOT RECOGNIZED

SO I NEED YOU HELP IN THAT IF I WILL APPLY NOW WILL I GET THE APPROVAL FROM IQAS

somenath1061

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
3121, 2134
We did not use the PGDM degree as it is not recognized. If you have done PGDM after We-school received gov approval i.e after 2019, only then WES will recognize the degree.

vladha

Jan 22, 2024
Hi All,

Anyone recently applied for ECA from either WES or IQAS ?
I completed by PGDM-RBA course from welingkar in 2021. I had a few doubts if anyone could help:
1. Which instituation WES/IQAS should I prefer
2. What documents are required to get the transcript from welingkar, I am currently in canada.
3. Can they email the ECA instituations or will it be done by mail or truecopy only

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi All,

Anyone recently applied for ECA from either WES or IQAS ?
I completed by PGDM-RBA course from welingkar in 2021. I had a few doubts if anyone could help:
1. Which instituation WES/IQAS should I prefer
2. What documents are required to get the transcript from welingkar, I am currently in canada.
3. Can they email the ECA instituations or will it be done by mail or truecopy only
1. WES gives quick results whereas IQAS takes ages to do so.
2. For any ECA irrespective of any Uni one needs completion certificate and transcripts sent directly to the ECA body.
3. Emails are not accepted. They needs to be sent in a sealed envelope by the Uni directly to the ECA body.

vladha

Jan 22, 2024
1. WES gives quick results whereas IQAS takes ages to do so.
2. For any ECA irrespective of any Uni one needs completion certificate and transcripts sent directly to the ECA body.
3. Emails are not accepted. They needs to be sent in a sealed envelope by the Uni directly to the ECA body.
Hi Tarun thanks for the help. Following up on this :
1. WES vs iQAS in terms of result of the degree, I heard we get the 1 year diploma equivalent by WES and 2 year diploma by IQAS.