Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I have already sent an email to the embassy and also sent them an enquiry via webform.I hope they will respond.
VFS would check paper applications to ensure they are complete before they accept them so it might be a bit confusing why your application is returned. Did they also return your passport and other documents? You said your online application shows it's still in process, what does it show on the view your submitted application option?... anyway, you will find out what exactly is going on with your application once they reply to your CSE. You could also opt to call/email the VO

Last edited:

Habari Njema

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
VFS would check paper applications to ensure they are complete before they accept them so it might be a bit confusing why your application is returned. Did they also return your passport and other documents? You said your online application shows it's still in process, what does it show on the view your submitted application option?... anyway, you will find out what exactly is going on with your application once they reply to your CSE. You could also opt to call/email the VO
You are right.It is a bit confusing.Application returned-no message from them.Online account shows still application in progress.

Habari Njema

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
I can only call them once my email surpasses the required time.For now I will just wait and see though it is very weird.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Am reapplying my visa too the previous one was rejected
Make sure you address the reasons for refusal....Show them you do intend to return to your home country upon completion of your studies (what ties do you have to your country? Any dependents, Property etc? You mentioned you have your parents and siblings, this might not have much weight unless you show how important it is for you to return and be with them? What are your future plans upon completion of your studies (as far as your home country is concerned)...how will you benefit from pursuing the course you applied to?

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Am reapplying my visa too the previous one was rejected
It's more difficult for a person who is not employed and has no dependents or has family ties in Canada to show ties to their home country, so you need to really think it through, convince them you will be going back home. What college/course did you apply to?

All the best

Habari Njema

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
These people (Visa Officers) are taking us for a ride.We should opt for soft visa spots like US and Australia.Actually my friends have now studying in Australia after just the first attempt.

Reactions: Miss vancy

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
These people (Visa Officers) are taking us for a ride.We should opt for soft visa spots like US and Australia.Actually my friends have now studying in Australia after just the first attempt.
I know a couple of people who were denied Australian and US Visas as well. It's just a matter of how strong/weak a person's application is... a matter of meeting the requirements etc.

Miss vancy

May 12, 2019
It's more difficult for a person who is not employed and has no dependents or has family ties in Canada to show ties to their home country, so you need to really think it through, convince them you will be going back home. What college/course did you apply to?

All the best
I am employed am a nurse four year's working experience..I don't have a kid to show family ties but I have my mother and brother..am going to OMNI college. What can I do to get my second Visa approved?

Miss vancy

May 12, 2019
So m
Make sure you address the reasons for refusal....Show them you do intend to return to your home country upon completion of your studies (what ties do you have to your country? Any dependents, Property etc? You mentioned you have your parents and siblings, this might not have much weight unless you show how important it is for you to return and be with them? What are your future plans upon completion of your studies (as far as your home country is concerned)...how will you benefit from pursuing the course you applied to?
So my study plan should be strong thank you

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I am employed am a nurse four year's working experience..I don't have a kid to show family ties but I have my mother and brother..am going to OMNI college. What can I do to get my second Visa approved?
Will your employer give you study leave? Will you be going back to this employer after graduation? If so you can attach a letter from your employer showing how long you have been working there, if its full time or partime, work hours, salary, and they have released you to go pursue your studies and will have you back after you graduate.

In your LOE you will also have to explain your intentions to return to your employer, how that particular course is relevant to your work etc. And of course dont forget family ties