Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Will your employer give you study leave? Will you be going back to this employer after graduation? If so you can attach a letter from your employer showing how long you have been working there, if its full time or partime, work hours, salary, and they have released you to go pursue your studies and will have you back after you graduate.

In your LOE you will also have to explain your intentions to return to your employer, how that particular course is relevant to your work etc. And of course dont forget family ties
I saw your message, but I cannot reply to it. I think you sort of bocked replies.

Anyway these are the issues I see
  1. You indicate that you have challenges getting employment in your country. This is not good for you when it comes to employment prospects in the home country. What they want to know is that you won't have issues when it comes to getting a job.
  2. You have shown that your employer has given you a leave of study with a specific time for you to return. But you keep mentioning about greener pastures (elsewhere?) you explain how you have been trying to look for other jobs. It sounds like the leave of study given to you by the employer has no weight, and you actually don't intend to return, but you intend to look for a better job elsewhere. Instead, you need to show that it is important for you to return to your current job. Going for further studies will help you to advance in your job etc.
  3. The study leave: If there is a letter from the employer showing this, it might help. If there is a contract between you and this said employer its even better. It proves that you will have to go back and work for the same employer for x years.
  4. You mention ties in the US and ties in Canada. not much about your ties to your home country except your employer (which you have shown you have intentions of leaving)
  5. You indicate that one of your ties (in Canada) remained in Canada after graduating (was offered a job). It is not bad for them. However, to a Visa officer, it sounds like you might be hoping you would be able to remain in Canada after graduating from your studies and might try and do just that.
Your LOE should not be about who told you what or who has done what. But why you want to study in Canada, Why you will be going back home after graduating, etc.

Reactions: ababruja

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No

No famiky ties
And no assests back at home that shows I will return back home
Your big issue is that you are applying to a program that prepares healthcare workers to work in Canada. The degree alone indicates that you won’t stay in Canada. OMNI programs also don’t qualify for PGWP.

This is from the website homepage:
  • College specializes in health care programs that prepare foreign-trained health care professionals for work in Canada. The College is an accredited, private post-secondary education institution located in Richmond, a bustling

Miss vancy

May 12, 2019
Your big issue is that you are applying to a program that prepares healthcare workers to work in Canada. The degree alone indicates that you won’t stay in Canada. OMNI programs also don’t qualify for PGWP.

This is from the website homepage:
  • College specializes in health care programs that prepare foreign-trained health care professionals for work in Canada. The College is an accredited, private post-secondary education institution located in Richmond, a bustling
And those who applied and got the visa what was different with them?

Miss vancy

May 12, 2019
I saw your message, but I cannot reply to it. I think you sort of bocked replies.

Anyway these are the issues I see
  1. You indicate that you have challenges getting employment in your country. This is not good for you when it comes to employment prospects in the home country. What they want to know is that you won't have issues when it comes to getting a job.
  2. You have shown that your employer has given you a leave of study with a specific time for you to return. But you keep mentioning about greener pastures (elsewhere?) you explain how you have been trying to look for other jobs. It sounds like the leave of study given to you by the employer has no weight, and you actually don't intend to return, but you intend to look for a better job elsewhere. Instead, you need to show that it is important for you to return to your current job. Going for further studies will help you to advance in your job etc.
  3. The study leave: If there is a letter from the employer showing this, it might help. If there is a contract between you and this said employer its even better. It proves that you will have to go back and work for the same employer for x years.
  4. You mention ties in the US and ties in Canada. not much about your ties to your home country except your employer (which you have shown you have intentions of leaving)
  5. You indicate that one of your ties (in Canada) remained in Canada after graduating (was offered a job). It is not bad for them. However, to a Visa officer, it sounds like you might be hoping you would be able to remain in Canada after graduating from your studies and might try and do just that.
Your LOE should not be about who told you what or who has done what. But why you want to study in Canada, Why you will be going back home after graduating, etc.
Thank you so much

ababruja

Apr 15, 2019
I applied for my study Visa in march and my visa was denied this week because I don't have family ties back at home..I don't have evidence that I will come back home...but I have my mum dad and siblings do they want me to have a kid inorder to get the visa? Am so disappointed
Better to show financial assets, land ties, instead of having a kid LOL

ababruja

Apr 15, 2019
I am employed am a nurse four year's working experience..I don't have a kid to show family ties but I have my mother and brother..am going to OMNI college. What can I do to get my second Visa approved?
Apply for GCMS CAIPS notes first don't reapply before getting them. Takes about a month, find link on forum. They will give you detailed explanation for rejection so that you can address each one.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I am employed am a nurse four year's working experience..I don't have a kid to show family ties but I have my mother and brother..am going to OMNI college. What can I do to get my second Visa approved?
Did you apply for gçms notes to check what went wrong