+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
I agree with Karthik506.

Hi Maryz : Refer my last post on this thread to know why. May be there is still ray of hope for you.
I saw it but read also my issue my CRS dropped under min required in cut off unfortunatly, unless they make exceptions for french speakers i dont think still got a chance, my frien and me got sames mentiones on our gcms but she got refused already while im still in the queue

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Hello friends..I recently moved out of country and need to get my address and VO updated. Can someone please let me know if I need to submit a "Change in Contact Information" CSE form for each applicant (primary + 2 dependents) since in that form we need to provide client ID (UCI number) and its different for each applicant or just one form for primary applicant?

Thank you very much

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Today I saw updated in mycic but when I opened everything was same.
My rep got email saying we are pleased to inform you everything appears to be in order. Will inform if the decision is reached.
A week before they replied to me that my file was in queue.
Two diff status responses

Last edited:

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
I remember you mentioned that your Eligibity Is passed. if that's the case then they might be running security checks on you.
Which means my application does not get rejected? Is it correct?

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Still 4 weeks? :(:(
Actually, There was a short Trend that whoever sees an updated status in PR entry receives PPR next day but in my case I didn;t get it yet. But, I got a confirmation last week that my Application is approved and Ready for Visa email will be sent shortly.

So You can expect PPR email at any time for you as well.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Actually, There was a short Trend that whoever sees an updated status in PR entry receives PPR next day but in my case I didn;t get it yet. But, I got a confirmation last week that my Application is approved and Ready for Visa email will be sent shortly.

I got the update but there was nothing when I opened.

Reactions: sentraj

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
I saw it but read also my issue my CRS dropped under min required in cut off unfortunatly, unless they make exceptions for french speakers i dont think still got a chance, my frien and me got sames mentiones on our gcms but she got refused already while im still in the queue

Hi Mary my pr file representative got this response yesterday.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Anabelle, Agent 4036
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017

cec girl got ppr 10-11 days after that update.

Reactions: sentraj

Ps_vp

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Which means my application does not get rejected? Is it correct?
Once Eligibility is passed only reason for rejection left is security threat. if you have clear background with no convictions or something else related to national security than you don't need to worry. it's just the wait in your case.

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
I have received my GCMS notes recently

According to the end notes of my GCMS:

Agent Review A11.2

A11.2 Decision: Met
FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met
76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS - Appears Met

Does this mean I have passed eligibility?

According to my notes, medical and criminality are also passed. I don't see any other red flag in my GCMS.

My file is currently waiting for a review at a local visa office. The file was transferred due to: WORKLOAD REDISTRIBUTION.

Can I expect a safe PPR from here? 180 days since AoR.

vickspat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Nomination.....
ITA:24-03-2017(CRS:444)
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-19-2017
Hello folks,

Finally the wait is over!! I received much awaited, elusive golden email yesterday.
It was sort of longish wait of about 163 days considering I'm CEC inland applicant.

In the meantime, I ordered GCMS notes twice and must say, I was benefitted.
This forum is a beautiful thing as it really helped me in good or bad times with appropriate advice/suggestions by people like we all.

Many thanks & kudos to everyone. I really wish we all get the PPR at the earliest.

Here is my timeline,in case you are wondering:

AOR: April 01, 2017 (CEC Inland)

Medical Passed: April 20, 2017

BG-IP1: April 20, 2017

BG-Eligiblity Review Required: June 02, 2017 (Agent's remarks about job duties on one of the employment letters- GCMS notes)

CSE\Webform: July 20, 2017 (Uploaded revised employment letter in the format required by CIC)

CSE acknowledged & employment letter uploaded on file: August 10, 2017 (Based on GCMS notes)

BG-IP2: September 11, 2017

PPR: September 11, 2017

Reactions: mamgain

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
I have received my GCMS notes recently

According to the end notes of my GCMS:

Agent Review A11.2

A11.2 Decision: Met
FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met
76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS - Appears Met

Does this mean I have passed eligibility?

According to my notes, medical and criminality are also passed. I don't see any other red flag in my GCMS.

My file is currently waiting for a review at a local visa office. The file was transferred due to: WORKLOAD REDISTRIBUTION.

Can I expect a safe PPR from here? 180 days since AoR.
did you receive through email? I applied twice and no response from them...