+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello Friends,
Today is the 182th day of my application. I phoned CIC. The agent said "Don't expect the final decision until January at least"!
I'm very confused and anxious.
Do you have any opinions?
Thanks
FSW-Inland.

canimg1

Jan 31, 2017
Hello folks,

Finally the wait is over!! I received much awaited, elusive golden email yesterday.
It was sort of longish wait of about 163 days considering I'm CEC inland applicant.

In the meantime, I ordered GCMS notes twice and must say, I was benefitted.
This forum is a beautiful thing as it really helped me in good or bad times with appropriate advice/suggestions by people like we all.

Many thanks & kudos to everyone. I really wish we all get the PPR at the earliest.

Here is my timeline,in case you are wondering:

AOR: April 01, 2017 (CEC Inland)

Medical Passed: April 20, 2017

BG-IP1: April 20, 2017

BG-Eligiblity Review Required: June 02, 2017 (Agent's remarks about job duties on one of the employment letters- GCMS notes)

CSE\Webform: July 20, 2017 (Uploaded revised employment letter in the format required by CIC)

CSE acknowledged & employment letter uploaded on file: August 10, 2017 (Based on GCMS notes)

BG-IP2: September 11, 2017

PPR: September 11, 2017
Congrats Man,
I got mine in same fashion last week, a lot of people are getting it from CEC recently, I am sure they will finish it for everyone else by this month.

romanic

Dec 31, 2013
Hello Friends,
Today is the 182th day of my application. I phoned CIC. The agent said "Don't expect the final decision until January at least"!
I'm very confused and anxious.
Do you have any opinions?
Thanks
FSW-Inland.
Hi, can you share your timeline? Do you have any ideas that your background check is taking times? Did you request GCMS

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi, can you share your timeline? Do you have any ideas that your background check is taking times? Did you request GCMS
AOR-March 9
FSW-Inland
Asking for my resume: June 14
IP2: End of June
Last week, the agent said you're on Security Check. I am very nervous although I haven't done anything wrong!
It's my BGC that is taking that long!
I haven't ordered GCMS yet!

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016
Hello folks,

Finally the wait is over!! I received much awaited, elusive golden email yesterday.
It was sort of longish wait of about 163 days considering I'm CEC inland applicant.

In the meantime, I ordered GCMS notes twice and must say, I was benefitted.
This forum is a beautiful thing as it really helped me in good or bad times with appropriate advice/suggestions by people like we all.

Many thanks & kudos to everyone. I really wish we all get the PPR at the earliest.

Here is my timeline,in case you are wondering:

AOR: April 01, 2017 (CEC Inland)

Medical Passed: April 20, 2017

BG-IP1: April 20, 2017

BG-Eligiblity Review Required: June 02, 2017 (Agent's remarks about job duties on one of the employment letters- GCMS notes)

CSE\Webform: July 20, 2017 (Uploaded revised employment letter in the format required by CIC)

CSE acknowledged & employment letter uploaded on file: August 10, 2017 (Based on GCMS notes)

BG-IP2: September 11, 2017

PPR: September 11, 2017
Congrats!!
When did your eligibility pass according to the GCMS notes?

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
I did last month on the 11th... but I overlooked and signed the GCMS request form in a wrong place.. last week they asked me to sign it again ..I sent it again.. I dont know whether they will start all over again or consider my original requested date for the notes...

Mr Qadri

Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
I have received my GCMS notes recently

According to the end notes of my GCMS:

Agent Review A11.2

A11.2 Decision: Met
FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met
76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS - Appears Met

Does this mean I have passed eligibility?

According to my notes, medical and criminality are also passed. I don't see any other red flag in my GCMS.

My file is currently waiting for a review at a local visa office. The file was transferred due to: WORKLOAD REDISTRIBUTION.

Can I expect a safe PPR from here? 180 days since AoR.
Dear you file will be reviewed by local visa officer then he/she will decide about your eligibility
Basically eligibility has to pass through 2 steps 1) case analyst 2) visa officer
Your case is pending with visa officer

I am telling this from the experience gained on my gcms notes

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Dear you file will be reviewed by local visa officer then he/she will decide about your eligibility
Basically eligibility has to pass through 2 steps 1) case analyst 2) visa officer
Your case is pending with visa officer

I am telling this from the experience gained on my gcms notes
Yes. But in most cases if the agent's review of eligibility or A11.2 is 'met' the eligibility is more or less done.

I hope there won't be any problem after this as I didn't see any other apparent red flag. So staying positive.

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
did you receive through email? I applied twice and no response from them...
You can't order by email. You can order either directly from CIC if you are in Canada or through a third party if staying outside Canada.

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi Mary my pr file representative got this response yesterday.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Anabelle, Agent 4036
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
It's a very positive mail. Good to see that things are going well for you.

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Also upset from this situation!!!!

My AOR is March 14 and last email from CPC-O said my application is still in the queue waiting for officer review. My gcms mentioned that my CRS decreased because of wrong education estimation points from my side so supposed to be rejected and it also takes all that time for a bad news.

My friend was in the same situation and she got her rejection 1 month after her case analyst notes and I have to wait and suffer again and again
Never lose hope. The positive thing is that they still haven't refused you.

Anything can happen after 181 odd days. So keep your faith.

And even if they refuse you can always reapply.

Never lose hope!

Reactions: Maryz and doctor28

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
You can't order by email. You can order either directly from CIC if you are in Canada or through a third party if staying outside Canada.
Hes asking if you received thru email He had applied already

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
As far as I know all GCMS notes are received at the recipient's email address. But you have to apply or order through a formal system.