Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Even my BGC is still NA thats coz my Security is Not started yet. You get IP2 on BGC when your security check is initiated. I received my GCMS notes on 24-Aug'17 and I had ordered it exactly a month ago
Thanks for the info.

Ps_vp

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
sam
Hey,

You're spot on with your analysis. I had a UK Tourist visa rejection and I had submitted Schedule A upfront. Same has also been mentioned in my notes by Case Analyst. My review date as per GCMS notes was 16-Aug'17 but that is long gone and no movement yet. Can you also mention the link of that forum where this is mentioned, I would just like to have a look. Also, many apps were transferred to NDVO on 14-July as a batch transfer, its mentioned in my GCMS notes. Transfer Reason: Workload Redistribution, Batch Transfer.
Same for mine . Due date was 16 August, I was hoping that someone at NDVO will start the processing on 16 August but no progress whatsoever. We have whatsapp group for people with file transferred to NDVO. Most of them (80%) had previous visa refusal and some working in regulated NOC.

rajbha

Aug 28, 2017
Hi Guys,
Quick follow up, My AOR is from March 06,2017.
my wife is the primary applicant, here are the updates so far on CIC account.
Please shed some light with your valuable feedback, thanks

Application Status: We are processing your app. we will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of Eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: you passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio metrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Hi Guys,

Application Status: We are processing your app. we will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of Eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio metrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You seems to be in IP1. If your file goes through a typical cycle, then your next steps would be:
Background check will change to NA -> Background check in progress -> PPR.

I guess you belong to PNP stream..

rajbha

Aug 28, 2017
You seems to be in IP1. If your file goes through a typical cycle, then your next steps would be:
Background check will change to NA -> Background check in progress -> PPR.

I guess you belong to PNP stream..
No, I have been invited under CEC class

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Hey,

Whenever files are transferred to LVO, the Eligibility turns to 'Not Started' even though it was 'Met' before. I can see that in my gcms notes as well, my eligibility was cleared at CIO but when my application got transferred to NDVO, it changed to 'Not Started' coz LVOs do eligibility check again. My Security, however is still showing 'Not Started'. May be once the officer at NDVO clears my eligibility, he will initiate my security check which is not that long of a process to be honest
thank you,
how long do u think it takes to clear security??i heard eligibility is just a days wrk for officer.

suparr

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
Hi Guys,

I have the same status as you. I am in Ip2 since August 10. AoR March 14 and CEC stream.
What additional documents did you provide?

suparr

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
Hey,

Whenever files are transferred to LVO, the Eligibility turns to 'Not Started' even though it was 'Met' before. I can see that in my gcms notes as well, my eligibility was cleared at CIO but when my application got transferred to NDVO, it changed to 'Not Started' coz LVOs do eligibility check again. My Security, however is still showing 'Not Started'. May be once the officer at NDVO clears my eligibility, he will initiate my security check which is not that long of a process to be honest
How do you know the security check is not a long process?

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Does anyone passed the 6 months timeline? 6 months frame is gonna end in this weekend...

Sh1234567890

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
I had posted it a few posts ago if people had bothered to see that.
Anyway:

Application - fsw inland.
aor -23rd March.
Medical done - 10 March
Additional medical required email received - 7 April
Additional medical completed - 11 August
System changes to medical passed -14 August
Ppr - 28 August