+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Canada_cube

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Have any people on this thread received PCC requests for a country they stayed in less than 30 days? I realise that 5 months or longer generally requires a PCC but was wondering if there have been exceptions. Thanks.

JessieMo

Jul 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Guys i have a question please help me..

Q1 Do all of cec inland applicants get rcmp req?

Q2 Are there any cec applicants who got ppr without any rcmp fingerprints?

Q3 And if someone does get a rcmp request, what does there status say in the fingerprints column?

Any help will be cordially appreciated.
Lawyer always recommend afront rcmp. I know someone get rcmp request at IP1

suparr

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
My bg changed from NA to IP2.

AOR : March 14
stream: cec outland
medicals cleared : April 3rd
Rcmp request : May 3rd
Status change to NA: June 26
Additional docs request:July 3rd
Status change to IP2: August 11

EE-CAN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
My bg changed from NA to IP2.

AOR : March 14
stream: cec outland
medicals cleared : April 3rd
Rcmp request : May 3rd
Status change to NA: June 26
Additional docs request:July 3rd
Status change to IP2: August 11
Great....
Visa office please?

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
I got a reply to my mail sent to CIC Canada. The reply actually came from Singapore Visa Office (My LVO). According to the reply, my file was transferred to Singapore Visa Office on 12 June, 2017, and currently it is waiting in queue for review by an officer. It also mentions that the review will be done in a chronological order (in order the files were received). And the officer at the LVO will contact me if necessary.

I don't know if it's the 'final review' or 'additional review'.

I am a March 16 Applicant (FSWO). My BG is still NA since May 25. Medical Passed.

I have heard that files are sent to a local visa office only after R10 and A11.2 reviews are done. Can be found at the following thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/file-transfer-to-local-visa-office.484759/

What do you think guys? Am I on the right track?

Last edited:

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED M12 O/E ASSOCIATED: EMPLOYER A11.2 REVIEW REQUIRED R87.1 MIN REQ-REV REQ. OUTSTANDING DOC(NOT REQUESTED)
CRS SCORE AT ITA 459 MIN. SCORE-459
SCORE AT APR:459
VERIFIED SCORE:406
I HAVE REVIEWED FOLLOWING FOR CRS: PA GAINED PTS AS MARRIED AT ITA AND APR PA GAINED POINTS CAD EDUC. TRANS PROVIDED, DIP PROVIDED
INEG SEARCH: NO ADVERSE INFO: ALL APPLICANTS IN STATUS
MARRIED, CERT IS ON FILE
MED VALID
PASSPORTS VALID
EXP LOCKIN DATE : 14 MARC
DEC 2012 TO 2015 11 AT (EMPLOYER NAME) 1211- SUPERV ADMIN
Disappointed to see this doc. I just googled R87.1 and this section is only applicable to CEC candidates and has to do with authorization to work for the work experience shown by you. I don't think you will be refused but this explains the delay on your case. You should have your work authorization proofs, etc. ready just in case you receive a procedural fairness letter. I wish you good luck!

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks,

I recieved my notes two days ago and had very bad news :( Last Assessement says : Eligibility : Review required :( it seems that my CRS fell down because of education creditential had -14 points which takes me under the min required on ITA CRS ! laste note by an officer was on may 23rd and untill now i had nothing !

Im really under stress as i know this is a real pain point actually with IRCC, recomendations of officer was MI2 review required & A11.2 review required !

A bit said to think i will got rejected after 150 days :/
Sorry to hear this Maryz, you should create a new application, get ITA and submit the new application as soon as possible. No point of wasting time on this application as this is a straight rejection as you do not comply with section A11.2. Sooner or later you will get a refusal email. Don't think they will give you a procedural fairness on this so no point of wasting any more time. Good luck! I am just scared to look at my GCMS notes now, they arrive in the last week of this month.. :(

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Sorry to hear this Maryz, you should create a new application, get ITA and submit the new application as soon as possible. No point of wasting time on this application as this is a straight rejection as you do not comply with section A11.2. Sooner or later you will get a refusal email. Don't think they will give you a procedural fairness on this so no point of wasting any more time. Good luck! I am just scared to look at my GCMS notes now, they arrive in the last week of this month.. :(

Yes i was thinking still have a chance as A11.2 mention that officer might compare CRS to AOR date also which can might be a chance. An second point i also read that at least if we meet MEC score also we can have a chance if CRS decrease but after our discussion he told me no at all so .............Going for another round !

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Disappointed to see this doc. I just googled R87.1 and this section is only applicable to CEC candidates and has to do with authorization to work for the work experience shown by you. I don't think you will be refused but this explains the delay on your case. You should have your work authorization proofs, etc. ready just in case you receive a procedural fairness letter. I wish you good luck!
Hi
I always worked on authorization as my work exp starts after 3 months of pg work permit.
Thanks for the wishes :)
On the other pages of gcms they also calculated my FSW score and says met as I also provided proof of funds and my score is 76.

AIB

Jun 4, 2012
Halifax, NS, Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Done....
01-04-2017
Hey man,

I am a March 18 CEC Inland. My background is stuck as yours since May 17 or something. No update after that.

I think your application is under security screening at the moment which is a very lengthy process sometime. This is done by separate goverment agencies.

Hope that helps. Wish you speedy PR.
Thanks for the reply. Still holding on and hoping for the best. Good luck to you as well.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
I got a reply to my mail sent to CIC Canada. The reply actually came from Singapore Visa Office (My LVO). According to the reply, my file was transferred to Singapore Visa Office on 12 June, 2017, and currently it is waiting in queue for review by an officer. It also mentions that the review will be done in a chronological order (in order the files were received). And the officer at the LVO will contact me if necessary.

I don't know if it's the 'final review' or 'additional review'.

I am a March 16 Applicant (FSWO). My BG is still NA since May 25. Medical Passed.

I have heard that files are sent to a local visa office only after R10 and A11.2 reviews are done. Can be found at the following thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/file-transfer-to-local-visa-office.484759/

What do you think guys? Am I on the right track?
Hi,
I think you are close to the finish line. Once its open for 2nd review you will get IP2 and PPR.

Reactions: nazmulhoque