+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello Friends,
What's the number that I can phone and ask about my application? I live in Canada. Do you think they may give me some useful information?
Thanks

IamLaragbemi

Jan 9, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
4:34 pm PDT today I received the golden email!!!!!!! :):):):)

Thank you to the members of the board for all the help! I greatly appreciate you all and am thankful I found this place. To everyone waiting, it's coming, we will all be there soon!

Updated the tracker:
FSW-O
AOR- March 22nd
Medical passed May 25th
Additional documents requested July 7th
Noticed Processing Background August 8th
PPR- Ready for Visa! August 9
VO: Ottawa
Congratulations. I am also March 22 AOR so i am positive that my PPR will land this week even though i have a different visa office

Reactions: ilovehockey

07collian

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hello Friends,
What's the number that I can phone and ask about my application? I live in Canada. Do you think they may give me some useful information?
Thanks
1-888-242-2100 is the best contact number. Hit 7 then 0.

If its within 6 months they will most likely just read out what you see on your account. May be worth a shot though just to see if they can provide anything else.

Reactions: Surena

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
1-888-242-2100 is the best contact number. Hit 7 then 0.

If its within 6 months they will most likely just read out what you see on your account. May be worth a shot though just to see if they can provide anything else.
Thanks. I'll try it out. It's less than 6 months. Almost 160 days!

Reactions: 07collian

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello Friends,
One more question :)
In BGC, what's the security check? The aganet said part of my BG check is done, except the security check which is in process. I'm wondering what's this stage like and what they are doing in this stage?
Thanks

CanadaHoper

Jul 26, 2017
Hi team ,

My Confirmation of Online Application Transmission & AOR - March 11, 2017. However when I received a request letter , I could see a different email ID for me in system.

A possible reason is , when I provided my old UCI ( The one we get when applied for work permits ) information while filling the express entry , system might have taken the old consultant email ID

( XXXX@ kpmg.ca ) from UCI records. Now I am afraid , my PPR request might have not sent to the actual email ID but to the wrong one .

In short , my AOR letter is having valid email ID but subsequent request letter ( further clarification letter ) have the wrong one

· Any Idea , how we get this corrected ?

· How we will know what will be my email id in CIC system now ?

· Anyone have similar experience yet ?

marreddy78

Jul 13, 2017
Hi team ,

My Confirmation of Online Application Transmission & AOR - March 11, 2017. However when I received a request letter , I could see a different email ID for me in system.

A possible reason is , when I provided my old UCI ( The one we get when applied for work permits ) information while filling the express entry , system might have taken the old consultant email ID

( XXXX@ kpmg.ca ) from UCI records. Now I am afraid , my PPR request might have not sent to the actual email ID but to the wrong one .

In short , my AOR letter is having valid email ID but subsequent request letter ( further clarification letter ) have the wrong one

· Any Idea , how we get this corrected ?

· How we will know what will be my email id in CIC system now ?

· Anyone have similar experience yet ?

Hi,
I have the same issue... Use the web form to update your email id.
And they will say it will take 10 business days to update it.
call them and check if everything was ok after 10 to 15 days after u submit your form.

regards

CanadaHoper

Jul 26, 2017
Hi,
I have the same issue... Use the web form to update your email id.
And they will say it will take 10 business days to update it.
call them and check if everything was ok after 10 to 15 days after u submit your form.

regards
-----------------
Thanks ....you mean the IRCC webform ? I have submitted this query and requested them to update correct email ID..This was done under case inquiries right ?

So your issue sorted out by doing so ?

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
-----------------
Thanks ....you mean the IRCC webform ? I have submitted this query and requested them to update correct email ID..This was done under case inquiries right ?

So your issue sorted out by doing so ?
Under mycic you can update that too. Its on the welcome page.

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello Friends,
In BGC, what's the security check? The aganet said part of my BG check is done, except the security check which is in process. I'm wondering what's this stage like and what they are doing in this stage?
Thanks

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
Hello Friends,
Thanks
I do not actually know but I will quote what others say on this forum.

The last and the final stage is the security. This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), International Police (INTERPOL), Criminal Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here. Number of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, past law enforcement or military record, Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc. If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', the case goes into a 'spin'. Then the file might go to the local Police/intelligence agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over within 1-2 months. However, a point to be noted is that the applicant can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason. For some people the security has a quick turn around. But in the last two weeks a lot of applicants are stuck at this stage