+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello friends,
Almost 5 months and still no PPR! I'm stuck in WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR BACKGROUND....
FSW-IN
Any opinions?

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
CICK!

Another week is coming to a disheartening end... Lots of things are at a hold up... We are waiting patiently and hanging on eternally... by the shades of the mysterious Maple Tree...

Almost on the verge of refusing....Canada! ;)

(How about that for some poetry from a broken heart! :))

Reactions: doctor28

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
Hi guys, I called CIC on July 21, and an agent told me my application has been approved. However my application hasn't been updated since nor have I received any correspondence from CIC. Does anyone have any idea in what kind of time frame I can expect to receive the PPR?

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Right, they approve your application internally and then send out PPR later. You will not be able to see the internal approval through MyCIC. They CIC status will only update if they ask your PPR and have received your Passport.

Congrats! You should get PPR very soon!

For details, you can refer to my analysis of the GCMS notes:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/my-thoughts-on-the-whole-express-entry-cec-process-according-to-the-gcms-notes.507656/

As you can see my application was approved on day 92 and I got my PPR on day 98.

CanadaHoper

Jul 26, 2017
lease add me to whatsapp group.
thank you
Dear All.
By grace of Allah. I received my PPR letter today morning after stressfull july. I was told by cic call center that PPR letter was issued on 30 june. I didnt recieve any.We waited whole month of july. Very stressful. But at last they resend it NOW. Thank you all for very informative forum discussion.
I hope they will clear all march cases soon.

My Stream: FSWO

Days from AOR to PPR: 5months)
AOR: Mar 15
IP1 / Medical Passed: May 18
NA: 28 may
IP2: 26 june
PPR: Aug 4
------------------------

Congrats !! May I know which number you have called and what are all the information we have to pass while calling and checking the status of our application ?

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Need your thoughts guys, my add Doc status goes from uploaded to reviewed to uploaded to back to reviewed... your opinion ? 130 days since AOR

Gagandeep61

Jun 15, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Just called CIC today. And they said the officer does not have any update mentioned anywhere! They said the officer is still reviewing eligibility, 120 days since AOR and no progress whatsoever

aliS

Jun 26, 2010
Dont worry as long as the company exists they can check your letter and i think if any issue they will ask you for explanation :)
Thanks Maryz. I am thinking of informing them about the change and my former boss's new contacts, since I don't know how long will CIC wait till they inform me that they receive no response. What do you think?

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Thanks Maryz. I am thinking of informing them about the change and my former boss's new contacts, since I don't know how long will CIC wait till they inform me that they receive no response. What do you think?
They clearly mention that you need to inform them if YOU have a new job not your managers so I think it's not necessary because if they call the company they will inform them that the guy left but there are other people who can confirm your duties and time spent their as the HR manager

kokanyi1

Aug 5, 2017
Hi guys, I'm March 14 AOR FSW-O, it's 144 days and no news yet and really getting worried as BG has been NA since 7th June. Anyway going through my application again, I realized that when I took my IELTS last year I was on an old passport but by the time I submitted my application I had received a new passport and hence only uploaded biodata page of the new passport. Should I send an email informing them or is it fine?

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Total days 154 after e-AOR
BG NA from 60 days
Anyone in same category ?

Please add me to What app group +971529234142

Hi guys, I'm March 14 AOR FSW-O, it's 144 days and no news yet and really getting worried as BG has been NA since 7th June. Anyway going through my application again, I realized that when I took my IELTS last year I was on an old passport but by the time I submitted my application I had received a new passport and hence only uploaded biodata page of the new passport. Should I send an email informing them or is it fine?

We are all in the same boat unfortunatly !!